Emmylou MacCarthy #6 Emmylou loves… the ladies want A Love, Em’s started to snap, her crop top’s as tight as her swimming cap

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Was so waiting for her to say ‘I could’ve sized down in this bikini’ but hell, she must’ve felt the circulation being cut off just from trying it on. It’s so freaking tight
If she’s confident in a bikini and doesn’t mind risking melanoma or turning into a leathery old lady from always lying out in full sun, GO FOR IT! But…buy something that fits properly. Size is just a number. Get the one that fits.

Reactions: 7
I commented “Cheryl for PM” but deleted as for similar reasons, I don’t want to get blocked on this account (it’s my allocated accounts for these morons and saves switching around) :LOL:

• Haha
Reactions: 9
The Big 4 social media intern is going to have quite the mess to clean up when they get in tomorrow morning!

I’m going to call it now and say that Emmylou somehow blames us for this little debacle too.
This is what happens when you share too much.

I have heard of travel influencers sharing where they are and lo and behold crazy fans appeared and wanted to holiday with them. What if they were serial killers or something?

• Wow
Reactions: 7
Considering the post was about porridge..and yesterdays whinge about not getting to eat her weetbix..Breakfast Cereal is not her friend this weekend.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
The purple camel is back putting up the cabana 🐪🤣🐪
Those comments on the Big 4.... I die 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 9
It's not even right in Airlie, it's in Cannonvale. Airlie isn't big granted, but it's hardly right in the heart of things.
Oh wow so not anywhere near the centre? Nowhere near the marina?Stayed at the Marina walked into that pool area , centre of town.
$2500 is a-lot for that mess she is staying at. Clearly booked last minute and would have had to pre pay. Stupid

Reactions: 5
If she’s confident in a bikini and doesn’t mind risking melanoma or turning into a leathery old lady from always lying out in full sun, GO FOR IT! But…buy something that fits properly. Size is just a number. Get the one that fits.
That is what lightstims are for. Well in Emmy’s world. Probably get each kid to hold two, her sister, Amy and the Leahs. A dozen lightstims should help.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I see Reid has been #gifted Valentine’s Day pj’s from Cachia. I wonder if her model ELL’s kids will also get some? 🧐

• Haha
Why am I having this thought?

Did Emmy bring caches pjs or will she sleep nude and give the kids PTSD? She has said she sleeps nude and almost gave us a peep show a few times on the gram. Only wears pjs when she is impersonating a beached whale.

There is no privacy in the studio cabin.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 10
Big 4 have a big issue on their hands. The holiday gifted to the other family mentioned here also filmed/photographed around the pool areas, with other kids clearly visible. Not defending Emmy here at all, just saying influencers in general are usually too self interested to consider the impacts of what they are filming and the resorts (named very generously in this case!) are too greedy to be tagged to care how this impacts their guests

Reactions: 12
Big 4 have a big issue on their hands. The holiday gifted to the other family mentioned here also filmed/photographed around the pool areas, with other kids clearly visible. Not defending Emmy here at all, just saying influencers in general are usually too self interested to consider the impacts of what they are filming and the resorts (named very generously in this case!) are too greedy to be tagged to care how this impacts their guests
It’s possible that it’s because of Adele’s stories and promotion that it’s on the mind of all these guests that are complaining. I would be complaining too. The Kearns were just as bad when they were in QLD. Filming people without their consent is bad, but CHILDREN in a pool area?! WTF. Then to broadcast it to who knows how many people.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.