Emmylou MacCarthy #17 Batten Down the Flaps WA, the Hot Mess Express is Headed West

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Like a genre

he's only been the primary carer the last 5 years ot so and in his mid 40's? What was he doing before that? Dodgy crypto trading. He and lazy loo both allergic to real work and careers...
Didn't he work up in the mines in WA for a while before he became the kids' primary carer?

Reactions: 7
She probably thinks she'll pull at her clueless followers heart strings more if she says Alove and the kids have made this business

Reactions: 22
Fancy being on a family holiday and launching a crappy product.
Put your phone down you couple of knobs and be present for your children

Who is going to buy this tit??
She has probably got a handful of followers who would buy anything she sells but who else would want a bleeping ugly mug.

"Aaron on Etsy" have some self respect FFS! 🤦‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Seeeeee her kids really do love her! They made a whole mug shop dedicated to how much they love their mum 🥴

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 14
The production “partner” is gelato. Looking them up they have mug templates and print mugs all over the world. Basically they’re zazzle. Top notch quality. Her moronic followers are going to be taken for yet another ride so EmmyLou can fund her gluttony.

I also wonder how many of those images are original? Where did they find them all coz you sure as tit know they’ve either found stock pictures or stole them from someone obscure. I hope they get busted if they stole them.
Unfortunately I think she's going to sell a lot of these to the minions - checked out Etsy and there's a big range

• Angry
Reactions: 7
This is why ALove is back on the scene!!! Acting all amicable. He’s in on her new scam to get her followers to hand over their money and fund their lifestyle. They are both disgusting.
Using ALove and The Children to fleece the tribe is a new low. There is absolutely to way the kids thought “let’s make a Etsy shop selling mugs with yo Mummas insightful, inspiring quotes’. This is 100% a EmmyLou scam.

Grifters be grifting.

• Wow
Reactions: 25
Found it, I doubt they are his or her designs. and if not they should be credited. As a photographer i get very annoyed if anyone tries to use my images with concent or payment

Reactions: 5
Unfortunately I think she's going to sell a lot of these to the minions - checked out Etsy and there's a big range
No way.cheaper elsewhere
If they were actually creative on Etsy like some sellers, designers, jewellery makers.. lots of creatives out there selling original things..I could understand it. BUT it's. Third party outsourced, so they are doing nothing!

This is why ALove is back on the scene. He’s in on her new scam to get her followers to hand over their money and fund their lifestyle. They are both disgusting. Using ALove and The Children to fleece the tribe is a new low. This is equal to using the deaf community to sell useless face shields during a pandemic. 🤬😡
Grifters be grifting.
Good luck, flogging a few mugs once is not going to buy a house in Albert Park! Bloody embarrassing..

Reactions: 8
No one at the beach ya bogans coz it's 20 degrees down there now.. colder in the ocean.. love to see lazy loo beach herself in the crochet number..

This is giving me life!!!
A crappy mug business and your own reviews! 🤣🤣🤣
12 sales so far.. all would be lazy loo

• Haha
Reactions: 13
1649485317093.png

I can't see the last part of this message to quote it, but just to say that I only have 30% of my hearing, and was buying up, distributing (and selling, where people wanted to make a donation), clear visors to people who I have daily dealings with because very few of them know NZSL and I depend on lip-reading to understand what's being said. Even now, with face masks being compulsory just about everywhere, I struggle to get by when confronted with people wearing masks. So they're definitely not useless.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
I predict she will sell about 29 to her loser followers who always inflate her ego. It pisses me off to no end as a maker myself, to have this grifter come in and take sales from small business who have original designs. I hope she does a grid post on this one because I might just have to comment this time

• Heart
Reactions: 15
View attachment 1181315

I can't see the last part of this message to quote it, but just to say that I only have 30% of my hearing, and was buying up, distributing (and selling, where people wanted to make a donation), clear visors to people who I have daily dealings with because very few of them know NZSL and I depend on lip-reading to understand what's being said. Even now, with face masks being compulsory just about everywhere, I struggle to get by when confronted with people wearing masks. So they're definitely not useless.
They definitely aren’t useless for the deaf community! They absolutely have a purpose in the community. EmmyLou’s purpose however, was so that everyone could see her red lipstick and to sell a $4 shield for $39.95. Thats my issue with her and the shields. She exploited the genuine use for her personal $ gain.

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 23
I predict she will sell about 29 to her loser followers who always inflate her ego. It pisses me off to no end as a maker myself, to have this grifter come in and take sales from small business who have original designs. I hope she does a grid post on this one because I might just have to comment this time
I hear you! I used to have a little crafting business and a large company with very powerful backing swooped in, copied my branding, formulas and descriptions and passed them off as their own! My own lawyer told me not to bother fighting it. It makes me so, so angry.

They definitely aren’t useless for the deaf community! They absolutely have a purpose in the community. EmmyLou’s purpose however, was so that everyone could see her red lipstick and to sell a $4 shield for $39.95. Thats my issue with her and the shields. She exploited the genuine use for her personal $ gain.
Noooooo! OMG, that's terrible! Thank you for correcting me - I wasn't aware it was her selling them. If it was a deaf influencer (I don't know of any), that would be completely different!

• Heart
Reactions: 10
This absolute piece of tit has no lows.

'Aaron and the kids' seriously!? Shutup you lying manipulating asshole. Tell us exactly what Aaron and The Kids are doing!?

All my respect for Aaron is gone. What a knob.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Oh dear ... I think it's safe to say they've plagiarised them all:

1649486696905.png

1649486736716.png

I belong to a few of these image libraries myself, and the terms and conditions are clear - you can buy (and sometimes grab for free), images so long as they're not being used commercially.

1649486820306.png

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 31
Mothers Day cash grab mugs, another thing they are “outsourcing” with this type of business they wouldn’t even be packing and shipping the mugs they would be done by the printing company. The website is automated so you don’t actually DO anything!

I watched a series of TikTok’s about this guys similar tshirt range. He didn’t even have samples of his T-shirts he used photoshop on a blank white tshirt to advertise.

• Wow
Reactions: 13
She obviously gets sales ... two in the past hour. I'm envious of her following! No shade there and I would love to have the same success. BUT - I don't like that some talented person somewhere (who did the artwork) isn't getting their share.

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.