Emmylou MacCarthy #9 Emmylou Loves: Poppin’ pingers with Cheezel fingers

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What are you talking about. You most the most random unrelated comments every day. I've suspected for a while now you're that same person who keeps making new usernames every time they get called out, and I think I'm right.
I’ve thought the same! She’s baaaaack

• Wow
Reactions: 15
What are you talking about. You most the most random unrelated comments every day. I've suspected for a while now you're that same person who keeps making new usernames every time they get called out, and I think I'm right.
If you don’t like what I post scroll along.

• Haha
Reactions: 1
That look she gave Sage was revolting.... LEARN TO RESPECT YOUR CHILDRENS BOUNDARIES SLOPPYLOU 🤬

Last edited:
  • Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 29
Yes that look she gave Sage was so uncomfortable. I'll never understand why she feels these moments need to be shared. From what I can tell she pre-records all her video before uploading it to insta (ie doesn't film it straight in the app) so there's absolutely no need to post it.

Reactions: 10
Don’t even know where to start with this one. She’s a train wreck. I wonder, if we all stopped posting on Tattle, she would actually hate it, she LOVES reading here.

Reactions: 13
EmmyLou McCarthy #10 EmmyLou Loves: She’s a Festering Fungus Croptop Princess 😂😂

Also EmmyLoo what about trying a lettuce wrap! I’ll expect this on your stories in 2ish days xx
Ha ha ha “guys, I discovered a new low carb option for my wraps!”

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I hope she’s back on Duromine this week. I’ve missed the daily jaw swinging pics while she has been at detox/fat camp 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I can see it’s already been done, but I did go to the effort of the layout so also enjoy my capture of what I like to call “the slipping of the mask”… truely terrifying. I didn’t listen to the audio so gutted to know that this is the reaction to Sage saying no to being on camera.

I hope aLove grows some balls and fights for full custody, she is a full blown narcissist and I’m genuinely concerned about what her reactions are off screen if she’s comfortable showing that level of intimidation on screen.

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.