Emmylou MacCarthy #6 Emmylou loves… the ladies want A Love, Em’s started to snap, her crop top’s as tight as her swimming cap

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Me too!! I’ll happily admit I’m a snob! All I thought was 2 planes and a BUS?!. Wouldn’t catch a taxi after the long long day! Nah she caught the shuttle bus that drops everyone off at their designated property.
She can bash their lug & join em up to her ‘community’ that way.

Reactions: 3
"The Resort" 🙄
It's a caravan park you tit.

I guess her and the Kearns are vut fron the same cloth #bogans.

I love a good caravan park, but let's keep it real Mrs Potts.

Christ imagine the poor people sitting outside their van/cabin having an afternoon tipple and that screeching banshee roars past......

"The Resort" 🙄

I guess her and the Kearns are cut fron the same cloth #bogans.

Christ imagine the poor people sitting outside their van/cabin having an afternoon tipple and that screeching banshee roars past......
Oh I accidentally quoted myself 😂😂😂
Beg my pardon.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
"The Resort" 🙄

I guess her and the Kearns are vut fron the same cloth #bogans.

Oh I accidentally quoted myself 😂😂😂
Beg my pardon.
The afternoon tipple or post nap swim in a caravan park is sacred. She will wake the dead 😝

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Without coming across as a total snob it looks like my absolute worse nightmare come true - even from the 'reception/arrival' area they are standing in:censored: I'd rather sit in my backyard than stay at a Big 4 caravan park!!
I'll be the first to admit I'm a snob, it looks like my worst nightmare as well!

Reactions: 3
The afternoon tipple or post nap swim in a caravan park is sacred. She will wake the dead 😝
No doubt Emmy will strut her stuff through the caravan park in her Rip Curl bikini or Tommy Hilfiger crop top.

The Big4 looks ok, plenty of water slides etc for the kids. Hope the kids have a good time and like others have said not spend their holiday filming their Mum!

Reactions: 6
Me too!! I’ll happily admit I’m a snob! All I thought was 2 planes and a BUS?!. Wouldn’t catch a taxi after the long long day! Nah she caught the shuttle bus that drops everyone off at their designated property.
Even though its more than 30min from the airport to AB, LL is too stupid to work out that catching a taxi would be cheaper and quicker than paying for four on the shuttle bus.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I just wish the kid would drop/lose that bloody phone & have nice normal few days without every mundane thing recorded. Be a ‘mother’ for once Eloo, no one else cares about your boring dull life.

Reactions: 11
She went on and on about how her and the kids had planned all their meals and their groceries would be waiting for them when they arrived. Now they’re just going to eat out 🤷🏻‍♀️

I think the caravan park looks great, but $2000 for the week to stay in a one room cabin seems like extortion?! Then add on the cost of flights for a family of four. Are there not similar parks all over Victoria within driving distance? Admittedly not quite as over the top as that and no kid’s clubs or restaurants, but we stay in places like that in NSW all the time for the kids because it’s cheap 🤔

I might need a tour 🤣 I may be picturing the standard of accomodation all wrong…

Reactions: 7
Right well I’ve learned that I’m apparently a trashy bogan that stays in caravan parks 🤣. We don’t live near a beach, it’s just so we can stay cheaply for the kids and they’re monsters so they need the playground and jumping cushions so they don’t trash the rooms! Also we book the nicer cabins. I promise. I swear we stay in nice hotels when we go to proper cities 😅

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Right well I’ve learned that I’m apparently a trashy bogan that stays in caravan parks 🤣. We don’t live near a beach, it’s just so we can stay cheaply for the kids and they’re monsters so they need the playground and jumping cushions so they don’t trash the rooms! Also we book the nicer cabins. I promise. I swear we stay in nice hotels when we go to proper cities 😅
We love a good caravan park too 🤣 my kids have a ball and they’re at the age where they roam free, make friends etc. I never used to like them, and still love a nice hotel, but prefer hotels with hubby and caravan parks with the kids 🤣

• Heart
Reactions: 11
No doubt Emmy will strut her stuff through the caravan park in her Rip Curl bikini or Tommy Hilfiger crop top.

The Big4 looks ok, plenty of water slides etc for the kids. Hope the kids have a good time and like others have said not spend their holiday filming their Mum!
Who the f&@$ swans around in public with a plate of food while your children walk behind you and film…In fact if she wanted to film getting food for herself, why didn’t she do it herself instead of “directing” one of her kids (unpaid film crew) who were filming to “come closer” …. I really hope someone (🤷‍♀️) says something to management about her filming and the park’s responsibilities of privacy for the other guests 🙏

Reactions: 12
She went on and on about how her and the kids had planned all their meals and their groceries would be waiting for them when they arrived. Now they’re just going to eat out 🤷🏻‍♀️

I think the caravan park looks great, but $2000 for the week to stay in a one room cabin seems like extortion?!

I might need a tour 🤣 I may be picturing the standard of accomodation all wrong…
How can the four of them fit in a one bedroom cabin? Is there a fold out sofa bed? Obviously there must be a kitchen I guess. I hope the kids have an amazing trip - love seeing Sage smile.
She's going to attract attention - hopefully her fellow holiday makers google her, join us here and give us some real insight

I think the caravan park looks great, but $2000 for the week to stay in a one room cabin seems like extortion?! Then add on the cost of flights for a family of four. Are there not similar parks all over Victoria within driving distance? Admittedly not quite as over the top as that and no kid’s clubs or restaurants, but we stay in places like that in NSW all the time for the kids because it’s cheap 🤔

Im waiting for the sponsored content to subtly appear.She said not even 2weeks ago that they werent going away and were going to do daytrips exploring vic.Then suddenly this trip.Adele Barbaro is over there and just did a gifted 4 day stay there.Totally transparent and actually is showing proper nice content for families.They had a 3 bed cabin that looked great.How those 3 kids and El can stay in a 1 bed for week is crazy.She organised a giveaway stay for a follower and paid herself for the winners flights and a day trip.I noticed she gained 14000 more followers in last few days.But her ig compared to El is chalk and cheese.Anyway, waiting for the tagged freebies from Emmy.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.