Emmylou MacCarthy #9 Emmylou Loves: Poppin’ pingers with Cheezel fingers

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
No wonder why she secretly hates bubs.
She’s looking so harsh. I know it’s also that she’s 40 something and she doesn’t seem to get fillers or botox that I can tell (I’m pretty bad at noticing unless it’s Sophie cachia levels of puppet looking faces) but she’s just looking so rough and haggard. The screen grabs people have posted just show it.

Reactions: 5
She’s looking so harsh. I know it’s also that she’s 40 something and she doesn’t seem to get fillers or botox that I can tell (I’m pretty bad at noticing unless it’s Sophie cachia levels of puppet looking faces) but she’s just looking so rough and haggard. The screen grabs people have posted just show it.
I was just thinking that too.
Looking at those SS I'm wondering how long it will be before she has an eyelid "overhang" lift and it has nothing to do with her ethnicity.
I havent noticed it before so maybe it's just the scowl that exacerbates it?

Reactions: 5
In July 2021 with the help of a nutritional coach I have lost almost 17 kgs.
Well done you 👍🏻 But Chrissy had A LOT more than 17kg to lose and I just don’t believe that unless she was a heavy daily drinker, that quitting alcohol would have seen the frantic weightloss she’s had. Nor do I believe that she’d be able to walk the km she hinted at walking to drop the amount of weight she has.

Reactions: 14
I think I’m on my own here but good for Chrissie Swan. She doesn’t owe anyone any info on her health or any medical procedures - and maybe she did do more than give up booze + start walking. Has she ever said that’s all she has done? We’re not entitled to more info just because we want it.
We’re so used to oafs like EL oversharing, we almost expect it - and it seems somewhat dishonest when we don’t get every last detail. Of course we can ask the questions we’re all curious about but she doesn’t have to give us all of her secrets just because her job makes her known.
I wish EL would sometimes be this discreet.
Actually, no I don’t 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Ok I have a new theory my sister was due to have gastric sleeve surgery quite a few months ago but with all the lockdowns and and elective surgery being postponed her surgeon offered for her to have it done in Sydney. She was suppose to fly up have it done and stay in a hotel for a week. So I’m starting to think that she went to Sydney to get said surgery and then was laying around recovering in her hotel watching Netflix and lightly walking. I honestly can’t believe I didn’t think of this before now. The thinning hair I’ve been watching and it started around that time also. Also I know the surgery was $22,000 but if you have private health it’s $7,000 so it’s possible her private health has kicked in around that time and she could have had it done for roughly $7,000.
Anyway just a theory!

• Wow
Reactions: 13
Ok I have a new theory my sister was due to have gastric sleeve surgery quite a few months ago but with all the lockdowns and and elective surgery being postponed her surgeon offered for her to have it done in Sydney. She was suppose to fly up have it done and stay in a hotel for a week. So I’m starting to think that she went to Sydney to get said surgery and then was laying around recovering in her hotel watching Netflix and lightly walking. I honestly can’t believe I didn’t think of this before now. The thinning hair I’ve been watching and it started around that time also. Also I know the surgery was $22,000 but if you have private health it’s $7,000 so it’s possible her private health has kicked in around that time and she could have had it done for roughly $7,000.
Anyway just a theory!
You could be right and it could explain why she was so down on the Airlie beach holiday. But we’ve seen her stomach, thanks to the crop tops 😜 and while she has keyhole scars, they don’t look fresh enough to me.

I’ve had gastric sleeve surgery and chose not to tell anyone but those closest to me because it’s none of their business. So I get why people with a public profile don’t make it public, we don’t have to know every aspect of their life. It took me the same amount of time to lose the weight as a person who didn’t have it. I know some people drop weight super quickly but I wasn’t one of them. If Emmy is going to have it, good luck to her. I hope she uses it to educate people about how to live a healthy lifestyle after surgery. But we all know she won’t. She’ll buy smaller designer clothes and swan around the markets in them looking ridiculous.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Ugh those stories with her kids. Those poor little humans. Just respect their privacy you buffoon and move on. Film yourself until your heart’s content but leave your kids out of it! Gah she makes me irritated.

Reactions: 11
I think I’m on my own here but good for Chrissie Swan. She doesn’t owe anyone any info on her health or any medical procedures - and maybe she did do more than give up booze + start walking. Has she ever said that’s all she has done? We’re not entitled to more info just because we want it.
We’re so used to oafs like EL oversharing, we almost expect it - and it seems somewhat dishonest when we don’t get every last detail. Of course we can ask the questions we’re all curious about but she doesn’t have to give us all of her secrets just because her job makes her known.
I wish EL would sometimes be this discreet.
Actually, no I don’t 😂
Chrissy has publicly credited her weight loss with giving up alcohol and walking more. I naively believed her, but it stuck in my head that she seemed very fortunate that these changes alone would lead to such a dramatic weight loss. I also recall she’s on the record as not being a big drinker. I suspect she’s had some good quality face work done (I’m her age and I have - no one knows except a few close friends).

I think Rebel’s weight loss was diet and exercise. Who knows, about Adele, but she would have unlimited resources to manage her image. She’s certainly had work done to her face.

