Emmylou MacCarthy #9 Emmylou Loves: Poppin’ pingers with Cheezel fingers

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yes! I’ve lost so much respect for Chrissy regarding her weight loss. Own it, don’t make up some stupid lies. On her radio show, she always claimed she was a two drink max. girl, then all of a sudden she said she gave up her drinking and the weight started disappearing. There is no way you can lose that amount of weight giving up so little alcohol. It’s so sad that she can’t be honest with her audience and herself.

There is no shame in getting help, but there is shame in lying and deception.
Emmy, this goes for you too.
Oh the irony of Chrissie Swan hosting "Would I Lie to You". I have no issue with anyone taking care of themselves and even opting for surgery. But she has literally said it was giving up alcohol and walking once a day! If that's the case, why didn't we see much weight loss at I'm a Celebrity Get Me Out Of Here? She came third so she was there a good chunk of time. Chrissie looks fantastic, bet she feels great but misleading other women her (now) previous size by saying it was simply walking and giving up the booze is not fair. Say nothing at all if you don't want to delve into your private life.
Rant over :ROFLMAO:
Hot damn, I thought my BS radar was pretty good. Honestly, I believed it.

Thanks for opening my eyes !

At least Kelly Osbourne admitted she had WLS.
And yet it still doesn’t make her a credible human. Sorry, I can’t stand either of the O’s.

Reactions: 5

I’ve spoken to people I know that have had WLS and they even commented that it seemed like a bs story and she has the telltale signs of someone that has lost a lot of weight fast.

Reactions: 8
I gave up alcohol and no change in my weight

I only follow ms lovesherself from my business account on insta.

But rebel took a year to lose weight, not one week like the wannabe celeb.
I don't think Rebel has had WLS. Obs don't know for sure but it seemed like a slow controlled and deliberate health-related weight loss so she could conceive, which sadly hasn't happened yet. I hope she finds a way to becoming a mum.

• Heart
I think Adele and Rebel have both had WLS. It's not an instant fix, I know a few people that have had it IRL and although they've lost significant weight it still takes a lot of focus and commitment.

Reactions: 6
I think Adele and Rebel have both had WLS. It's not an instant fix, I know a few people that have had it IRL and although they've lost significant weight it still takes a lot of focus and commitment.
Yes there’s a school mum I know who had it done just about a year ago, and it’s taken this long to lose a lot of the weight.

Reactions: 4
I was surprised Emmylou came back from Geelong so early to see the kids. I see now that it was just because she had an event to attend and it required children. Gotta get her face out there! Never turns down an invite.

• Sad
Reactions: 13
So very sad that the only meaningful interactions she has with her children is when someone is paying her to promo it........and bleeping give it a rest with the midriff if i saw any grown women regardless of size wearing that get up i would audibly gasp. Grow up EL be an adult and be a Mum for god sake

I love that this time last year she was coming back from her '1 month off' having just lost 10 kilos full of life and inspiration for her dead tit community.

How are people still buying into this train wreck?!

GET HELP LOUNATIC.

Reactions: 10
It was bad enough when the frumpy middle aged bogan's only meaningful relationship was with her followers but now she is loving the engagement she gets here.
Fancy being at the point in your life when you happily make a public spectacle of yourself for no other reason than to troll the trolls in your crop top.

Keep it up LL, the free entertainment is great!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
It was bad enough when the frumpy middle aged bogan's only meaningful relationship was with her followers but now she is loving the engagement she gets here.
Fancy being at the point in your life when you happily make a public spectacle of yourself for no other reason than to troll the trolls in your crop top.

Keep it up LL, the free entertainment is great!
Yep. There’s people who I genuinely think don’t care what’s said and then others who pretend they don’t, but it drives them insane (Sophie Cachia and the Kearns come to mind). Emmylou is such a narcissist, she enjoys it. Honestly engagement rate is so low on her posts (unless she’s begging for validation), we really are all she has 🤣

What’s with the the crop tops and baring her midriff all the time?
It’s her only idea for getting engagement. As soon as someone told her she shouldn’t, it’s all she wants to do. She’s hoping it will attract comments from the “ew gross” and the “omg you’re so confident and amazing!!” crowds.

Reactions: 5
Off topic sorry but I'm having bariatric surgery later this year. Everyone I know is aware. I know people who have kept it a secret but I just can't be bothered with that. I used to love Chrissie Swan but I feel really let down by her obvious lie. No, she doesn't owe her fans and followers an explanation but the outright lie "oh I just stopped drinking and started walking!" is pretty insulting to people's intelligence. Rebel Wilson on the other hand, I think, is amazing. I fully believe she lost her weight naturally with a commitment to changing her lifestyle. I don't care for many celebs, but I really like her.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
And what a touching moment she managed to capture with Sage after she forced him onto the camera. “It’s not like you wear high heels. Or do you wear high heels?”. Bully.
37FA5A92-39CA-4A8F-A1F4-83ABC8770F8F.jpeg

I know she thinks this is a heartwarming reunion and we can all see what a down to earth, caring mother she is but watching her barrel back into their lives is so uncomfortable. “Mumma’s back!”.
81D235DD-E05E-4C68-8349-DF89D6269350.jpeg

• Sad
  • Sick
Reactions: 17
I'm glad you noticed that comment about heels too @Sponfused. I found it very tone deaf. She's an absolute oaf - no awareness of issues in the world around her and complete disregard for her own children.

It’s her only idea for getting engagement. As soon as someone told her she shouldn’t, it’s all she wants to do. She’s hoping it will attract comments from the “ew gross” and the “omg you’re so confident and amazing!!” crowds.
💯 She thinks it's a ballsy finger-up move to her haters, and that just further elicits sympathy from the fangirls in her tribe. Total win win for her. I'm just thankful she wore a cropped tee to funderdome, and not her new tangerines sports crop top!

• Heart
Reactions: 12
And what a touching moment she managed to capture with Sage after she forced him onto the camera. “It’s not like you wear high heels. Or do you wear high heels?”. Bully. View attachment 1073372
I know she thinks this is a heartwarming reunion and we can all see what a down to earth, caring mother she is but watching her barrel back into their lives is so uncomfortable. “Mumma’s back!”.
View attachment 1073388
duck she is so unfortunate looking

• Haha
And what a touching moment she managed to capture with Sage after she forced him onto the camera. “It’s not like you wear high heels. Or do you wear high heels?”. Bully. View attachment 1073372
View attachment 1073388
I had given myself a break from viewing her stories and have come back to her being a see you next Tuesday as always.

Forcing poor Sage to get on the camera when he clearly said no. Look at the aggression on her face. She quickly dropped the fake laughing fun mummy act when he said no.

She's such a disgusting pig of a woman.

Attachments

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 10

And yet it still doesn’t make her a credible human. Sorry, I can’t stand either of the O’s.
I have to jump in here about the Chrissy Swan weight loss thing. I actually believe her as I've been on the same journey. In July 2021 with the help of a nutritional coach I have lost almost 17 kgs. Through her 8 week program I lost 9 kgs. I gave up alcohol and the weight literally fell off me. The only exercise I do is walk. I walk about 16k steps a day and my legs have never looked better. I am still a one on one client with my coach until I get to my goal weight. I have 4 kgs to reach that. The amount of food I eat on her program is phenomenal. I can eat chocolate, ice cream anything as long as it's in my macros and cals. She started me on 1500 cals and has got me up to 1700. She thinks my maintenance will be around 1800-1900 cals. That's just with walking and I am only supposed to walk 1200 steps a day. So it can be done but you need to be committed.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.