Emmylou MacCarthy #6 Emmylou loves… the ladies want A Love, Em’s started to snap, her crop top’s as tight as her swimming cap

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think there were other people in the pool area and restaurant on the first day. I didn’t see anyone else yesterday.
Yeah there were people on the first day. And the sales girl at Rip Curl. Look, who knows, she could be asking for permission, but does a sale assistant cutting off tags need to be filmed?

Reactions: 8
I don’t agree with tattlers jumping on to Big4’s social media to snark on Emmy, but this is exactly the reason why she needs to leave her kids out of her tit show. She could have been having a break offline enjoying the school holidays, as we were all given notice of just after Christmas. Yet for some strange reason, even though she doesn’t appear to have been #invited, she has still filmed this trip. Not just to the detriment of her kids but also other guests at the park obviously. Nobody would have known she was there if she didn’t have to compulsively overshare.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
I don’t agree with tattlers jumping on to Big4’s social media to snark on Emmy, but this is exactly the reason why she needs to leave her kids out of her tit show. She could have been having a break offline enjoying the school holidays, as we were all given notice of just after Christmas. Yet for some strange reason, even though she doesn’t appear to have been #invited, she has still filmed on this trip, not the detriment of her kids but also other guests at the park.
not to mention - she was having a MASSIVE break until Feb, right? What happened to that? She could have had this entire holiday and we wouldn’t have known

Reactions: 7
Eek I don’t know why but I don’t like this. I feel like we’re going to come off looking like the bad ones here and that is so not the case!
I will never defend this beast, but has she actually shown anyone else’s children this holiday? If she has, I’ve missed it! And if she hasn’t, and she’s “only” shown her own - as much as it sucks, she’s allowed to.
I feel for the company and I don’t think they can boot her out. Spamming their page, even if the thoughts and opinions are legitimate, just feels icky to me
I agree, it's kinda crossing the line

Reactions: 8
The weetbix comment on the big 4 post had me in stitches!
Can someone please elaborate? I must have missed this one :sneaky:

Eek I don’t know why but I don’t like this. I feel like we’re going to come off looking like the bad ones here and that is so not the case!
I will never defend this beast, but has she actually shown anyone else’s children this holiday? If she has, I’ve missed it! And if she hasn’t, and she’s “only” shown her own - as much as it sucks, she’s allowed to.
I feel for the company and I don’t think they can boot her out. Spamming their page, even if the thoughts and opinions are legitimate, just feels icky to me
Agree.

Reactions: 2
Coolcabanas post 1600+ comments vs Garnier comments.

Trying to work out how Em has been declared Garnier ambassador the second year running. Em only flogs micellar water, the cotton makeup wipes, face masks and serum. Rarely flogs the hair food range. The only time last year in the camper van holiday.

But also flogs Esmi.

Her latest Garnier post, filmed at home on the iPhone has six comments. Didn’t she have a film crew in the warehouse to film an add for Garnier and giggle like a school girl a while back? Recently she was tagged that the ad was being shown at the Moonlight cinemas. Another thing she has mentioned she will attend and will give out Garnier freebies next month.

Maybe she is just super cheap in her fees?

Reactions: 4
Coolcabanas post 1600+ comments vs Garnier comments.

Trying to work out how Em has been declared Garnier ambassador the second year running. Em only flogs micellar water, the cotton makeup wipes, face masks and serum. Rarely flogs the hair food range. The only time last year in the camper van holiday.

But also flogs Esmi.

Her latest Garnier post, filmed at home on the iPhone has six comments. Didn’t she have a film crew in the warehouse to film an add for Garnier and giggle like a school girl a while back? Recently she was tagged that the ad was being shown at the Moonlight cinemas. Another thing she has mentioned she will attend and will give out Garnier freebies next month.

Maybe she is just super cheap in her fees?
Oops I forgot to say 6 comments for Garnier last post on her profile.

Reactions: 1
I don’t agree with tattlers jumping on to Big4’s social media to snark on Emmy, but this is exactly the reason why she needs to leave her kids out of her tit show. She could have been having a break offline enjoying the school holidays, as we were all given notice of just after Christmas. Yet for some strange reason, even though she doesn’t appear to have been #invited, she has still filmed this trip. Not just to the detriment of her kids but also other guests at the park obviously. Nobody would have known she was there if she didn’t have to compulsively overshare.
Agree. She doesn’t need her holiday ruined by trolls on the Big4 account (that pedophile comment was way out of line) but then again, she doesn’t need to film - or have her kids film her - every moment of this precious time.
She should enjoy this time with her kids without putting it on social media, since it is a new family holiday dynamic for her.

And when she gets back, she needs to invest in a selfie stick or tripod and stop using the kids as camera operators.

