Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

icouldsizedown

Fire up the light stim and grab your chicken in a biscuit, it’s time for a recap!

The festive season has been disappointing as a faulty mitre 10 outdoor umbrella in the front yard for our girl this year. After crying into her phone for weeks about how she runs a tight ship and how hard it is to be a single mama, EL outsourced all her Christmas preparations to A Love before locking him in the basement and refusing to let him leave until Boxing Day. Much independence, healing times ahead.

Despite literally publishing a cookbook and running an Australian pork promo on her page, EL forgot to save some of her bewwwwdiful glazed ham for Christmas Day. Instead the family were treated to a feast of blanched sausages, chicken wings and 5L of layered rainbow jelly. A Love was forced to make do eating a bag of grass clippings from when he mowed the lawn prior.

A relationship separation is a difficult time for anyone, especially when one has three children who are also dealing with the change in routine, on top of multiple months in lockdown. Therefore, EL sought advice from her community for day trips to spend precious family time together, before promptly tapping out, ditching the kids with A Love and disappearing for a week to NSW. Somehow she thought it was less embarrassing to tell her audience she spent a week lying in bed stimming her fanny while watching basketball documentaries, than reveal the truth of the matter, which is that she was on her eleven thousandth attempt at fat camp. While she was away, the tattle thirst for A Love got real, and it’s only a matter of time before someone hooks up with him and she finds out about it by googling herself.

Sending a special shout out to her children who have now become her diet coaches, camera crew and back up dancers as they are forced to work together to kick EL’s goals in 2022. The kids have been looking visibly resentful every time the camera pans over to their little faces, and her community have started to notice. Will EL stop using her children as accessories and filming them without their consent? We can only hope.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 78

SnarkyTart

VIP Member
What an inspiring day in Louville!

We began with total beach babe vibes. In moves reminiscent of former Baywatch pinup, David Hasslehoff, she struggled to erect a cabana and promptly gave up. She then advocated for eye safety, by spruiking the latest Shein rejects exclusively to her tribe.

Later, we saw Emmy the Endocrone (yes, that's how she pronounced it) Expert being gifted freebies for her children. With the money she saved on gifted childrens skincare, she was able to splurge on bags of dirt for the grass she wore out this week doing dynamic stretches on. With her floppy hat and rake in hand, Emmy embodied the urbane gardeners of England, paying tribute to the lawns of esteemed tennis club Wimbleton.

Finally, her stories concluded with a fresh faced Garnier ad, where Emmy schooled us on such innovative products as marcella water and sirrum creams.

What new adventures will our heroine see tomorrow? Is it too late in the evening to hope for a wee rant before she opens a bottle of Tia Maria and a packet of Chicken in a Biscuit?
20220120_215419.jpg
20220120_215443.jpg
20220120_215400.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 36

Emmy-Loo Loveless

Oh hey everyone!! Brand new member!
I was wondering why GOMI was so quiet considering her how epic and manic her current spiral is. So happy I have found you!

• Heart
Reactions: 32

AJAYA

VIP Member
Ladies and gentlemen, may i introduce to you the Sharon Strzelecki of Port Melbourne

• Haha
Reactions: 32

Jezzybell

Chatty Member
Well that was interesting - why did she keep saying she can't see the correlation between her wearing a crop top and the front fence!! There is no correlation - she would have looked ridiculous if she standing in her lounge room - the fence had nothing to do with it!!! She's lost the bloody plot. What I took out of that is that her ex-husband hates her, he's happier than he's ever been, she's sadder than she's every been, the kids are also sad, she's got a big belly, she's a minimum (cough cough) 20kg overweight, she hates her front fence, her gates are falling apart, she's still recovering from major (elective) surgery (stop kidding yourself), she doesn't get anything from him and he has a jar!!!!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31

emmygluewho

VIP Member
I'm not saying much as it is literally just 2 coffee 'dates' so far and lots of talking.

She isn’t a Social Media person AT ALL!

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
Full disclosure: I'm a hefty gal and sitting at around size 22 right now. I think I dress as well as I can for my shape. When I criticize EL, it's not because of her size - it's her personality and style choices that really get me going. So, although I've hung shit on her get up at the AO today, I do feel for her because she must feel so uncomfortable physically. And she must feel embarrassed when the other influencers/ promo models are wearing cute tennis dresses and she's in the largest mens polo they had available. As much as my heart goes out to a fat girl in style trouble, the camel toe is unforgivable.
I’m a size 18, so definitely plus size too! I genuinely don’t care how big Emmylou is. To paraphrase that saying people love but it’s true 😂, her size is the least interesting thing about her. I follow loads of plus size accounts because seeing diversity in your feed is a good thing and because it’s relevant to me for fashion and styling etc and you can be a fun, interesting content creator at any size!

