Emmylou MacCarthy #3 Emmylou loves.. mutton dressed as shitzel

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm not fashionable. At all. But this legit looks like Ken Done spewed fairy bread all over her. And the fit - what in the oversized shirt hell is this garment?!?
20211201_164642.jpg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 7
Another last-minute call up to fill an empty seat.

PLEASE WEAR THE BLACK AND SILVER DRESS EMMY! 👍🙄

• Haha
I was hoping she would try and squeeze into those fugly colorful pants.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I'm not fashionable. At all. But this legit looks like Ken Done spewed fairy bread all over her. And the fit - what in the oversized shirt hell is this garment?!?View attachment 898417
It's a batwing tunic dress - Bonza Babe. $699!

Camilla has extended the sizes of some her clothing up to 4XL. I was listening to her not sure what size she said she was downsizing to 🤦‍♀️

Last edited:
  • Wow
Another last-minute call up to fill an empty seat.

PLEASE WEAR THE BLACK AND SILVER DRESS EMMY! 👍🙄
Did you hear her say it was "roomy" and could take it in. A different option to sizing down !🤣

some Camilla is huge like the mumu caftan.. some only go up to a size 14 (a regular 14 that is not a Zoe moss 14) which's is large and Pastel jumpsuit only goes up ya large and as a 12 I have tried it and it's smalllll. God knows how she thought she would squeeze into that!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Yikes! So the Garnier ambassador has been invited by L’Oréal (last minute) to a women in science award? 😂 What?

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Did you hear her say it was "roomy" and could take it in. A different option to sizing down !🤣

some Camilla is huge like the mumu caftan.. some only go up to a size 14 (a regular 14 that is not a Zoe moss 14) which's is large and Pastel jumpsuit only goes up ya large and as a 12 I have tried it and it's smalllll. God knows how she thought she would squeeze into that!
I was struggling to see the room where she would ‘take it in’?? She is either Delusional or is she reading here and taking the piss?

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Garnier is owned by L’Oreal.
Ok that makes more sense. Nothing against women in science! Just trying to find the connection.

Also is it just me or does anyone else find Camilla clothing a bit daggy? I mean the caftans might suit a certain look but I like a less busy print andfor the prices they seem to be an older lady brand..

Last edited:
Reactions: 11
Ok that makes more sense. Nothing against women in science! Just trying to find the connection.

Also is it just me or does anyone else find Camilla clothing a bit daggy? I mean the caftans might suit a certain look but I like a less busy print andfor the prices they seem to be an older lady brand..
Most Camilla stuff is just soooo gaudy and cheap looking to me. That horrible kaftan dress is what my family would call an “Aunty Mavis number” after a very gaudy dressing friend of my Nanna’s 🤣 I actually thought the sparkly one shoulder dress was not so bad on our Crazylou, and it seemed like an obvious choice? The one she ended up with is so gross and utterly unflattering especially with the scraped back hair and god only knows what shoe she’s paired with it. If it’s the pink slip on heels I will LOL.

Reactions: 9
Most Camilla stuff is just soooo gaudy and cheap looking to me. That horrible kaftan dress is what my family would call an “Aunty Mavis number” after a very gaudy dressing friend of my Nanna’s 🤣 I actually thought the sparkly one shoulder dress was not so bad on our Crazylou, and it seemed like an obvious choice? The one she ended up with is so gross and utterly unflattering especially with the scraped back hair and god only knows what shoe she’s paired with it. If it’s the pink slip on heels I will LOL.
Camilla stuff is also designed for taller women - still looks gaudy. She's going to have to wear heels - those pink slip on ones again

• Sick
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.