Emmylou MacCarthy #19 Mad dog busy, showing her titties, trying real hard to make ALove Jizzy

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Personally I think this is great. I enjoyed this kind of freedom throughout my own childhood and it saddens me when kids aren’t allowed to go anywhere without a parent chaperone these days. A 9/10 yo walking the few blocks to a local store with a friend is nbd
It's probably not a big deal for most, but when 100,000's of people know your kids name, hobbies, school and basically every detail about her family's life it is a big deal and makes C a target for deranged people

• Heart
Reactions: 30

They don't even bust out the bread rolls in VIC for election day! Man, I'm writing to my local member. We're missing out on a major amount of dough 😳🌭

Can I also just say, how BAD is a sausage in bread if the bread is stale. It's a first world nightmare!
So only we in WA get a Democracy Sausage on election days?? 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I just saw camelila and her friend cross a very busy road and continue to a supermarket that is 4-5blocks from her home (I live close to emmylou) the supermarket is jam packed. The kids were totally alone.

I have a young boy and wouldn’t allow it, so just wondering if this is normal?
Normal for these little kings and queens ❤❤

54C5C6EA-7AED-49C2-9989-315F0879F579.jpeg

• Heart
Reactions: 10
I personally wouldn’t let me child walk to the shops like that until they were closer to Sage’s age (but I’m sure plenty of people would). Especially given hundreds of thousands of people know her name and what she looks like and Emmylou has been concerned about a “stalker” in the past. I think she has a phone which is a bit safer? Emmylou never seems to know where she is or what she’s doing, which is probably why we side eye her more for it.

I am pleased to hear that Camellia is spending some quality time with a friend though!!

• Heart
Reactions: 21
I personally wouldn’t let me child walk to the shops like that until they were closer to Sage’s age (but I’m sure plenty of people would). Especially given hundreds of thousands of people know her name and what she looks like and Emmylou has been concerned about a “stalker” in the past. I think she has a phone which is a bit safer? Emmylou never seems to know where she is or what she’s doing, which is probably why we side eye her more for it.

I am pleased to hear that Camellia is spending some quality time with a friend though!!
Yeah I really have mixed feelings about this.

Since the day she was born C has had her face plastered all over SM for the world to see, so I just feel a bit uneasy about it.

Chances are the "friend" would be her cousin as those kids never have friends over.

Reactions: 15
I wouldn’t normally post her kids faces but C is legit crying in this video (wearing her “I didn’t bring any Camilla home” jumper) put down your phone and check in on your daughter. Also those poor dogs. They must have been matter AF to be shorn like that 🤦🏼‍♀️😖😔😞
This pictures made me so sad 😞 stop filming your kids!!!

Reactions: 7
This show nearly killed me. It was so interesting to watch but definitely not something I would ever be doing.
I'm fairly sure they are left alone a lot.. including those 2 hour walks. My kids walked to school early as crosswalk attendant there and no major roads. No way at her age would I let her go to a shopping centre alone .. a young girl was raped in a toilet block here in WA a while back....

• Sad
Reactions: 12
I second this! One of my friends in US is ex-millitary. He has so many issues and also suffers from ptsd.
I should have elaborated there was potential for us to be more. I was so patient and understanding about all his mental health issues but at the end of the day he broke my heart know I had coming out of a long term relationship/ broken engagement. I'm still his friend but now that I know him better I can see why his relationships never work out. It isn't for lack of people caring.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
I don't want to Grant anyone's wishes of having me removed. I don't want to Rush my time here. It goes By so quickly...

Had a look on fb and it would appear they've been friends a long time. Perhaps he's new to Insta and she looked him up when she went back home. The company you keep eh.
He is also followed by a photographer that captures skydiving in Airlie Beach.. 🕵

• Wow
Reactions: 5
Two price lists from the last 6 months - no sausage sizzle. Selling or giving the sausages away, she's taking profits from the footy club. It won't go unnoticed. No mention of a free sausage sizzle on the FB page either. Wonder if she has a Working WIth Children?

View attachment 1219475

View attachment 1219479
So this is the actual footy club menu??? They both look different. I agree the club wouldn’t be happy with her doing it but it is just his team

Reactions: 2
SO..What..please explain....
The post cashedupbogan replied to was my post, which included a photo of one of the children on Old Enough, which is a popular program that has just debuted on Netflix. It follows very young Japanese children running complex errands alone. It’s been broadcast in Japan for around 30 years. It is adorable and mesmerising, but prompts conversations about cultural differences related to the independence of children.

I am in no way suggesting that EL’s negligent parenting is related to culture.

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.