Emmylou MacCarthy #5 Emmylou Loves… Emmylou-natic straight outta fat camp

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yo yo yo! Welcome to the new thread beautiful people. Put your swimmers on, pop into the kitchen to make some delicious vegan chicken satay for a snack and settle in. I didn’t have time for a recap, so if someone could post one that would be excellent. Extra special welcome to anyone that’s new here after this morning’s live ✌🏻

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 29
Must be like living in the ‘big brother house’ for those three kids.🤳📸🎥
Apparently we “only see a maximum of 8 minutes a day” of her life. That’s 8 minutes more than what 100,000 strangers see of my kids Emmyloo. ✌ Why do you need to share your kids to stay relevant? I thought you were the media mogul?

Reactions: 12
Fire up the light stim and grab your chicken in a biscuit, it’s time for a recap!

The festive season has been disappointing as a faulty mitre 10 outdoor umbrella in the front yard for our girl this year. After crying into her phone for weeks about how she runs a tight ship and how hard it is to be a single mama, EL outsourced all her Christmas preparations to A Love before locking him in the basement and refusing to let him leave until Boxing Day. Much independence, healing times ahead.

Despite literally publishing a cookbook and running an Australian pork promo on her page, EL forgot to save some of her bewwwwdiful glazed ham for Christmas Day. Instead the family were treated to a feast of blanched sausages, chicken wings and 5L of layered rainbow jelly. A Love was forced to make do eating a bag of grass clippings from when he mowed the lawn prior.

A relationship separation is a difficult time for anyone, especially when one has three children who are also dealing with the change in routine, on top of multiple months in lockdown. Therefore, EL sought advice from her community for day trips to spend precious family time together, before promptly tapping out, ditching the kids with A Love and disappearing for a week to NSW. Somehow she thought it was less embarrassing to tell her audience she spent a week lying in bed stimming her fanny while watching basketball documentaries, than reveal the truth of the matter, which is that she was on her eleven thousandth attempt at fat camp. While she was away, the tattle thirst for A Love got real, and it’s only a matter of time before someone hooks up with him and she finds out about it by googling herself.

Sending a special shout out to her children who have now become her diet coaches, camera crew and back up dancers as they are forced to work together to kick EL’s goals in 2022. The kids have been looking visibly resentful every time the camera pans over to their little faces, and her community have started to notice. Will EL stop using her children as accessories and filming them without their consent? We can only hope.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 78
Fire up the light stim and grab your chicken in a biscuit, it’s time for a recap!

The festive season has been disappointing as a faulty mitre 10 outdoor umbrella in the front yard for our girl this year. After crying into her phone for weeks about how she runs a tight ship and how hard it is to be a single mama, EL outsourced all her Christmas preparations to A Love before locking him in the basement and refusing to let him leave until Boxing Day. Much independence, healing times ahead.

Despite literally publishing a cookbook and running an Australian pork promo on her page, EL forgot to save some of her bewwwwdiful glazed ham for Christmas Day. Instead the family were treated to a feast of blanched sausages, chicken wings and 5L of layered rainbow jelly. A Love was forced to make do eating a bag of grass clippings from when he mowed the lawn prior.

A relationship separation is a difficult time for anyone, especially when one has three children who are also dealing with the change in routine, on top of multiple months in lockdown. Therefore, EL sought advice from her community for day trips to spend precious family time together, before promptly tapping out, ditching the kids with A Love and disappearing for a week to NSW. Somehow she thought it was less embarrassing to tell her audience she spent a week lying in bed stimming her fanny while watching basketball documentaries, than reveal the truth of the matter, which is that she was on her eleven thousandth attempt at fat camp. While she was away, the tattle thirst for A Love got real, and it’s only a matter of time before someone hooks up with him and she finds out about it by googling herself.

Sending a special shout out to her children who have now become her diet coaches, camera crew and back up dancers as they are forced to work together to kick EL’s goals in 2022. The kids have been looking visibly resentful every time the camera pans over to their little faces, and her community have started to notice. Will EL stop using her children as accessories and filming them without their consent? We can only hope.
That was hilarious, thank you!

Reactions: 10

Bravo! I wonder if the garnier ambassador will be attending the tennis?

Reactions: 7
Anyone got a recap of the live this morning?
I needed it on a separate screen so I could take notes 🤣. I’ll see what I can remember later. It was mostly super boring and just about her holiday plans. A bit of excitement at the end when someone asked her about Tattle. I took some screenshots of some of the questions to try and jog my memory for later.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
Anyone got a recap of the live this morning?
Where to start!?

It kicked off with a tribe member asking her to respect her children and stop filming without their consent. Where CRAZY stated they have discussions regarding this. Which we know is absolute bullshit. As we can see from their faces. They literally look disgusted In her.

She then told us about 568 times that she was making protein balls. Where she barely washed her hands. Again.

Someone asked if Alove left because of Instagram which she said in a dopey sad monotone voice 'he wanted to leave me well before that' Cue her tribe telling her how strong she is.

Her jaw was in full swing this live and it was fairly boring in all honesty. She said she knew about Tattle and specifically about 'brokenveneers' 😅🤣 but doesn't care about it. Righto CRAZY. She literally fixed her bio within minutes of us mentioning it. Flop.

Anyway she then had to go to football training as she is a new frontrower.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
Where to start!?

It kicked off with a tribe member asking her to respect her children and stop filming without their consent. Where CRAZY stated they have discussions regarding this. Which we know is absolute bullshit. As we can see from their faces. They literally look disgusted In her.

She then told us about 568 times that she was making protein balls. Where she barely washed her hands. Again.

Someone asked if Alove left because of Instagram which she said in a dopey sad monotone voice 'he wanted to leave me well before that' Cue her tribe telling her how strong she is.

Her jaw was in full swing this live and it was fairly boring in all honesty. She said she knew about Tattle and specifically about 'brokenveneers' 😅🤣 but doesn't care about it. Righto CRAZY. She literally fixed her bio within minutes of us mentioning it. Flop.

Anyway she then had to go to football training as she is a new frontrower.
What was it about BrokenVeneers? I’ve missed something?

Reactions: 2
Airlie Beach, we will be entertained by her skydiving onto the beach in her Rip Curl bikini probably. Can’t wait🤢🪂👙

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 11

Thank you for the recap I live for these! Ah I missed the live maybe I’ll get another shout out. Yo yo yo ✌

Reactions: 5
What was it about BrokenVeneers? I’ve missed something?
She said she knew about Tattle but has only been here once to check the photos I posted of inside her house when it was empty and clean and available for rent - taken from a public domain. It's not like I put up videos of the inside of her furnished home, her children's bedrooms, her bedroom and even the laundry every.single.day. 🤷‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 22
She blocked me after I asked about her children's privacy last time. So please post as many details as possible!!!

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.