Emmylou MacCarthy #17 Batten Down the Flaps WA, the Hot Mess Express is Headed West

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
While other guys his age are out their killing it career wise or in a trade .. old A love is working part time in some non managerial safety co-ordinatior role and flogging Chinese mugs online.. you couldn't make this stuff up!
Let's be honest Aaron is a lazy, unmotivated flop who's more than happy to ride on her coat tails when it suits. No respect for him

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: 19
While other guys his age are out their killing it career wise or in a trade .. old A love is working part time in some non managerial safety co-ordinatior role and flogging Chinese mugs online.. you couldn't make this stuff up!
Don’t forget he appears to be the primary carer of the children which is a pretty busy time (as fellow mums would know) so if he hasn’t been able to keep his day time job (for whatever reason) then I guess he’s just trying to earn some coin. Better ugly mugs than relying on EL hairy chequebook. 🙈🥺

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
Oh no way - that's far too expensive. I'd pay that (and more) for a crafter's original pottery mug, but not that for something so ... generic.

I have questions ...
Where is AL? What's for dinner tonight? Why does her mum have so many pots and pans? (I LOVE her ceiling-suspended pot holders).

Reactions: 14
ALove gotta make rent somehow, with each passing day I get sadder and sadder for ’the children’ Sage in particular his life must be hell. Spending all this money on herself and nothing on her kids just makes me sick.

• Sad
  • Sick
Reactions: 19
Like a genre
Let's be honest Aaron is a lazy, unmotivated flop who's more than happy to ride on her coat tails when it suits. No respect for him
he's only been the primary carer the last 5 years ot so and in his mid 40's? What was he doing before that? Dodgy crypto trading. He and lazy loo both allergic to real work and careers...

Reactions: 10
I almost sprained a finger trying to get here after those stories and those coffee mugs. witch knew we needed a new thread title so waited to reveal the coffee mugs I bet! A plethora of thread suggestions that now have to wait another 47 pages. But if she keeps up those fucken bikini stories we’ll be there in a couple of hours.

duck them for pretending the mugs have anything to do with the kids. This is all Aaron and EmmyLou the money grubbing turds.

Sorry I’m so angry today. She’s so gross and I know that people here have very beautifully said how hard it is to leave such abusive relationships and I very much know I need more compassion when it comes to Aaron navigating separating from her but duck me, those poor poor kids having their lives aired out for all to see.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
Let's start a list of her sayings shall we?
I'll start it off with

"It's so fucken gorjus"

• Haha
Reactions: 7
110z ceramic mug? That's an American description. More Alibaba crap:

Screen Shot 2022-04-09 at 3.39.11 pm.png

Making about $20 profit per mug. If she can sell 10,000 she will make $200,000. She has 120k followers and some will buy more than one mug.

Edited to add, the ad says "dispatch" - American spelling, we use despatch. Also the product "dispatches from a small business in Australia" - not "made in Australia"

• Angry
Reactions: 10
I see a problem with the mugs ...

You can't make money off someone else's quote or artwork ... unless you have paid for the privilege.

If the artwork is original, why not state that? (Probably because it's not). No sign of 'TM' or 'R' on there either.

Reactions: 8
110z ceramic mug? That's an American description. More Alibaba crap:

View attachment 1181266

Making about $20 profit per mug. If she can sell 10,000 she will make $200,000. She has 120k followers and some will buy more than one mug.

Edited to add, the ad says "dispatch" - American spelling, we use despatch. Also the product "dispatches from a small business in Australia" - not "made in Australia"
The production “partner” is gelato. Looking them up they have mug templates and print mugs all over the world. Basically they’re zazzle. Top notch quality. Her moronic followers are going to be taken for yet another ride so EmmyLou can fund her gluttony.

I also wonder how many of those images are original? Where did they find them all coz you sure as tit know they’ve either found stock pictures or stole them from someone obscure. I hope they get busted if they stole them.

Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.