Emmylou MacCarthy #5 Emmylou Loves… Emmylou-natic straight outta fat camp

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why doesn’t she pop those dogs in a doggy kennel and just bring along one of her employees like Cachia does with her PA EA? I guess they have better things to do than hang around a caravan park for a week looking after ELL’s kids and filming her on stop happy/sad rants. Even though she only show 8 minutes on her stories I’m wondering if she actually films 16 hours worth of “content”
Whats the bet even with her so sore neck she will be trying to squeeze down a waterslide! 💦
Putting two dogs in kennels at this time of year would cost a fortune plus they are usually booked out way in advance during school holidays.
I dont know of any kennels who do #freebies for a shoutout so LL would have to pay and we all know that's something she doesn't like doing if it's not for herself.

EDITED TO ADD:

"Please leave me out of the snark on this page. I've seen the light, made the break and I'm doing well.
Thanks
Limpy Love"

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Putting two dogs in kennels at this time of year would cost a fortune plus they are usually booked out way in advance during school holidays.
I dont know of any kennels who do #freebies for a shoutout so LL would have to pay and we all know that's something she doesn't like doing if it's not for herself.
I just managed to get my dog into a kennel for next week, no problem. $40 a day, $70 for 2. Funny how she's happy to drop hundreds of dollars on handbags and dresses but not on care for her dogs. I hope she's giving Leah something for housesitting and looking after the dogs. And oh, she's not allowed to walk on the front grass either.
Did anyone also notice she didn't buy anything from the All Kinds place. Was happy to go amd get paid, but didn't seem to buy anything. Surely she would've posted a haul of stuff whether she bought it or it was gifted. Yet the kids were "so excited to go" but came out with nothing. She's such a fraud.

Reactions: 9
I know some of you will have seen this but for our newbies, ALove for a time tried to start trending.
Wow - inspirational words - him and DaDMuM have writing in common. Ok - lets wait until he gets over $10k likes then we can talk about him. How many of us are there??!! Even if we follow Jack Hackles!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Just thinking about the amount of huffing and puffing our LL does walking from the front door to the car, I am very much looking forward to how she copes with the January heat and humidity in NQ.

Reactions: 12
I'm new here over from GOMI which I thought due to virtually no engagement on there she may have become a SOMI:eek::eek:
Glad I found you I had no idea this page existed.
Can't wait for the shitshow ahead. There will be more blubbing, mark my words

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
Isn't that Jack Hackles a fake account and they've just stolen pictures from a public page to create a fake persona to crap on about crypto? I could be wrong...

Reactions: 2
This will be an interesting week, with the weather we are experiencing in Qld, her holiday will consist of being inside.
That’s what I was thinking. Melbourne’s weather has been perfect and will be until mid next week. This is Qld’s wet season

Reactions: 6
Strap yourselves in next week, peeps. We've got lots of content coming. tit weather in Airlie Beach! Better get that new thread up! (Ps, isn't it so creepy we know where they are. As a mum, I would've not said anything, gone quiet for a week, and posted when back. This has been such a built up trip.

Attachments

Reactions: 7
Strap yourselves in next week, peeps. We've got lots of content coming. tit weather in Airlie Beach!
If it’s crap weather, I think it will be the kids in kids club and Emmylou watching Netflix in the cabin or out shopping and dining on her own.

Reactions: 5
What has shocked me more than anything is the sheer amount of luggage they have.
WHAT THE duck has she packed??????
You spend your life in bathers up there so could easily have an overnight bag each.
Two pairs of short, two tshirts, two pairs of bathers and a pair of thongs. Thats it!🤷‍♀️
Maybe she has the airfryer and a few kgs of sausages and rice in a case.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Isn't that Jack Hackles a fake account and they've just stolen pictures from a public page to create a fake persona to crap on about crypto? I could be wrong...
EL was following the Jack Hackles account though at one point, and he was following her. ALove also follows it. Who knows 🤷‍♀️ I find the pair of them bloody weird!

Emmylou loves… the ladies want A Love, Em’s started to snap, her crop top’s as tight as her swimming cap
This gets my #1 vote 🤣🤽‍♀️

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.