Emmylou MacCarthy #17 Batten Down the Flaps WA, the Hot Mess Express is Headed West

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She has lost weight you can see it in her tummy. Think alove has bought $2 mugs from Kmart and trying to make a bit of money. Maybe he isn’t working full time any more and living off EL??? Both same same

Reactions: 11
EL seriously has an addiction to shopping. The amount of money she spends on herself is simply mind blowing. Come to think of it, she has an addictive personality in all aspects of her life. Time to get some professional help.

Reactions: 23
Does this lead down the pathway that they are working on a reconciliation? There’s no way in hell I’d be setting up a business for my ex partners crappy tag lines.

Reactions: 13
Holy ballsack she got Viv to crochet her a bikini top! Let’s pray there’s no bottoms on back order…🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Oh my I step away from Instagram for a few hours and im greeted with that bloody bikini top and the mug! Confidence is really the gift the keeps on giving isn’t it😂😂🤮

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I have no words.Aaron and the kids business but it has her dirty hands all over it.What a life they live.So sad.

Reactions: 15
While other guys his age are out their killing it career wise or in a trade .. old A love is working part time in some non managerial safety co-ordinatior role and flogging Chinese mugs online.. you couldn't make this stuff up!

Reactions: 22
I can see Vic clacking her hook and crocheting some shorts next.

If anyone bought me that mug I'd bonk them over the head with it.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
While other guys his age are out their killing it career wise or in a trade .. old A love is working part time in some non managerial safety co-ordinatior role and flogging Chinese mugs online.. you couldn't make this stuff up!
Aaron the Coffee Mug logo King bizzzznessss … CEO, Director. gawd hope he’s not relying on this venture to pay his rent!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.