Reactions: 3
I have to jump in here about the Chrissy Swan weight loss thing. I actually believe her as I've been on the same journey. In July 2021 with the help of a nutritional coach I have lost almost 17 kgs. Through her 8 week program I lost 9 kgs. I gave up alcohol and the weight literally fell off me. The only exercise I do is walk. I walk about 16k steps a day and my legs have never looked better. I am still a one on one client with my coach until I get to my goal weight. I have 4 kgs to reach that. The amount of food I eat on her program is phenomenal. I can eat chocolate, ice cream anything as long as it's in my macros and cals. She started me on 1500 cals and has got me up to 1700. She thinks my maintenance will be around 1800-1900 cals. That's just with walking and I am only supposed to walk 1200 steps a day. So it can be done but you need to be committed.
Tend to agree about Chrissie - I didn’t need to quit alcohol (very light social drinker) but with reducing portion size, intermittent fasting and walking 15k min steps a day, plus a 30 min YouTube cardio workout 5 days a week, I’ve lost 13kg since July last year. It’s definitely achievable without WLS for some people.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Anyway just a theory!
Could she eat all that steak after such surgery?

Tend to agree about Chrissie - I didn’t need to quit alcohol (very light social drinker) but with reducing portion size, intermittent fasting and walking 15k min steps a day, plus a 30 min YouTube cardio workout 5 days a week, I’ve lost 13kg since July last year. It’s definitely achievable without WLS for some people.
Chrissie dropped 90 kilos ….

It must have been the meditation which got rid of that overhang…. Anyway, whatever she’s had done, Chrissie looks really great.

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Wow
Completely agree on Chrissie swan having had surgery. She lost way too much weight in way too short a time frame for it to be cutting out alcohol and walking. She would’ve also done those things, and they would’ve contributed, so she’s not lying as such. I guess she’s just keeping it to herself because people can be quite judgey about it and think it’s cheating in a way, which is tricky because other people will think they’ve failed or why can’t they lose what she has with basic lifestyle changes. I don’t get why people are judged for it, it’s just a tool to use to help aid weight loss, they still need to make better lifestyle choices ongoing. And not being able to eat/drink normally and some of the side effects are pretty crappy.

I hope if Emmylou is getting it that she uses it as intended, and keeps the weight off. Her body shape cannot be healthy.

If you search Chrissie Swan she does pop up in one if the threads. Someone was in the clinic the same time she was getting WLS. If seemed credible, I’ll see if I can find the link.

Anyway, back to LL, how long before she uploads her at the markets harassing Braaaadddd?

Reactions: 4
Chrissy has publicly credited her weight loss with giving up alcohol and walking more. I naively believed her, but it stuck in my head that she seemed very fortunate that these changes alone would lead to such a dramatic weight loss. I also recall she’s on the record as not being a big drinker. I suspect she’s had some good quality face work done (I’m her age and I have - no one knows except a few close friends).

I think Rebel’s weight loss was diet and exercise. Who knows, about Adele, but she would have unlimited resources to manage her image. She’s certainly had work done to her face.
I listen to Chrissy’s radio show religiously and follow her Instagram. She has send many times she has given up alcohol and started walking but has never spoken about her weight. She has never said this is how I’ve lost it. She talks about how doing those things have helped her mentally but that’s all. I’m with the others on this. She is quite private in her life. She doesn’t share her kids. If she wants to keep it a secret that’s her choice.
if everyone wants to keep speculating on whether or not she has had surgery and saying how much they dislike her now can you go make her own page and keep it off here?

Reactions: 12
She is quite private in her life. She doesn’t share her kids.
I remember years ago she was papped walking on the street with her kids and the media went wild with insults about them. It was really bad, they were just innocent kids out with their mum. I’m sure that’s why she keeps them out of the public eye now. I would too.
You’re right, she doesn’t owe the public any explanation about her weight.

I found it hard to believe as well. There is no way at her original size that she would be walking as much as she claimed she was to lose the weight.
Chrissie told me she started at 5 minutes a day and that she started walking for the mental health benefits. (I just messaged her to say she’d inspired me to start daily walking and we had a brief conversation. She was very gracious and encouraging).

I’ve had WLS. The pre-op plan is almost always 2 weeks of optifast (with 2 daily cups of salad) and to whoever theorised that EL had had WLS in Sydney, there’s no way she’d be ordering steak at the Graham, eating wraps or even drinking take away coffees afterwards. I struggled to drink a medicine cup sized amount of liquid in the days immediately after. I’ve also not heard about Australians staying in hotels after WLS. (I know the Americans do this in Mexico).

I’m still at my goal 6 years post op. It’s a huge commitment to keep the weight off as your stomach stretches back somewhat. I can eat quite a lot in one go now. Knowing how EL can’t stick to anything I doubt she’d have long term success with it.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Omg poor Sage! Just look at his face when that head is recording him. I’ve posted a lot and I’m getting my period so even more irrationally angry at her 😂😂

• Haha
Not the image I needed to see when drinking my morning coffee. FFS Emmy, have some decorum and scratch you fungal rash off camera and away from the food! 🤢
Giving it a good scratch and then touching food 🤮🤮 those poor children having to eat that for lunch

• Sick
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.