Emmylou MacCarthy #7 Emmylou Loves - bathers up her crack, exploited her fam and pays to win them back

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s always banging on about being up early like she’s the only one who does it. Early rise announcement is preceded by the “good mornin’” every single time.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
If I was to describe ELL to a stranger:

its like reverse ‘the Truman Show’ where she thinks her life is a reality TV show, but everyone around her is trying their hardest to live a normal life. Instead of hidden cameras, there’s a full time, primary school aged camera crew.
There’s ridiculous self produced ad breaks and the whole thing is a tv shopping network.
There’s manic, Jamie Oliver style cooking show for every mundane family meal she prepares.
Biggest loser style fat camps in her front yard.
Horders style interior.
There’s $40,000 self funded Christmas specials.
There’s Project Runway (ali express edition).
There’s Botched surgery.
There’s a warehouse for some unknown reason.
Every now and again the theme changes to world wide jet setter/getaway presenter and she’s flying to NY to learn a dance to charge people to watch. And the fat camps all over the world.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 35
No former makeup artist or beauty therapist of any kind would leave a work station looking like that 🤢
That makeup shoved in there, she never looks after a thing.
I have a background in the industry, albeit years ago, and I would NEVER!
God she's foul. FOUL I say!
Jsut like our Jessie gal. How are they not soul sistas yet?

Reactions: 6
Does this witch EVER shut up? I bet she even talks non stop in her sleep.

Kids probably offloaded to their father so he can get them prepared for school.
She reminds me of when I was younger and living alone and working from home. Whenever I had a visitor I would get so excited to talk to someone 😂😂😂.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Lou reminds we of Rebel Wilson’s. Before she when she was ‘Fat Amy’ did not give a stuff about fashion. Now after her year of health and weight loss she is all about the designers. Paps in Australia chased her into Kmart and Bunnings wearing balanciaga (sp?). She is now all about the shopping and designers.never papped before and now every second article is rebel shopping or showing off designers.

Reactions: 7
If I was to describe ELL to a stranger:

its like reverse ‘the Truman Show’ where she thinks her life is a reality TV show, but everyone around her is trying their hardest to live a normal life. Instead of hidden cameras, there’s a full time, primary school aged camera crew.
There’s ridiculous self produced ad breaks and the whole thing is a tv shopping network.
There’s manic, Jamie Oliver style cooking show for every mundane family meal she prepares.
Biggest loser style fat camps in her front yard.
Horders style interior.
There’s $40,000 self funded Christmas specials.
There’s Project Runway (ali express edition).
There’s Botched surgery.
There’s a warehouse for some unknown reason.
Every now and again the theme changes to world wide jet setter/getaway presenter and she’s flying to NY to learn a dance to charge people to watch. And the fat camps all over the world.
And there’s Dancing With The Stars after taking herself off on another expensive child free holiday to New York to learn a dance for her birthday party

Reactions: 4
Lou reminds we of Rebel Wilson’s. Before she when she was ‘Fat Amy’ did not give a stuff about fashion. Now after her year of health and weight loss she is all about the designers. Paps in Australia chased her into Kmart and Bunnings wearing balanciaga (sp?). She is now all about the shopping and designers.never papped before and now every second article is rebel shopping or showing off designers.
I swear, Rebel Wilson has an article in the Daily Mail EVERY SINGLE DAY, about her year of house, of further weight loss, or wearing some ugly dress or whatever. She must have maxsee out her PR budget for that much continuous coverage.

Ooops, I shouldn‘t give Loozie any ideas…

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I swear, Rebel Wilson has an article in the Daily Mail EVERY SINGLE DAY, about her year of house, of further weight loss, or wearing some ugly dress or whatever. She must have maxsee out her PR budget for that much continuous coverage.

Ooops, I shouldn‘t give Loozie any ideas…
Yes totally. I saw another Rebel article today from DM. Automatically thought of Lou.

Reactions: 1
Imagine the sales assistant as her kids struggling to help her cram her body into this number.
Her body cannot stand up straight. Like her center of gravity is all over the place.

Does anyone wears or buys Kors today? 20 years ago it was all about the Kors perfume, watches and bags. Today only Em’s wears Kors.
I used to love it! But then all the cashed up bogans were buying it and it lost its “class”. Case in point here lol

Reactions: 5
Longtime reader, first time poster. Just came across this little nugget. Sorry if it’s been posted before but my eyes now need therapy..

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Throwing shade on mamas having a massage next to the pool.. nek minute 8 hours after landing she's dumped the kids ..tarted up like miss piggy on heat and getting Lo and behold.. a massage aNd some god awful 1980's blowout...🤣🤣

She can't go 6 days without having something done! Says she needs it for "work" lol!

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Maybe I’m wrong, but Michael Kors (like many, manyyy designers) only stocks stuff in small sizes (ie, not Emmylou’s size). It looks like their XL is a 14? She wants the designer brand, so squeezes into whatever stretchy style fits. People should wear what they like, but PLEASE shop at stores that stock your size. If they don’t want you as a customer, don’t give them your money!!

Reactions: 7
SL and her family has COVID. That explains why we haven't seen her.

Maybe I’m wrong, but Michael Kors (like many, manyyy designers) only stocks stuff in small sizes (ie, not Emmylou’s size). It looks like their XL is a 14? She wants the designer brand, so squeezes into whatever stretchy style fits. People should wear what they like, but PLEASE shop at stores that stock your size. If they don’t want you as a customer, don’t give them your money!!
I could only see a size large which is a 14. I agree though, the brands aren't designed for curvy girls. Stretching it out, doesn't mean it fits!

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.