Reactions: 17
The posts with the most comments are holidays snaps, family, you are enough/confidence is contagious etc.

Not sponsored posts. They have the lowest comments.

Strange for someone with 120,000 followers who is an influencer has her comments restricted on who can comment.

Reactions: 5
I agree with all of you feeling a bit gross about this all. She isn’t actively showing other people in detail, they’re in the background. I find it incredibly rude to video all the time and upload it to a fairly large Insta account. But actively commenting on the Big4 post is just gross to me. It’s one of the few GOMI rules I didn’t hate, and I hate a whole lot about GOMI.

I agree that people at the park should feel safe and comfortable on their holiday and them reaching out to Big4 to get some sort of reply, but I’m not loving the pile on.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Agree. She doesn’t need her holiday ruined by trolls on the Big4 account (that pedophile comment was way out of line) but then again, she doesn’t need to film - or have her kids film her - every moment of this precious time.
She should enjoy this time with her kids without putting it on social media, since it is a new family holiday dynamic for her.

And when she gets back, she needs to invest in a selfie stick or tripod and stop using the kids as camera operators.
She has several tripods already. Not as fun as the human kind, where you can yell at them. She has done this before.

Big 4 reposted Em’s stories about the hour of exercise yesterday to their Instagram stories.

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
I agree with all of you feeling a bit gross about this all. She isn’t actively showing other people in detail, they’re in the background. I find it incredibly rude to video all the time and upload it to a fairly large Insta account. But actively commenting on the Big4 post is just gross to me. It’s one of the few GOMI rules I didn’t hate, and I hate a whole lot about GOMI.

I agree that people at the park should feel safe and comfortable on their holiday and them reaching out to Big4 to get some sort of reply, but I’m not loving the pile on.
Agreed. Piling on in real time from a snark account is just dropping yourself to her lows. I love this forum to express frustration and sometimes the white hot rage that influencers incite with their stupid actions, but chasing them down in real time and crossing over that barrier to direct attacks is tit. I highly doubt Cheryl Canning is even real. Please peeps, stick to the snark & remember they’re real kids & mum.

Reactions: 20
Agreed. Piling on in real time from a snark account is just dropping yourself to her lows. I love this forum to express frustration and sometimes the white hot rage that influencers incite with their stupid actions, but chasing them down in real time and crossing over that barrier to direct attacks is tit. I highly doubt Cheryl Canning is even real. Please peeps, stick to the snark & remember they’re real kids & mum.
Yeah agree! I love a gossip and a whinge but that’s utterly ridiculous

Let the kids have a some what enjoyable time on their holiday!

Agree with everything you said except I believe Cheryl is real, even if its not something I'd ever do on a public page.The good thing about this is El might realise now how harmful her constant filming in public is not appreciated by the actual public.Schill your tit in that warehouse and your awful home with your tripod.Let your kids just be kids.

Reactions: 6
I agree to an extent, but people are so sick of her exploiting her owns kids, they're projecting it onto their own situations.
Plus even if she has been relatively careful at the park right now, she's got form for not giving AF about anyone else or their kids. I'd say that's what they're more concerned about.
I do think our mate with the stalker tendencies herself is back here again for sure.....

Reactions: 9
Aren’t the people that are commenting real people/guests? I didn’t think they were from here at all (except the one person that mentioned that page)

Yeah agree! I love a gossip and a whinge but that’s utterly ridiculous

Let the kids have a some what enjoyable time on their holiday!
I think she's trying waaaaaay too hard to prove to herself that she loves this holiday! She's gotta justify the $2.5k, 2 flights and a bus trip to stay In what is a glorified caravan park (sorry "resort").
We'll know she would prefer to be 5 star necking twisties and having room service/Netflix not bunking in one room sweeping the floor...

As for the public bashing on the park Insta site it's not my thing, but I didn't see anything too random and people are allowed their opinions. She puts herself and her kids out there so can't really bite the hand rhat feeds you!

Reactions: 12
I think she's trying waaaaaay too hard to prove to herself that she loves this holiday! She's gotta justify the $2.5k, 2 flights and a bus trip to stay In what is a glorified caravan park (sorry "resort").
We'll know she would prefer to be 5 star necking twisties and having room service/Netflix not bunking in one room sweeping the floor...

As for the public bashing on the park Insta site it's not my thing, but I didn't see anything too random and people are allowed their opinions. She puts herself and her kids out there so can't really bite the hand rhat feeds you!
Em probably would prefer to be at at ‘resort’ aka fat camp that she stayed earlier this year. Showed/shared with her fans how she napped all day and binged watch.

Or maybe she would have preferred to stay at the Sofitel, as some posted above. Giggling about room service and the bathtub.

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.