My issue (one of many 🤣) with Emmylou is that she doesn’t embrace it. She talks a good game with confidence is contagious and pretends she’s not bothered by her body, but clearly is. She should be saying fuck you to Sass and Bide and Aje and any other brand that doesn’t stock her size, instead of squeezing into whatever she can find that fits. There’s no excuse for brands to not be inclusive and it’s almost self hatred for her to be choosing to support them anyway. She is buried in diet culture and forever starting all these grand, unsustainable lifestyle changes that never stick. Which just perpetuates all of that unhealthy behaviour further and encourages her followers (most of which probably also want to lose weight) to do the same.

• Heart

emmyglue

Spotted on court with her new gal pal Serena… two boss babe celebs just hanging out talking bizness

403B9B5F-D657-45A5-ADAB-BCDDB330F2FE.jpeg

• Haha

ktra2021

Chatty Member
She said she knew about Tattle but has only been here once to check the photos I posted of inside her house when it was empty and clean and available for rent - taken from a public domain. It's not like I put up videos of the inside of her furnished home, her children's bedrooms, her bedroom and even the laundry every.single.day. 🤷‍♀️
She can’t remember the names of tops/dresses in her own business yet she remembers your handle from visiting here just once?? She’s an absolute freakin’ legend 😜

• Haha

FreddyFrog

Chatty Member
I dont know if I speak for just myself or others here but I literally don't care about the following: wearing a crop top, doing excersise in your front yard, working at the AO, the surgery, her breakup, her fence, her dogs, the swimming, the Brazilian etc

Do all of these things! I don't care!

What I do care about is the fact that most of these things are broadcast and overshared in a way that will haunt her children in years to come (and now), could hurt her relationship with her kids and ex-partner (it's a formative time for this new family arrangement!), the oversharing for oversharing's sake, the absolute vacuous nature of some of her posts.

You're not Johnny Knoxville... we don't need to see you getting a Brazilian live on camera! We don't need to know you don't have a big bush, and you really should never film at a public pool.

I'm positive that her world has no doubt turned upside down with recent events, but this is the time to take a break, reset yourself and work out what's going on and what you want?

I guess it's a tricky situation because she makes her money from this. But at the same time.... I dont know.... take a good break girl, and work out what's important.

• Heart
Yo yo yo! Welcome to the new thread beautiful people. Put your swimmers on, pop into the kitchen to make some delicious vegan chicken satay for a snack and settle in. I didn’t have time for a recap, so if someone could post one that would be excellent. Extra special welcome to anyone that’s new here after this morning’s live ✌🏻

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 29

seethesun

And EL is soooooo surprised that stranger lady with matching sunnies, knows all her kids names. Couldn't do anything with the fact the EL shares everything!
A fine example of why it's so unsafe to share your kids names, hobbies, life day in day out etc to a public forum. So easy for a stranger to approach...'hi *name*, mum asked me to pick you up, she is going to meet us at Brighton beach. How was gymnastics? Did you enjoy going to Dads last night?' So many familiar details that can be used to gain their trust.

• Sad
Reactions: 28

icouldsizedown

Emmylou loves… the ladies want A Love, Em’s started to snap, her crop top’s as tight as her swimming cap

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27

SnarkyTart

VIP Member
Emmy, I've got several things to say:
•wear sunscreen
•do ya hair
•stop filming your kids
•stop talking shit
•make some friends
20220117_221430.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 27

SnarkyTart

VIP Member
Who did win the set of tyres she was giving away from some tyre shop ????
Hmmm....I'm curious. We never did find out.

Full disclosure: I'm a hefty gal and sitting at around size 22 right now. I think I dress as well as I can for my shape. When I criticize EL, it's not because of her size - it's her personality and style choices that really get me going. So, although I've hung shit on her get up at the AO today, I do feel for her because she must feel so uncomfortable physically. And she must feel embarrassed when the other influencers/ promo models are wearing cute tennis dresses and she's in the largest mens polo they had available. As much as my heart goes out to a fat girl in style trouble, the camel toe is unforgivable.

What could she have worn today that would have been better? I'm thinking a denim skirt, espadrilles and a cute straw hat would have looked much better than what she did wear. Thoughts?

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 25