Emmylou MacCarthy #19 Mad dog busy, showing her titties, trying real hard to make ALove Jizzy

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Happy Easter to all who are celebrating today! :love:

And - to get in early - Happy ANZAC Day to all our Aussie and Kiwi posters! ๐Ÿ’• (and RIP/much love to those who fought for us)

See page 17 - Crusty Old Raisins' post - for the latest live session

She's getting her outfit ready for sausage cooking at the footy:

View attachment 1216813
Can I just say that you don't say "happy" ANZAC day. It's a solemn day to remember those who served. Nothing happy about it.

• Wow
Reactions: 28
Can I just say that you don't say "happy" ANZAC day. It's a solemn day to remember those who served. Nothing happy about it.
If I recall correctly, Emmy actually said Happy Anzac Day last year so 1001 is perhaps being sarcastic ๐Ÿคทโ€โ™€๏ธ Even if she's not, I know there was no ill will behind her sentiment - she's a Kiwi and would understand the solemnity of the occasion. I don't know 1001 outside of this forum, but she has always been so considerate and supportive of others that I just want to defend her from a potential pile on ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿผ๐Ÿ•Š

• Heart
Reactions: 45
If I recall correctly, Emmy actually said Happy Anzac Day last year so 1001 is perhaps being sarcastic ๐Ÿคทโ€โ™€๏ธ Even if she's not, I know there was no ill will behind her sentiment - she's a Kiwi and would understand the solemnity of the occasion. I don't know 1001 outside of this forum, but she has always been so considerate and supportive of others that I just want to defend her from a potential pile on ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿผ๐Ÿ•Š
Not the point. You still don't say it ๐Ÿคทโ€โ™€๏ธ

• Angry
Reactions: 5
Passions: films. Films? I don't think watching a few Marvel movies makes one a film buff. No offence to any Marvel fans - I'm sure they're fun to watch but they're hardly arthouse cinema. What are your thoughts on foreign films, Emmy?

What a stupid tosser ๐Ÿ˜† that Tinder profile has made my night!View attachment 1214827
No mention of her love of bushwalking either ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ

• Haha
Reactions: 12
๐ŸŽถ Guess who's back ... shady's (products) back ๐ŸŽถ

Don't get too excited though - they're still out of stock on her site. Oh no, wait - they're on pre order ... oh, but only if you have a time machine to go back to February 2022 ๐Ÿค”

View attachment 1216850

View attachment 1216853
When i was in Geelong a month-ish ago, i went to Kmart and saw this!
For 7 bucks id definitely trust kmarts version a lot more than her burny light stick!

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 16
Wasn't Isuzu made in Australia?! That was a big selling point!?

Might of dream this.
Yep made in Australia, but a lot (all ๐Ÿคท๐Ÿปโ€โ™€๏ธ) of the supplies from overseas apparently? Who knows with her. But she blamed covid and shipping delays for not having any new products to launch.

• Angry
Reactions: 6
Yep, it'll be her in her daisy dukes and crop top, "woah oah oah, mummas cookin up a storm tday! I just love cookin fa Sagies team, they never eat tha boiled sosidges, but I fuckin love gettin out here on the barbie bein the cenna if attenchion โœŒ๐Ÿ˜†โœŒ)

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Yep made in Australia, but a lot (all ๐Ÿคท๐Ÿปโ€โ™€๏ธ) of the supplies from overseas apparently? Who knows with her. But she blamed covid and shipping delays for not having any new products to launch.
Sound like cash flow problems more like it. No finance to order, pay for stock.

Reactions: 17
Yep, it'll be her in her daisy dukes and crop top, "woah oah oah, mummas cookin up a storm tday! I just love cookin fa Sagies team, they never eat tha boiled sosidges, but I fuckin love gettin out here on the barbie bein the cenna if attenchion โœŒ๐Ÿ˜†โœŒ)
Haha you and @SnarkyTart get it so right!

I can hear her banshee screech in my head when reading!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I'm so many pages behind after being off-line for a few days. I *did* take a look at insta the other day for 5 mins and saw her swanning about in the bikini but had NO IDEA about the bloody safari vomit catsuit and got the surprise of my life when I came here tonight! ๐Ÿคฎ

(LOVING the in the wild, lol - pics from @gemmagucci - you deserve the Pulitzer for photography)

Bathers? On a bleeping cold day, going into winter? A catsuit that literally NO sane person is ever going to buy or wear? WTF!

There's a market that ELL could tap into (and probably be successful with. I feel like she used to have it in her grasp. However I feel that she's completely lost that now)

I don't have any more words.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
Honestly in this day and age there is no excuse to fall for scams etc.

We have access to streaming services, social media, podcasts, news, television, radio etc that tell people not to fall for these scams and hearing others who have fallen for these scams. If you fall for a scam you only have yourself to blame. There is not a week that goes by I hear of a dating scam on the news. Last story I heard was a woman was scammed and did not know she was scammed until she watch Tinder Swindler. The guy she fell for called her wifey and she called him hubby, they were not married. Loaned him money and everything.

I have a family member is not the tech savvy and they know not to fall for these scams.

Sorry, IMO is harsh.
It's not about being tech savvy. Narcissistic financial abuse happens when innocent people get preyed upon with promises of love, which turn into nightmarish cycles of love bombing, gaslighting and abuse. It literally alters your brain chemistry until you can't tell what's real and what's not. Compassion, rather than judgement, is what's required in these situations. Ask me how I know ...

• Heart
Reactions: 17
As I said.. long weekend and NO footy training let alone games til. Season starts as I have 2 boys this age that play .. who the duck she cooking those sausages for or is she having a her own " footy team " over .. ๐Ÿคฃ ๐Ÿ† ๐Ÿ† if ya catch my drift...

• Haha
Reactions: 16
As I said.. long weekend and NO footy training let alone games til. Season starts as I have 2 boys this age that play .. who the duck she cooking those sausages for or is she having a her own " footy team " over .. ๐Ÿคฃ ๐Ÿ† ๐Ÿ† if ya catch my drift...
We had a match today - Victoria. Our club had at least 3 matches. Anyway, there was no one barbecuing sausages separately to the wonderful volunteers who were cooking up a storm. $5 for a hot dog - happy to pay that as the money goes to the club. It was followed by an early ANZAC memorial so that may explain the catering.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.