Emmylou MacCarthy #7 Emmylou Loves - bathers up her crack, exploited her fam and pays to win them back

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
We clearly have different ideas of multitasking Emmy Lou!

My day yesterday meant I was at one job all day left that job had 1 hour to have a shower and change, feed my kids and get to my other job on time. I was sending still emails and finalising things as I walked into work. I’m also not looking for sympathy 😂this is the life I picked for myself and clearly I’m not interested in flashing my kids and filthy life all over Instagram for money.

So fluffing around at the beach while your dirty ass washing machine washes your clothes is not my idea of multitasking 🙄🙄🙄

Reactions: 14
So, she is going to The Beach?! With a massacre of a period?! Doesn't wear tampons?! With a vile fungal rash?!

Sound that shark alarm!

But be real this is a big day of doing housework for our filthy Em! 2 loads of washing!

She has reached her monthly quota. It's the 5th.
I do about 3 loads daily! Including weekends. And my house is spotless. And my kids have home cooked meals daily including tonight even though I’m heading out for dinner; made sure there is meals ready for when they walk in from casual job and catching up with mates tonight.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
She probably didn't even sort the lights from the darks, threw the whole lot in together, high fived herself and headed out the door.
I bet she tells us the salt water fixed her fungus.

Reactions: 9
I've nothing to add about that disturbing and vile bit of content today, that hasn't already been said by others.
But, to paraphrase a line I read earlier elsewhere today, I'm suing her for hate crimes against my eyes!
I am so sad that I chose to have a social media break yesterday and missed out on the tit show

• Haha
Reactions: 6
She's got saggy little ones for a woman her size! Mine are way bigger and I'm half her size.. I guess we all carry fat differently but my good.. it's unforts. What surgery u think next? I'm guessing she'll get implants at some point..my moneys on it..

She's got saggy little ones for a woman her size! Mine are way bigger and I'm half her size.. I guess we all carry fat differently but my good.. it's unforts. What surgery u think next? I'm guessing she'll get implants at some point..my moneys on it..
Sue Lynn has a very different body shape to her sister and much bustier ..

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: 2

Right?! Her body is just so out of proportion!

Reactions: 3
Yesterday I mentioned that she should go to the beach and wash that rash in the salt water and today she's doing exactly that!! Why on earth would someone with any sense of worth read comments on a forum such as this?? She has some obvious mental health issues and I can't imagine reading all the hate on here would be helping.

Reactions: 10
I do about 3 loads daily! Including weekends. And my house is spotless. And my kids have home cooked meals daily including tonight even though I’m heading out for dinner; made sure there is meals ready for when they walk in from casual job and catching up with mates tonight.
Yeap, 2 loads of laundry is just the start of our day. She has 4 beds and 4 towels she should be washing twice weekly, ideally.

Is she desperate to have someone ask her why she doesn’t use tampons? Is that why she keeps mentioning it? Like she really wants to tell some gruesome story about a tampon incident and she’s going to keep reminding the world she doesn’t use them until someone finally caves and asks her? I can’t see any possible reason for her to mention it otherwise. It’s been a filmed and uploaded convo between her and her sister at least 3 times in the last few months.
I think she would have trouble using/accessing tampons with with her body shape

My older son is almost 16 now and that has all settled down those 12-13 year olds are savage!
You give me hope!

So, she is going to The Beach?! With a massacre of a period?! Doesn't wear tampons?! With a vile fungal rash?!

Sound that shark alarm!
She should mention the massacre to her GP, get a referral to a gyno - sounds like fibroids to me.
And getting some sun on her her rash on her underarms - some of the most vulnerable skin on your body as it's rarely exposed to direct sunlight. Please no. And don't put sunblock on it either!

Inspired by Leila? She's had the old girls on display two days in a row now
I took the same screenshot! She nearly flashed us :sick: Once again, think of Sage woman!

Sorry my post is so long :ROFLMAO:

Can we all agree on the next thread title - we're probably going to start a new one tonight!

Last edited:
Reactions: 10
Currently well out in front on the vote is: Emmylou Loves: Single, and looking for a fungi.

I always vote for everything, so I’m no use 😂
I think it needs to be along these lines. Like “clothes are too tight, not gonna lie but EmmyLou is single and looking for a fungi” but it’s too long!

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Newbie here. She says she's had this fungal infection for 6 weeks, and correct me if I'm wrong, but did she not show her underarms getting waxed in the days before Airlie? I'm sure it was right before the 🤢 vag wax 🤮 If it was her, I don't remember seeing any ringworms

Reactions: 11
Please tell me she did not go on a holidays with that rash... So festy just like our girl..

• Sick
Reactions: 4
Newbie here. She says she's had this fungal infection for 6 weeks, and correct me if I'm wrong, but did she not show her underarms getting waxed in the days before Airlie? I'm sure it was right before the 🤢 vag wax 🤮 If it was her, I don't remember seeing any ringworms
Oooh you’re right! I think we may have even seen her underarm 😬. The whole thing was so traumatic, I’ve probably blocked a lot out and am misremembering.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 5

Sound that shark alarm!

But be real this is a big day of doing housework for our filthy Em! 2 loads of washing!

She has reached her monthly quota. It's the 5th.
Mother of the year. No one can multi take like her

Reactions: 3

They look like they we squashed having a mammogram and never bounced back 🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 2
She needs to get that footage of children who are not hers off her damn instagram.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.