Emmylou MacCarthy #5 Emmylou Loves… Emmylou-natic straight outta fat camp

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Airlie Beach, we will be entertained by her skydiving onto the beach in her Rip Curl bikini probably. Can’t wait🤢🪂👙
Goes to show how little research LL has done.
Airlie Beach is great if you use it as the gateway to the Whitsunday Islands but reports are there are few staff and little food at many of the resorts now due to CV.
AB isn't a place I would holiday with three primary school kids as there are so many better options in Qld.

Reactions: 6
Goes to show how little research LL has done.
Airlie Beach is great if you use it as the gateway to the Whitsunday Islands but reports are there are few staff and little food at many of the resorts now due to CV.
AB isn't a place I would holiday with three primary school kids as there are so many better options in Qld.
Better yet Emmyloo, just stay in Victoria. What is it with these ‘influencers’ busting their buns to fly anywhere at this point in time, especially with kids in tow.

Reactions: 12
She said she knew about Tattle but has only been here once to check the photos I posted of inside her house when it was empty and clean and available for rent - taken from a public domain. It's not like I put up videos of the inside of her furnished home, her children's bedrooms, her bedroom and even the laundry every.single.day. 🤷‍♀️
But isn’t the fact that her house is so easy to find a red flag in its self? She listed it on her ABN details and a quick search and you have her home address. I’m not even sure it’s been changed. Why don’t these people get a PO Box when they start a business I’ll never know!

• Wow
Reactions: 8
But isn’t the fact that her house is so easy to find a red flag in its self? She listed it on her ABN details and a quick search and you have her home address. I’m not even sure it’s been changed. Why don’t these people get a PO Box when they start a business I’ll never know!
The address is still there . She films outside the house so often, you would recognise it if you walked past it. I only showed internal photos of the place before she moved in - I think it was in context with the condition of the carpet, can't remember now.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Literally took me 2.5 seconds to find through Google. Street view has Sue Lyn (?) standing in the doorway 🤣

Edit- not encouraging anyone to look it up i was just curious to see how easy it was to find. I am not hoping anyone will actively stalk her or her family

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 12
Literally took me 2.5 seconds to find through Google. Street view has Sue Lyn (?) standing in the doorway 🤣

Edit- not encouraging anyone to look it up i was just curious to see how easy it was to find. I am not hoping anyone will actively stalk her or her family
I found it too. Too easy to find.

Reactions: 3
ffs emmylou, your rental looks like a bleeping dump, remove that carpet, put floorboards down, ask your landlord to be better, what the duck

• Haha
Yikes didn’t even have to closely connect the search for her house it came up 3 scrolls down.
Why why why does she want to live in such an eyesore? And yes the pictures are public so why
was she touchy about Bveneers?

And as of last week Hamilton had shut to day visitors. No staff etc etc. Yep AB is a gateway to the islands, Barrier Reef.
She's just alerted some of her hate followers, and Gomi people who have't found us yet, straight here and now we're discussing her house again. 🤷‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 7
She should rent the house directly next door (the one she shares a party wall with). It's been renovated, no ugly green carpet and new kitchen, as well as a proper garage.
But she would muck it up. She couldn’t maintain and clean it. She is a sloth and deserves to live in slothville.

Reactions: 5
Am i allowed to say the price shes paying in her rental? because im beside myself. she can do much better

Yikes didn’t even have to closely connect the search for her house it came up 3 scrolls down.
Why why why does she want to live in such an eyesore? And yes the pictures are public so why
was she touchy about Bveneers?

And as of last week Hamilton had shut to day visitors. No staff etc etc. Yep AB is a gateway to the islands, Barrier Reef.
That bathroom is hideous! Why does she have such low standards for herself and her family?

That bathroom is hideous! Why does she have such low standards for herself and her family?
its fucked. she should live in a townhouse in richmond. Port Melbourne is tit anyway. as if she wouldnt get a better home cheaper price for content shooting anyway

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.