Emmylou MacCarthy #19 Mad dog busy, showing her titties, trying real hard to make ALove Jizzy

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Can I just say that you don't say "happy" ANZAC day. It's a solemn day to remember those who served. Nothing happy about it.
I'm so, so sorry. That was a huge error / slip of the keyboard on my part. Of course it is a solemn occasion!!

Again, very very sorry. I will be up at Dawn tomorrow, thanking those who gave their service (and in some cases, their lives), as I do every year.

• Heart
Reactions: 54
Has she had her face injected with botox or whatever people use? She just suddenly looks super smooth around the forehead and eye area.

Reactions: 9
Has she had her face injected with botox or whatever people use? She just suddenly looks super smooth around the forehead and eye area.
And her cheeks, they seem to pop out more than usual, maybe she just highlights them with make-up to make them do that? But it's been very distracting lately, which is funny, given all her shenanigans lately, that her cheeks are what's distracting me ๐Ÿค”

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Hard to say. These are taken in natural light away from her selfie light where she eye fucks herself.

Screenshot_20220424-205629_Instagram.jpg

Screenshot_20220424-205436_Instagram.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I dont think so. I get botox on my single static line on my forehead and my 11s between the brows that form when i frown and mine realllllyyyyyu smooths out the line. I dont know if its bc im 8ish years younger so just a tad more collagen in play but her static lines on her forehead yesterday looked fairly deep and her forehead moves freely, unlike mine ๐Ÿ˜‹

Reactions: 5
She most definitely does not get botox or filler (which is fine)

She very much still looks like a belted Emu.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
Definitely doing weird delayed stories now so itโ€™s harder to tell that sheโ€™s never with all of the kids. I donโ€™t think she had anyone with her Saturday night, then sheโ€™s met them Sunday morning for football. Check Sage rolling his eyes when yo mama puts the camera on him ๐Ÿ™

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
And there is little Camellia wearing her โ€œI didnโ€™t bring any Camelia home with meโ€ Wolf Sweater. Such a liar our Emmy is! I am convinced that ugly compression cat suit will make an appearance soon.

She has to run instead of walk as it is โ€œfarking freezingโ€ - numbnut it is 9 degrees so 3 degrees warmer than when you were parading down High Street in bikinis!

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 24
If she's up so early why not go to the dawn service instead of pointing out hot air balloons like an over inflated baboon

Reactions: 22
The way she says โ€œoh my godโ€ or โ€œoh my goodnessโ€ makes me cringe so bad.
for someone that tried to charge people to teach them how to make Instagram stories she is really bad at it.She just cuts off before she has finished a story. It happened about 3 times in this mornings huge upload. Itโ€™s like she keeps missing videos.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
If she's up so early why not go to the dawn service instead of pointing out hot air balloons like an over inflated baboon
I don't think I could bear an ANZAC post from her. I doubt she even knows what ANZAC stands for let alone what the day is for.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
I don't think I could bear an ANZAC post from her. I doubt she even knows what ANZAC stands for let alone what the day is for.
Agree with both.

She is up early enough yet won't pay her respects. But again, last year it was 'HAPPY ANZAC DAY! โœŒ' She has no idea.

And I agree, she wouldn't know what it stands for.

While it's a Long Weekend for others this is just another extra long weekend for Lounatic.

Reactions: 11
FFS Emmy, this child is not consenting - even Stevie Wonder can see he DOES NOT WANT TO BE FILMED.

Poor, poor S. This absolute dirty tampon of a human just ignores all of his cues and continues to film. How was his flat monotone though, to her overexcited questions "Mum made sausages" was like a subtle burn. S, we see you sweetheart and we empathise with you. If you ever stumble across these forums, know that there is many who only wish you the best and think you're a great kid.

I love that when she asks him to "tell them what ya did yesderday" the camera cuts off. I hope that's because he told her to get the duck out of his face.
20220425_074034.jpg

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 37
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.