Emmylou MacCarthy #6 Emmylou loves… the ladies want A Love, Em’s started to snap, her crop top’s as tight as her swimming cap

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
How can the four of them fit in a one bedroom cabin? Is there a fold out sofa bed? Obviously there must be a kitchen I guess. I hope the kids have an amazing trip - love seeing Sage smile.
She's going to attract attention - hopefully her fellow holiday makers google her, join us here and give us some real insight
Emmy said on her live the other week that she is staying in a studio cabin as that was all that was left. I am guessing is is the deluxe cabin as she mentioned a curtain that separation the bedroom.

Reactions: 2
She said there was bunk beds and a queen bed and that her and the girls would share the queen. There was only a curtain separating the different areas, but she goes to bed at the same time as the kids anyway.

I doubt a caravan park would have free airport transfers even for celebrities as caravan park visitors don't usually arrive by plane. 🤣
Surely it was part of the sponsorship?

Irrelevant really, but you're right, she's a celebrity 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Adele Barbaro is over there and just did a gifted 4 day stay there.Totally transparent and actually is showing proper nice content for families.They had a 3 bed cabin that looked great.How those 3 kids and El can stay in a 1 bed for week is crazy.She organised a giveaway stay for a follower and paid herself for the winners flights and a day trip.I noticed she gained 14000 more followers in last few days.But her ig compared to El is chalk and cheese.Anyway, waiting for the tagged freebies from Emmy.
I just went to watch her stories. I've never heard of her before.

I really liked how Adele went into detail about her cabin and all the facilities at the park. It helps a lot as holidays are expensive. I also heard her say how it was nice to have a home away from home and to cook. Good tip about doing a your washing before you go, you may as well use the washing machine in your room.

Reactions: 5
Im not a snob but I need what I need.AND I dont need to see any content from that cabin with El in it.Im shuddering at the state of it after a day.
I hope those kids get so much joy from all the waterslides and pools there.And mostly I hope El doesnt meltdown or cry in front of them and berate their dad ..let them be kids and have a magical holiday.

Reactions: 6
It’s 100% sponsored, the caravan park has shared Emmy’s stories and she hadn’t tagged them in it either.

Reactions: 10
Me too. They looked so excited! Please, Emmy, by all means, film the caravan park. Film the beach. Film yourself shilling whatever fugly items are on the roster this week. But please don't film the kids. And don't make them film you. Let them enjoy their holiday.
This x1000000000. Please, please let the kids enjoy their #invited holiday. Do not make them film you around your bewdiful resort. Switch off and enjoy those gorgeous kids of yours without needing likes and comments

Reactions: 9
Saw that..Em has a finsta?

BINGO!!! Confirmed in a few hrs.Wow!! She is such a liar!
I thought it was obvious from the moment she first mentioned the holiday and tagged the park.
These influencers don't tag anything if there is nothing in it for them.

Reactions: 8
Hi my names Leah..Im an executive assisant for The Emmy Lou Loves, Tv star, Producer..sorry Executive Producer, Author and Celebrity.I know its a little late but do you have any accommodation that you could gift for free advertising. Doesnt matter if its a tent..the kids are used to living in extreme conditions actually.Emmy Lou will provide views from over 120000 fans that will do anything she says and buy whatever she is spruiking.( Ill throw in a free lightstim for you) She will hire a professional photographer to film her swanning around the facilities, showcasing more than just her camel toe..Im sure if you wanted- she would even offer a free cooking demo in the camp kitchen.She has new innovations regarding sausages and time management on the bbq plates.Look forward to your prompt reply as if not suitable, I need to begin begging elsewhere.

• Haha
Reactions: 38
Hi my names Leah..Im an executive assisant for The Emmy Lou Loves, Tv star, Producer..sorry Executive Producer, Author and Celebrity.I know its a little late but do you have any accommodation that you could gift for free advertising. Doesnt matter if its a tent..the kids are used to living in extreme conditions actually.Emmy Lou will provide views from over 120000 fans that will do anything she says and buy whatever she is spruiking.( Ill throw in a free lightstim for you) She will hire a professional photographer to film her swanning around the facilities, showcasing more than just her camel toe..Im sure if you wanted- she would even offer a free cooking demo in the camp kitchen.She has new innovations regarding sausages and time management on the bbq plates 😂😂Look forward to your prompt reply as if not suitable, I need to begin begging elsewhere.
I can't stop laughing 🤣🤣 this is gold! Especially "She has new innovations regarding sausages and time management on the bbq plates" 😂😂😂💀

• Haha
Reactions: 13
God influenzers grind my gears.. imagine actually paying thousands of dollars to stay at that place and then having Emmy lurking around with her mini camera crew, pretending she is on the poor man’s Getaway, generally disturbing the peace. Maybe these places should #invite a family that is doing it tough or what about #inviting a frontline worker? When are businesses going to realise it is actually a turn off for consumers seeing these work shy muppets be gifted things that the rest of us have to work hard for?

• Heart
Reactions: 25
Check out the kids face in the background when they arrived at the caravan park I mean resort, its a mix of bemusement and WTF!

The poor neighbours 🤯

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I can't stop laughing 🤣🤣 this is gold! Especially "She has new innovations regarding sausages and time management on the bbq plates" 😂😂😂💀
AND for all of Leah's efforts she gets rewarded with a weeks holiday in the Hovel?? At least the bin will be not overflowing and the lid will be reunited.

Reactions: 9
God influenzers grind my gears.. imagine actually paying thousands of dollars to stay at that place and then having Emmy lurking around with her mini camera crew, pretending she is on the poor man’s Getaway, generally disturbing the peace. Maybe these places should #invite a family that is doing it tough or what about #inviting a frontline worker? When are businesses going to realise it is actually a turn off for consumers seeing these work shy muppets be gifted things that the rest of us have to work hard for?
I agree totally with this, so many people deserve it more than her.
I'm a single mum and managed to get away for 2 nights recently in a caravan park, it was a struggle to even manage that, but it was worth it as the kids had the best time ever! Plus I didnt make them film me 🤣
There are people out there worse off than me that have never had a holiday. Give it to them, someone who really appreciates it.
It definitely is a real turn off, and it adds to the list of places to be avoided.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.