Emmylou MacCarthy #9 Emmylou Loves: Poppin’ pingers with Cheezel fingers

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
In the middle of preparing food and then scratching her rash near said food 🤢🤮

Poor Sage, he clearly didn't want to be on camera AGAIN but it's all about the Emmy Lou show for Lazy Lou.

Attachments

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 16
Not always. Most drs now recommend a low calorie, low carb diet for a couple of weeks before surgery.
Having had it, I cam guarantee, you ain't eating steak wraps a few weeks out from bariatric surgery.

Off topic sorry but I'm having bariatric surgery later this year. Everyone I know is aware. I know people who have kept it a secret but I just can't be bothered with that. I used to love Chrissie Swan but I feel really let down by her obvious lie. No, she doesn't owe her fans and followers an explanation but the outright lie "oh I just stopped drinking and started walking!" is pretty insulting to people's intelligence. Rebel Wilson on the other hand, I think, is amazing. I fully believe she lost her weight naturally with a commitment to changing her lifestyle. I don't care for many celebs, but I really like her.
Good luck lovely.
It's a big step but an amazing journey, you won't regret it xx

I think I’m on my own here but good for Chrissie Swan. She doesn’t owe anyone any info on her health or any medical procedures - and maybe she did do more than give up booze + start walking. Has she ever said that’s all she has done? We’re not entitled to more info just because we want it.
We’re so used to oafs like EL oversharing, we almost expect it - and it seems somewhat dishonest when we don’t get every last detail. Of course we can ask the questions we’re all curious about but she doesn’t have to give us all of her secrets just because her job makes her known.
I wish EL would sometimes be this discreet.
Actually, no I don’t 😂
I don't think we are owed anything either, I think it's amusing that its perfectly obvious 😂😂 but I agree with you too. Having had it, I know plenty who told people, others that didn't, each to their own.
I think Chrissy knew it was going to be obvious and chose the cutting out of alcohol as a reason, when doing that and walking are great things to be doing after bariatric surgery anyway.
ELL would lose a stack, then whack it all back on, she doesn't have the commitment to keep it off. The surgery is a tool, it's still hard work to make it successful.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 4
I’m glad the kids get to do something fun, but it’s so obvious that the only reason she’s there with them this weekend is because she needs them to attend events.

She has a lot of confusing behaviour, but I don’t understand why she films these things that make her look awful and then uploads anyway. Like the stuff with Sage yesterday where he very clearly did not want to be filmed. Her face totally flipped and you could see what a monster she is. Sage wasn’t doing anything wrong. Or constantly scratching her bloody rash 🤮. Can’t she control it for eight minutes a day 🙄

• Angry
Reactions: 13
I’m glad the kids get to do something fun, but it’s so obvious that the only reason she’s there with them this weekend is because she needs them to attend events.

She has a lot of confusing behaviour, but I don’t understand why she films these things that make her look awful and then uploads anyway. Like the stuff with Sage yesterday where he very clearly did not want to be filmed. Her face totally flipped and you could see what a monster she is. Sage wasn’t doing anything wrong. Or constantly scratching her bloody rash 🤮. Can’t she control it for eight minutes a day 🙄
She has no social awareness whatsoever, either in her own home or out of it.
No filter, no boundaries.....vile.

Reactions: 9
Off snark topic but how did you keep the surgery info to yourself/ explain your weight loss? I’m seriously considering this option but would like to keep it private.
You could be right and it could explain why she was so down on the Airlie beach holiday. But we’ve seen her stomach, thanks to the crop tops 😜 and while she has keyhole scars, they don’t look fresh enough to me.

I’ve had gastric sleeve surgery and chose not to tell anyone but those closest to me because it’s none of their business. So I get why people with a public profile don’t make it public, we don’t have to know every aspect of their life. It took me the same amount of time to lose the weight as a person who didn’t have it. I know some people drop weight super quickly but I wasn’t one of them. If Emmy is going to have it, good luck to her. I hope she uses it to educate people about how to live a healthy lifestyle after surgery. But we all know she won’t. She’ll buy smaller designer clothes and swan around the markets in them looking ridiculous.

Reactions: 3
Why does she feel the need to lift her dress up over her head to show everyone her old bathers??? I don’t get it. Your pre teen son is filming you and how embarrassing for him. The internet will ensure that these photos and videos are around long after you delete them.
Get a grip LL

Attachments

• Sick
Reactions: 16
Another free event for the kids.

Last night Camilla showed off the new free ASICS shoes giving to the free event at High Point.

