Emmylou MacCarthy #3 Emmylou loves.. mutton dressed as shitzel

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Shattered!! I really wanted her to go out in public looking like a sparkling rolled pork roast.šŸ˜­

• Haha
Reactions: 8
So Emmylou was at the market early this morning being filmed by someone, and she is now being driven by her assistant to the event tonight, has this poor girl been made to work all day? Who films the early starts?

Reactions: 6
So Emmylou was at the market early this morning being filmed by someone, and she is now being driven by her assistant to the event tonight, has this poor girl been made to work all day? Who films the early starts?
I think it was one of the kids this morning as it looked like a low camera angle.

I wonder who pays her staff? Do they keep a timesheet and just bill the ELL/Zoe Moss empire?

Reactions: 4
The scraped back hair emphasises the roundness of her face. I too am round faced (no hate, it's the reality for lots of us) and she usually styles her well for her face shape. But the severity of the pulled back hair is doing her no favours. And don't get me started on the 'farshun' choices...

Reactions: 7
Yep some Camilla designs look tacky AF and look like they should be worn by a 50-60 year old rich woman.

her hair is all sorts of wrong - do we have a shoes update yet? I donā€™t want to go and look

Reactions: 3
Yep some Camilla designs look tacky AF and look like they should be worn by a 50-60 year old rich woman.

her hair is all sorts of wrong - do we have a shoes update yet? I donā€™t want to go and look
Please donā€™t be sneakers. Please donā€™t be sneakers.. šŸ¤žšŸ»

• Haha
Reactions: 8
The scraped back hair emphasises the roundness of her face. I too am round faced (no hate, it's the reality for lots of us) and she usually styles her well for her face shape. But the severity of the pulled back hair is doing her no favours. And don't get me started on the 'farshun' choices...
I noticed the roundness of her face too. There's been no mention of WW points, preparing the salads, salmon, prawns, passing on the bread rolls, nothing. She's on a vicious cycle of short-term dieting and exercising - goes hard and then quits - and each time she seems to gain more weight. I'm constantly blown away that she had the tummy tuck - I bet her surgeon has regrets. She really needs to be treated by an appropriate therapist who can help her - her children will also benefit from the results.

Reactions: 10
I noticed the roundness of her face too. There's been no mention of WW points, preparing the salads, salmon, prawns, passing on the bread rolls, nothing. She's on a vicious cycle of short-term dieting and exercising - goes hard and then quits - and each time she seems to gain more weight. I'm constantly blown away that she had the tummy tuck - I bet her surgeon has regrets. She really needs to be treated by an appropriate therapist who can help her - her children will also benefit from the results.
I wish Iā€™d kept track, I think the WW lasted less than a week?

Reactions: 4
No collaboration or $$$ deal happened so why commit for more than a week.

Did anyone find her xmas catalogue on Catch? I couldnt see it anywhere.
The link isnā€™t on Catch bio anymore you have to go to ELLā€™s link in bio.

Just caught up on her stories. The Camilla stuff is SO TACKY. I donā€™t get it. The dress she picked is the weirdest shape. Why does she want to be dressed like a sparkly sack? Why did she need Leah to drive her to this event? Canā€™t she afford an Uber or just drive herself? If Leahā€™s with her, who is minding the kids? Is Alove ā€œhouse sittingā€ again? I thought maybe she was going out because itā€™s Aloveā€™s night, but nope, the kids are all there at home. Why did she even have children? They donā€™t fit in with her desired lifestyle at all. Totally judging, but theyā€™re still so young for her to be gone so multiple nights a week and every weekend.

Reactions: 10
Just caught up on her stories. The Camilla stuff is SO TACKY. I donā€™t get it. The dress she picked is the weirdest shape. Why does she want to be dressed like a sparkly sack? Why did she need Leah to drive her to this event? Canā€™t she afford an Uber or just drive herself? If Leahā€™s with her, who is minding the kids? Is Alove ā€œhouse sittingā€ again? I thought maybe she was going out because itā€™s Aloveā€™s night, but nope, the kids are all there at home. Why did she even have children? They donā€™t fit in with her desired lifestyle at all. Totally judging, but theyā€™re still so young for her to be gone so multiple nights a week and every weekend.
We had very heavy storms/flash flooding in Melbourne this afternoon - especially South Melbourne. Uber rides surged dramatically. Maybe that's why Leah had to drive her? Not WK her at all - she's so exited to spend another school night away from the kidlets.

Lurking by the media wall on her phoneā€¦ typical
Oh my - that's not her best angle!

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Lurking by the media wall on her phoneā€¦ typical
Catching up with her followers no doubt as they are the only "friends" she doesn't pay.

How awkward would she be at an event like that. Would like to be a fly on the wall.

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.