Emmylou MacCarthy #19 Mad dog busy, showing her titties, trying real hard to make ALove Jizzy

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So many what the actual fucks?? Busy day here too….I saw the glitter mini/crop top combo and thought Jesus Christ, tattle will be going off tonight. But then…then it all just unravelled. My teenage son and husband asked what I was gasping as they tried to watch the footy…. Yep, I showed them and god I wish I could’ve filmed their reactions 😂😂 Husband pushed the phone away and said I can’t watch anymore it’s making me sick 😂 Teenage son was disgusted, refused to look then lectured me on how me watching her stories is contributing financially to her madness. I said mate, I don’t bloody care, this is next level and I can’t look away 😂😂
Yes I was in bed reading all the comments and had to muffle my hysterical laughter into my pillow as not to wake the rest of the household.😭😭😭

Scrunch scrunch giggle giggle. Even when getting photographed!
Is that suppose to be a model pose, with the leg cocked and the hand touching her boobies. Get a grip Emmy. YOUR NOT A MODEL. Far from it.🙀🙀

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
What really bugs me along with all the obvious is that Camilla sell kids. What a great opportunity to do a matching mum and daughter tasteful photo session... Instead Camellia is the light reflector holder for her narcissistic mother 😳

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 36
If it still hasn't been posted by Camilla, yesterday's whole clusterfuck was nothing more than LL stroking her own ego.
She gets more attention, positive and negative, when she shows her body so she sees that whole embarrassing performance as a win. If anybody felt the urge to check the comments and "likes" here over the past 24hrs, they would greatly outnumber those on her reel.
The fact that she actually lies about her size and weight shows nothing more than self loathing and a "I'll show those witches" attitude.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
I think we were all taken aback yesterday with EL’s lack of clothes and how cold is was yesterday morning before the shoot. It shouldn’t be EL we “concerned” about being inappropriately dressed but C as it appears C was just borrowing EL’s puffer jacket while holding reflector. I think yesterday’s antics then realising that what EL does to those kids has me sick to my stomach with anger. I don’t know why when EL is out on the streets like this being a nuisance to traffic etc why someone doesn’t call the police and the when they arrive give them details of the child exploitation. That woman needs to be pulled into line she’s escalating 🤬
And Alove (with no balls but needs to grow some)needs to step up his game in a big way and start being the parent and not the enabler. For god sake have the guts to say or do something about the way your ex is using the kids when she is "minding" them. Because she as hell is not be a parent in any sense of the word. 😡

Reactions: 11
Look, Leah needs a life stat. This is not work.
Agree if she was doing it for the shits and giggles I think that’s enough now get out get a real job if she’s an EA whatever there are so many jobs out there

Reactions: 10
I haven't read on here in a few days because it's the school holidays and I've had work (real work). WOW... the Camilla Affair. I'm honestly lost for words, the jumpsuit was exquisite and the be-speckled wolf hoodie on the couch like Napoleon Dynamite meets Sth Melbourne Market's fave housewife.

Thank you for the laughs, Tattlers.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
What really bugs me along with all the obvious is that Camilla sell kids. What a great opportunity to do a matching mum and daughter tasteful photo session... Instead Camellia is the light reflector holder for her narcissistic mother 😳
That is such a great point imagine how special Camelia would have felt, but no it would not even enter the narcissists mind.

• Sad
Reactions: 14
All the "we live rent free in your heads".....
No, you don't, but the fact you actually think you're a celebrity/model with some sort of cred instead of an overweight, bogan, filthy, manky, foul mouthed, narcissistic teapot with an eating disorder who gives us endless entertainment but for all the wrong reasons, is why we talk about you.
Both you and Jess the Mess reconfirm for me daily how good my life is 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Poor Camellia runs out and Emmylou doesn’t even glance in her direction. Kids having another weekend with Alove! I guess we can restart the count of weekends without her.

A couple of hours of a ridiculous, self funded photo shoot, followed by personal appointments. Absolutely working like a mad dog.
Yes, couldn't believe that! Too busy eye- bleeping the camera to even give Camellia a glance...

• Sad
Reactions: 9
I don’t even like it when my waxer eyes off my clacker during my 5 weekly Brazilian let alone a pipe being shoved up it twice a week 😖 I just have an extra large latte and that’s my colonic!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
She should be happy for the attention, any attention... why else are you offering to wear a bikini in 16c degree weather in Armadale? People are going to talk. You should be concerned when people stop talking about you, because this is your job. Engagement, social media. Accepting the pitfalls along with the rewards. If you don't like it, don't post. You cannot control what people do and say about you. And stop conflating trolls with these types of forums which are there for people to express their own opinions away from your DMs and off your page. The Emmylou image may not be anything close to reality (doubt it!) but you enjoy it. It is engagement. It is attention. To you, it's crack. This is part of the price you pay though. To me and everyone else, this is mindless entertainment and a way to share opinions with other people who don't think influencers bless the ground they walk on.
Couldn't of said it better @GeorgieBox and so true.

Reactions: 5
This apparently went nuts in the store and sold out! What the hell are you Melburnians wearing? 🤣 I'm going to check the Claremont store she mentioned in WA it's in my hood... to see if any left...
They say SOLD out but she may have only made 1 in each size. That covers maybe 6 or so. Some people may just buy them because of the brand and wear a black sheer kaftan over the top and be really thin?? Or she just made 2 and she sold 1 and EL is trying the last one on?? Wonder if some toorak ladies wear them for Pilates at home lol

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.