Emmylou MacCarthy #6 Emmylou loves… the ladies want A Love, Em’s started to snap, her crop top’s as tight as her swimming cap

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
God I'm a hotel snob as well -this is just reinforcing it!! Picnic tables and barrels with stools for dinner just doesn't do it for me I'm afraid to say!!
I’m gald she’s there and not somewhere i would be staying or eating. #snobby #yes

• Haha
Reactions: 4
The sign in the background says $1 oysters every Friday. How many oysters do you reckon she’s hooked into? I’ll guess first - 184.

Her dress makes her look like a fucken picnic table.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 12
Hopefully lazy Lou doesn’t injure her neck anymore smashing back those oysters! “Ok kids you film, I eat!”

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I agree totally with this, so many people deserve it more than her.
I'm a single mum and managed to get away for 2 nights recently in a caravan park, it was a struggle to even manage that, but it was worth it as the kids had the best time ever! Plus I didnt make them film me 🤣
There are people out there worse off than me that have never had a holiday. Give it to them, someone who really appreciates it.
It definitely is a real turn off, and it adds to the list of places to be avoided.
You are a bloody legend! Your kids are going to look back on these days and have so much love and respect for you. Speaking as the child of a kick ass single mum who worked hard and sacrificed to do similar things throughout my childhood. And she was always behind the camera capturing memories of me living my best life.. not the other way around. 🥴

• Heart
Reactions: 18
You are a bloody legend! Your kids are going to look back on these days and have so much love and respect for you. Speaking as the child of a kick ass single mum who worked hard and sacrificed to do similar things throughout my childhood. And she was always behind the camera capturing memories of me living my best life.. not the other way around. 🥴
Love this, I'm a hotel snob now, but my fondest memories of my time as a single Mum with my kids, camping and making memories based on them.

Reactions: 8
Love this, I'm a hotel snob now, but my fondest memories of my time as a single Mum with my kids, camping and making memories based on them.
Thanks to both of you ❤
I just want the kids to be happy, to me its not about where we stay, whether its fancy or not, its just creating the memories together.
Thats why its so disappointing that EL is gifted these getaways when she clearly is not a 'motherly' type, everything is all about her.
Its not a family experience when the kids are filming just the one person.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Thanks to both of you ❤
I just want the kids to be happy, to me its not about where we stay, whether its fancy or not, its just creating the memories together.
Thats why its so disappointing that EL is gifted these getaways when she clearly is not a 'motherly' type, everything is all about her.
Its not a family experience when the kids are filming just the one person.
And this is why she's problematic.
She's using her kids to boost engagement and I'm not sure she even realises it.
She "thinks" she is all about the kids, but she sees any opportunity and grabs it, at the kids detriment

Reactions: 6
Happy to be corrected if I'm wrong, but can't comprehend why anyone would take to planes & a bus to say at the Big 4 🤷🏻‍♀️

Happy to be corrected if I'm wrong, but can't comprehend why anyone would take to planes & a bus to say at the Big 4 🤷🏻‍♀️
Sorry **2 planes. Clearly it's sponsored, or as she's recently been using #invited

Last edited:
Reactions: 8
Adele Barbaro is over there and just did a gifted 4 day stay there.Totally transparent and actually is showing proper nice content for families.They had a 3 bed cabin that looked great.How those 3 kids and El can stay in a 1 bed for week is crazy.She organised a giveaway stay for a follower and paid herself for the winners flights and a day trip.I noticed she gained 14000 more followers in last few days.
Adele also had 165,000+ comments on her giveaway post. Let’s see how much engagement EL gets if she “gifts” something to her community …

Sorry **2 planes. Clearly it's sponsored, or as she's recently been using #invited
Reid’s dad uses the ‘invited’ all the time, the annoying greedy prick that he is.

Reactions: 7
Adele also had 165,000+ comments on her giveaway post. Let’s see how much engagement EL gets if she “gifts” something to her community …
Adele also threw in airfares at her own expense but me thinks ole plagiarising EL is going to give away….a cabana and Zoe Moss voucher 😂👈🏽 165,000 engagement…that must kill EL after 1 comment announcing her being the new Garnier ambassador…

Saw that..Em has a finsta?

BINGO!!! Confirmed in a few hrs.Wow!! She is such a liar!
To be honest, resorts (even caravan parks) love when they’re tagged on social media and share it, doesn’t matter if you’re a celeb or not. That doesn’t mean you’re sponsored. We’ve been at the Radisson Blu in Fiji and they’re forever sharing their guest’s posts. It just means they’re very alert with social media.

Reactions: 5
Yo yo! I'm here at the bewwdiful Big 4. I've got a big giveaway to announce. I'm so excited to share that I'll be giving away a used light stim! All my avid story watchers will know that it's healed my dandruff, the scar down my pants, and removed an entire layer of skin from my face! Garnier have come on board and I'll be throwing in an opened bottle of marcella water and an out of date sirrum. Just tell me in 25 words or less how gawjus and bewdiful I am, and stay tuned and I never announce a winner ✌🏽

• Haha
Reactions: 28
They’re “those” people at the caravan park - the ones who wake up early and make so much noise they wake the whole place up! Have some manners!
Yep they sure are "those" people but no surprises there.
Have some respect you buffoon because
no-one should have to hear your screeching regardless of what time of the day it is.

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.