Emmylou MacCarthy #5 Emmylou Loves… Emmylou-natic straight outta fat camp

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Where to start!?

It kicked off with a tribe member asking her to respect her children and stop filming without their consent. Where CRAZY stated they have discussions regarding this. Which we know is absolute bullshit. As we can see from their faces. They literally look disgusted In her.

She then told us about 568 times that she was making protein balls. Where she barely washed her hands. Again.

Someone asked if Alove left because of Instagram which she said in a dopey sad monotone voice 'he wanted to leave me well before that' Cue her tribe telling her how strong she is.

Her jaw was in full swing this live and it was fairly boring in all honesty. She said she knew about Tattle and specifically about 'brokenveneers' 😅🤣 but doesn't care about it. Righto CRAZY. She literally fixed her bio within minutes of us mentioning it. Flop.

Anyway she then had to go to football training as she is a new frontrower.
Great summary 👏🏻. These were some of my main thoughts. Not funny, sorry 🙈.

It dragged on and on. As someone said earlier, it was just regular Emmylou, no cutesy giggling or nose scrunches. It was boring, but if it floats your boat 🤷🏻‍♀️.

I missed the first comment and started listening at the troll rant. I don’t think it was about here, because she was talking about getting a hard time for being negative and sad, and just didn’t seem to match our conversations at all. Must be getting DMs.

LOTS of questions about Alove, which she mostly ignored, other than that weird comment about him wanting to leave before Insta?? Someone finally cracked it on her behalf and told people to stop asking about him.

She can’t believe how cheap her week holiday is going to be, she can’t remember how long they’re going away or how much exactly, over $2k for accomodation…plus flights and activities on top of that. SO cheap. Especially straight after Christmas, in a pandemic, when so many are struggling.

Her and the kids are working on their goals for 2002 and meal plans. She declined to elaborate on what those goals are, so one assumes they’re probably controversial (for kids anyway) and relate to food and exercise. Someone gave her a hard time about eating avocado because it makes you fat and she said she’s not watching her weight.

She didn’t answer any of the many questions about covid, like whether she was concerned or how they’re trying to avoid it.

Ended with a big rant about Tattle, which she apparently doesn’t read (maybe just her assistant then 😉). I do believe her when she says she doesn’t care what happens here, but she seems to think it crosses over to her Insta into comments and DMs etc. It shouldn’t and I don’t think it does. Hopefully the shout out brings a few more people here, especially the last stragglers on GOMI!!

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 11
She said she knew about Tattle but has only been here once to check the photos I posted of inside her house when it was empty and clean and available for rent - taken from a public domain. It's not like I put up videos of the inside of her furnished home, her children's bedrooms, her bedroom and even the laundry every.single.day. 🤷‍♀️
She’s going to use this as an excuse to cause a drama in order to move out into something fancy to keep up with Alove and the other flashy influencers because of how daggy and ugly her rental is.

Reactions: 6
She’s going to use this as an excuse to cause a drama in order to move out into something fancy to keep up with Alove and the other flashy influencers because of how daggy and ugly her rental is.
the kids find it more fun and homey at Aarons house than hers, has better facilities. her house is tit and so is her landlord. she can honestly find better with three kids and one parking and two bathrooms, townhouse or unit somewhere else. why is port melb so good? duck that

Reactions: 4
Am i allowed to say the price shes paying in her rental? because im beside myself. she can do much better
We probably shouldn’t be discussing it at all to be fair. She hasn’t shared the address publicly, just made it very easy to find. There was a lot of wrist slapping and threats of bans in the Mrs Hinch thread when people were trying to find her new house or giving hints to help other people. It’s against forum rules.

Reactions: 7
We probably shouldn’t be discussing it at all to be fair. She hasn’t shared the address publicly, just made it very easy to find. There was a lot of wrist slapping and threats of bans in the Mrs Hinch thread when people were trying to find her new house or giving hints to help other people. It’s against forum rules.
all good! i will stop!

Reactions: 3
How would she play basketball in her wet bathers in the front yard in that house?
(it’s very nice!)

• Haha
Reactions: 5
But isn’t the fact that her house is so easy to find a red flag in its self? She listed it on her ABN details and a quick search and you have her home address. I’m not even sure it’s been changed. Why don’t these people get a PO Box when they start a business I’ll never know!
I couldn't even find an address listed on her ABN only a post code.

I found it too. Too easy to find.
I'm useless at all this lol can't find it.

Reactions: 5
Fire up the light stim and grab your chicken in a biscuit, it’s time for a recap!

The festive season has been disappointing as a faulty mitre 10 outdoor umbrella in the front yard for our girl this year. After crying into her phone for weeks about how she runs a tight ship and how hard it is to be a single mama, EL outsourced all her Christmas preparations to A Love before locking him in the basement and refusing to let him leave until Boxing Day. Much independence, healing times ahead.

Despite literally publishing a cookbook and running an Australian pork promo on her page, EL forgot to save some of her bewwwwdiful glazed ham for Christmas Day. Instead the family were treated to a feast of blanched sausages, chicken wings and 5L of layered rainbow jelly. A Love was forced to make do eating a bag of grass clippings from when he mowed the lawn prior.

A relationship separation is a difficult time for anyone, especially when one has three children who are also dealing with the change in routine, on top of multiple months in lockdown. Therefore, EL sought advice from her community for day trips to spend precious family time together, before promptly tapping out, ditching the kids with A Love and disappearing for a week to NSW. Somehow she thought it was less embarrassing to tell her audience she spent a week lying in bed stimming her fanny while watching basketball documentaries, than reveal the truth of the matter, which is that she was on her eleven thousandth attempt at fat camp. While she was away, the tattle thirst for A Love got real, and it’s only a matter of time before someone hooks up with him and she finds out about it by googling herself.

Sending a special shout out to her children who have now become her diet coaches, camera crew and back up dancers as they are forced to work together to kick EL’s goals in 2022. The kids have been looking visibly resentful every time the camera pans over to their little faces, and her community have started to notice. Will EL stop using her children as accessories and filming them without their consent? We can only hope.
This was the best recap. I’m devastated that the Alove thirst didn’t rate a mention in her live 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Omg someone’s screen name is Cancel Emmy Lou Love Less. That should be the next thread name!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
She said she knew about Tattle but has only been here once to check the photos I posted of inside her house when it was empty and clean and available for rent - taken from a public domain. It's not like I put up videos of the inside of her furnished home, her children's bedrooms, her bedroom and even the laundry every.single.day. 🤷‍♀️
She can’t remember the names of tops/dresses in her own business yet she remembers your handle from visiting here just once?? She’s an absolute freakin’ legend 😜

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Have you noticed there is only one comment on the garnier post? With 120k followers that is unbelievable. They should have asked her for insights before forking out any cash, I think her days of being paid mega bucks are limited given how little engagement she is getting, 1 comment from 9000 views….something is off here)

Reactions: 12
Not the best time of year to visit Airlie Beach. It is wet/cyclone season for northern Australia, although cyclones are more common towards March

Reactions: 4
She can’t remember the names of tops/dresses in her own business yet she remembers your handle from visiting here just once?? She’s an absolute freakin’ legend 😜
My user name is kind of jarring :ROFLMAO: The other day she corrected a link in her instagram profile less than 24 hours after it was mentioned here that it was incorrect. I think she's popped over more than once!

• Haha
Reactions: 17
But isn’t the fact that her house is so easy to find a red flag in its self? She listed it on her ABN details and a quick search and you have her home address. I’m not even sure it’s been changed. Why don’t these people get a PO Box when they start a business I’ll never know!
The Kearns did the same thing! Not sure if it’s still there…

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.