Today they are headed off to a free trip to the waterpark and Lou mentions sunscreen. Someone was reading the sunscreen comments on here during Arlie Beach holiday.

Maybe Sage was implying to take her first dates at the arcade or as Lou called it Arcadia. Pretty sure she called Arcadia. But it just be me and my hearing that heard that.

Reactions: 6
Off snark topic but how did you keep the surgery info to yourself/ explain your weight loss? I’m seriously considering this option but would like to keep it private.
I'd suggest to funnily enough, do what Chrissy did in a way. Make it obvious you're on a fitness and wellness plan, well before your surgery date, then afterwards no one will question the small and healthier portions you're eating and in turn, don't tend to question the weight loss.
I was open with mine, but I know plenty who weren't and they were fine. @champers will no doubt be able to give a better first hand account!

When is she going to start listening to this poor kid.....
Screenshot_20220220-074728_Instagram.jpg

• Sad
Reactions: 9
I just realised she said SL is going with her..."so two SINGLE mama's taking their kids...".

Did I miss something???

• Wow
Reactions: 10
Not the image I needed to see when drinking my morning coffee. FFS Emmy, have some decorum and scratch you fungal rash off camera and away from the food! 🤢
Ewwww!

Wraps aren't even great for weight loss. The filling is low calorie (if no cheese), but a wrap that large is like 230 calories. And that's not including the filling!

Reactions: 7
I just realised she said SL is going with her..."so two SINGLE mama's taking their kids...".

Did I miss something???
Came to say exactly that but everyone talking about Chrissy Swan!

If true WHY is Lounatic sharing that to everyone the disgusting pig?!

The vile scratching of the rash and we know she will make those wraps with the same hands. She is vile.

Reactions: 7
I can sort of understand that LL is too ignorant to notice social cues due to her lack of self awareness when in public but how can she not see her own son despises her.
That poor boy.

Ewwww!

Wraps aren't even great for weight loss. The filling is low calorie (if no cheese), but a wrap that large is like 230 calories.
And the wrap is a "snack"!! NO-ONE needs to snack in the car on the way there or the way home!!

Reactions: 14
She might just mean because SL is going solo? She’s trying to make herself feel better about having no one by referring to SL the same way 🤔

Reactions: 5
I have to jump in here about the Chrissy Swan weight loss thing. I actually believe her as I've been on the same journey. In July 2021 with the help of a nutritional coach I have lost almost 17 kgs. Through her 8 week program I lost 9 kgs. I gave up alcohol and the weight literally fell off me. The only exercise I do is walk. I walk about 16k steps a day and my legs have never looked better. I am still a one on one client with my coach until I get to my goal weight. I have 4 kgs to reach that. The amount of food I eat on her program is phenomenal. I can eat chocolate, ice cream anything as long as it's in my macros and cals. She started me on 1500 cals and has got me up to 1700. She thinks my maintenance will be around 1800-1900 cals. That's just with walking and I am only supposed to walk 1200 steps a day. So it can be done but you need to be committed.
Ahh interesting.

And well done to you!

Reactions: 2
She might just mean because SL is going solo? She’s trying to make herself feel better about having no one by referring to SL the same way 🤔
Weird way to word it though...why not just say "SL is coming along with the kids".

You're probably right, and that's me reading into the use of the word single.

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
I don't think Rebel has had WLS. Obs don't know for sure but it seemed like a slow controlled and deliberate health-related weight loss so she could conceive, which sadly hasn't happened yet. I hope she finds a way to becoming a mum.
I don’t think Rebel had the surgery either. I listened to her on one of my favourite podcasts (Life Uncut) and she spoke openly about the journey. I can’t recall if she mentioned WLS or not, but from memory she didn’t and spoke about it being a long journey.

Chrissie told me she started at 5 minutes a day and that she started walking for the mental health benefits. (I just messaged her to say she’d inspired me to start daily walking and we had a brief conversation. She was very gracious and encouraging).

I’ve had WLS. The pre-op plan is almost always 2 weeks of optifast (with 2 daily cups of salad) and to whoever theorised that EL had had WLS in Sydney, there’s no way she’d be ordering steak at the Graham, eating wraps or even drinking take away coffees afterwards. I struggled to drink a medicine cup sized amount of liquid in the days immediately after. I’ve also not heard about Australians staying in hotels after WLS. (I know the Americans do this in Mexico).

I’m still at my goal 6 years post op. It’s a huge commitment to keep the weight off as your stomach stretches back somewhat. I can eat quite a lot in one go now. Knowing how EL can’t stick to anything I doubt she’d have long term success with it.
Well done :)

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.