Emmylou MacCarthy #3 Emmylou loves.. mutton dressed as shitzel

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This gasbag would leave her kids just to turn up to the opening of an envelope.

Reactions: 16
It’s been a while since I checked on Emmy Lou…has she gained weight? Her latest Catch sponsored post you wouldn’t know she’s had a tummy tuck.
Interesting that she seems to be getting a lot more “proper” work than Scummy. Quite hilarious that brands prefer Emmy Lou over Sophie. Sophie must be seething.

Reactions: 6
Just caught up on her stories. The Camilla stuff is SO TACKY. I don’t get it. The dress she picked is the weirdest shape. Why does she want to be dressed like a sparkly sack? Why did she need Leah to drive her to this event? Can’t she afford an Uber or just drive herself? If Leah’s with her, who is minding the kids? Is Alove “house sitting” again? I thought maybe she was going out because it’s Alove’s night, but nope, the kids are all there at home. Why did she even have children? They don’t fit in with her desired lifestyle at all. Totally judging, but they’re still so young for her to be gone so multiple nights a week and every weekend.
omg yes this!! I don’t like to Mum-shame or define women solely by their status as mothers and blah blah but the whole ‘last-minute invite to a fancy event’ thing, my first thought seeing it was like ‘wait so who’s gonna watch the kids’ bcs i for one could not arrange last minute babysitting as readily as she seems able to?!
And nor would I want to. I don’t like changing things up on my son (who’s round Vida’s age) like that. For EL’s kids these are still the first few months after their parents’ separation and their Dad moving out, it’s a massively tender time of transition and upheaval for them. A time where they need consistency and secure attachment. Follow-through from their caregivers. She seems to have had several of these last minute invite things lately and I just imagine the kids anticipating a night in with Mum then the plan changing on them suddenly- they must feel so unsure about everything. Like EL maaaaaybe the period immediately following a de-facto divorce (which has itself followed two years of lockdowns, remote learning and general stress in Melb) is NOT the time to be trying to turbo-charge one’s fledgling ‘media’ career by making appearances at any and every event you can get to? Families have seasons and in this one right now your kids super need you to be there for them.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
A time where they need consistency and secure attachment.
I think the only consistency these kids know is that their mother always goes out. And always has the phone/camera out, talking to it. They’re used to it; regardless of how they feel. I think Vida will suffer the most of a mother that goes out at the drop of a hat, and it’s starting to show in her behaviour. She knows how to work the stories when Mum’s recording.

Reactions: 11
She seems to have had several of these last minute invite things lately
Tell me you didn't get a first round invitation without telling me you got a first round invitation

Those dining chairs were very close to each other! Another covid super spreader event coming up!

The mystery of EmmyLou's shoe selection has not been solved...

Reactions: 11
Tell me you didn't get a first round invitation without telling me you got a first round invitation

Those dining chairs were very close to each other! Another covid super spreader event coming up!

The mystery of EmmyLou's shoe selection has not been solved...
7E840BD3-83BD-49EE-BA66-B193A66D98AE.jpg

I’m surprised she wore something relatively appropriate for the occasion.

Reactions: 4
omg yes this!! I don’t like to Mum-shame or define women solely by their status as mothers and blah blah but the whole ‘last-minute invite to a fancy event’ thing, my first thought seeing it was like ‘wait so who’s gonna watch the kids’ bcs i for one could not arrange last minute babysitting as readily as she seems able to?!
And nor would I want to. I don’t like changing things up on my son (who’s round Vida’s age) like that. For EL’s kids these are still the first few months after their parents’ separation and their Dad moving out, it’s a massively tender time of transition and upheaval for them. A time where they need consistency and secure attachment. Follow-through from their caregivers. She seems to have had several of these last minute invite things lately and I just imagine the kids anticipating a night in with Mum then the plan changing on them suddenly- they must feel so unsure about everything. Like EL maaaaaybe the period immediately following a de-facto divorce (which has itself followed two years of lockdowns, remote learning and general stress in Melb) is NOT the time to be trying to turbo-charge one’s fledgling ‘media’ career by making appearances at any and every event you can get to? Families have seasons and in this one right now your kids super need you to be there for them.
Well said.

She can't just have Aaron keep coming over at the last minute to watch the kids. How confusing for them and poor Aaron has to be in the house that caused so many problems in his relationship.

Maybe EL should start 2022 off by not filming her kids or talking to strangers about her personal life.

Reactions: 9
Those floral arrangements are to die for 😍

Emmy looks like her neck has disappeared in the screen shot

Looks thrilled to be taking a photo with Emmy
The Hydrangeas out the front are gorgeous!!

Poor Rach! I wonder if EL did a Kath Day Knight and spat up a brooch on her 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
So EL was paid to be there. She did some paid partnership spill for L'Oreal and their Women in Science program. EL said "our students" the way she talked, was so different to her brand.

The chat with Rachel Griffiths. Rachel actually follows EL. EL also said that one of HER followers was in Rachel's movie. Followers meaning Christian Hull. I guess like us Rachel just can't look away.

Reactions: 5
Who the duck stops in the middle of the footpath to film themselves?!?! I actually can't with this woman anymore. She is so delusional.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I actually thought her hair and makeup was very pretty last night. Yes it accentuated her round face but that is her shape, irrespective of what weight she is sitting at. Her makeup was minimal and natural and she looked good. From the neck down was a disaster. That dress and those shoes look like leftovers from The Golden Girls wardrobe department. I loved the one shoulder sparkly dress, but that would have been probably too much for the event.

• Sick
Does flapping your arms around uncontrollably when speaking mean something?

She was way out of her depth last night in relation to the brain power in that room and I'm surprised she didn't end collecting someone walking past.

• Haha
Does flapping your arms around uncontrollably when speaking mean something?

She was way out of her depth last night in relation to the brain power in that room and I'm surprised she didn't end collecting someone walking past.
Oh yeah she was in full "I'm a famous reporter live on the scene" mode 🤣

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.