Emmylou MacCarthy #19 Mad dog busy, showing her titties, trying real hard to make ALove Jizzy

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
We had a match today - Victoria. Our club had at least 3 matches. Anyway, there was no one barbecuing sausages separately to the wonderful volunteers who were cooking up a storm. $5 for a hot dog - happy to pay that as the money goes to the club. It was followed by an early ANZAC memorial so that may explain the catering.
Really? , nothing for us in WA..
I stand corrected
Still think lazy loo is horny enough for a footy team tho...

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Really? , nothing for us in WA..
I stand corrected
Still think lazy loo is horny enough for a footy team tho...
All local footy in SA this weekend also. Never in 18 years of weekend footy games have seen a parent cook sausages for notoriety. This is how these community clubs survive, of course our gal has to duck that up too

Reactions: 15
Hun if you are that triggered by a mere slip of the tounge meant in goodwill perhaps go elsewhere. We aren't here to pile on each other
Not triggered at all and it wasn't a pile on. I was saying that it's not something you say and it's disrespectful.

It's also something we snark about when influencers say it. Like EL did last year :rolleyes:

• Wow
Reactions: 7
Not triggered at all and it wasn't a pile on. I was saying that it's not something you say and it's disrespectful.

It's also something we snark about when influencers say it. Like EL did last year :rolleyes:
If you could stop policing how people speak, that would be super. Try reading the room, you’ve been told multiple times to pull your head in.

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 16
Anyway, moving right along.

LL's NBL basketball team just finished the regular season top of the ladder and will play their first semi final on Thursday night at John Cain Arena.

Is it bad that I'm hoping she actually bought the catsuit and wears it to the game?🀑

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 30

No, it wasn't a pile on. I was simply worried that it could turn into one. Your point was valid, and I acknowledge your position and agree that Anzac Day is a commemorative rather than celebratory occasion. I think 1001 always has her heart in the right place though, and that is certainly not the most disrespectful comment we've seen on this forum...and we've been exposed to and commented on a lot between lycra cat suits and fungal skin conditions 😳

Now, Tattlers, let's get back to the all important issue of the day - footy snags. Were they parboiled before being bbq'd? Did she wear her Daisy Duke's? Did she actually turn up to S's game, or did she end up eating all the sausages herself whilst scrolling Tinder?

• Heart
Reactions: 20
I'm hoping like hell that she didn't turn up to the game, the poor kid will not live that down and just further cement why his mother is a thumb goblin.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Anyway, moving right along.

LL's NBL basketball team just finished the regular season top of the ladder and will play their first semi final on Thursday night at John Cain Arena.

Is it bad that I'm hoping she actually bought the catsuit and wears it to the game?🀑
If she wears that we may actually break the internet

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
Now, Tattlers, let's get back to the all important issue of the day - footy snags. Were they parboiled before being bbq'd? Did she wear her Daisy Duke's? Did she actually turn up to S's game, or did she end up eating all the sausages herself whilst scrolling Tinder?
She's holding out on us... but if she doesn't give us the content, we'll just keep speculating and moving her thread right along, with or without her πŸ€·β€β™€οΈ

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I both love and hate how fast these threads go πŸ˜‚ it's been a struggle keeping up this weekend! Wish I could watch her live again... And wish she had to answer questions with a lie detector attached.... Saying no she doesn't use weight loss drugs... Such a liar!

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I both love and hate how fast these threads go πŸ˜‚ it's been a struggle keeping up this weekend! Wish I could watch her live again... And wish she had to answer questions with a lie detector attached.... Saying no she doesn't use weight loss drugs... Such a liar!
Yeah I agree with all of this! And she used to save her lives, now she usually makes up a lie about something happening with insta why they don't save.

• Wow
Reactions: 6
Yeah just like her lie that the lives kept cutting it... Her stopping it as the questions heated up sounds much more plausible!

I think this needs to be in the new title πŸ˜‚
I missed the live, I don't know if I'm happy or sad about it πŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 3
My son plays footy in Vic (u12’s) and he played this morning so there was defintely games played today.

So was that Camelia filming her at the car wash? My kids are around her age and when I go to the car wash THEY DO IT FOR ME! They think it is SO much fun! Imagine making your child sit in the car instead of joining in πŸ˜”

• Sad
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.