Emmylou MacCarthy #14 Fanging laps and scratching flaps who knows where the children are at

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’ve been waiting for the right avatar inspo and today I was rewarded 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Also, I just want to say, before you start to say something regarding Aaron and his need to ‘Man up’, just ask yourself, is this something I would say to a woman in an abusive relationship.

• Heart
Reactions: 45
Emmylou you are a bleep.
Imagine thinking that is ok to say. What a bleeping piece of tit human she is.

Also have a bleeping look in the mirror you head. Put yourself in Sage's shoes. His mates will bully him for life when they see you rocking up to school like an exploded footy frank. Have some god damn decorum you uncultured swine.

Hope everything goes well Snarky! You can rely on us to keep you entertained 💜
omg. I don’t think I have ever read something funnier on the internet. Exploded. Footy. Frank. 🌭

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
What on earth is this fresh hell!?! Others have put it better than me, and I haven't read the last few pages yet, but it seems like ALove is wearing a jumper.... so she must be freezing her tits off!??

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Of course she has conjunctivitis, more likely from scratching flaps and cheezel dust than car racing though,the dirty pog
And if she actually DOES have conjunctivities, why the hell is she swanning around like that? Doesn't she realise how infectious conjunctivitis is? [I'm going to answer my own question - of course she doesn't, and even if she did she wouldn't care.]

Reactions: 12
Hey Emmylou, when Suelynn has finished doing your job for you and you’re ready to let her out of the kitchen, can we see her try that outfit on so that we have a better idea of how it’s supposed to look?

It looks like she’s going to the beach? I just don’t know how she thought that was an appropriate outfit to wear out of the house this morning.

• Haha
Also, I just want to say, before you start to say something regarding Aaron and his need to ‘Man up’, just ask yourself, is this something I would say to a woman in an abusive relationship.
I see my ex and 'hang out' even though I don't want to, but that's for my sons benefit and happiness, Alove is probably doing the same. Whereas my current partner and his ex hate each other don't talk at all and it makes life really hard for his poor child.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
So glad she changed her outfit, not because she looked ridiculous though, because it suddenly got cold, even though it hasn't been warm at any stage this morning. I need to stay away from tattle today, this witch is making me way too ragey

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Also can't get over how much room there is between top and bottom on that set on her!

• Haha
Reactions: 4
All that time to preen herself yet couldn’t brush Vida’s hair this morning. Couldn’t get breakfast at home sorted. She is just an attention seeking junkie.
I’m sure the children spent their morning validating mumma and helping her choose the perfect outfit to take Alove hostage to breakfast.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Why doesn't Aaron say to her "I'll come to breakfast for some family time, but only if you put the camera away"
No one sets any boundaries around this grotty moll, no one.
They just enable her daily.

I'd say thats why the family in W.A are rarely involved, they don't put up with her tit.
Remember when the brothers asked not to he filmed in the hotel room last time she was there? At least someone around her has the guts to call her out.

Reactions: 15
I think getting screenshots of her facials is my new favorite hobby 😂
Hahaha same. Every day is a new treat of content for us. Who knew today it would be a track suit that looks like it is meant for an 8 year old girl and got shrunk in the wash. If I saw this coming towards me at school drop off I'd run the other way!

• Haha
Body size and shape aside yes I would judge ANYONE- even a Bec Judd or a Nadia Bartel, even a skinny fitness model- for wearing shorts that short to school drop-off of their pre-teen boy.
It’s just unacceptable. The poor kid 😕

Why doesn't Aaron say to her "I'll come to breakfast for some family time, but only if you put the camera away"
No one sets any boundaries around this grotty moll, no one.
They just enable her daily.

I'd say thats why the family in W.A are rarely involved, they don't put up with her tit.
Remember when the brothers asked not to he filmed in the hotel room last time she was there? At least someone around her has the guts to call her out.
Having seen how vicious she got with Sage when he sassed her, I’d say Alove is working very hard to maintain a balance with her so she doesn’t get nasty to him or the kids. Given how they aren’t on camera very much and there’s active work to protect school uniforms etc…. I’d say he’s doing fantastically at setting boundaries and making things work.
remember she’s a full blown narcissist- you have to play a long game to extract and set boundaries. He’s doing well.

• Heart
Reactions: 30
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.