Emmylou MacCarthy #14 Fanging laps and scratching flaps who knows where the children are at

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
my 28yo daughter said to me yesterday oh LL is just showing body positivity. I said no, if you listened to her history and stories she is/has lost weight/ had wieght loss surgery and is always going on about eating. its not positive for anybody.

Reactions: 15
My day has just been made infinitely worse knowing EL and I are the same star sign. Ew.
She is not indicative of a typical Taurean. We are a kind and generous people.

• Sad
Reactions: 4
Having seen how vicious she got with Sage when he sassed her, I’d say Alove is working very hard to maintain a balance with her so she doesn’t get nasty to him or the kids. Given how they aren’t on camera very much and there’s active work to protect school uniforms etc…. I’d say he’s doing fantastically at setting boundaries and making things work.
remember she’s a full blown narcissist- you have to play a long game to extract and set boundaries. He’s doing well.
Yes all good points.
It would be a marathon not a sprint with her.

Reactions: 8
I'm sitting in the reception waiting to be called for a procedure and trying not to lose my tit over the comments 😂😂 - dumpling, bloated prune, oversized toddler 😂😂😂

Haven't watched her stories yet...I'm a bit scared just seeing the screenshots 😳 She looks like an absolute duck knuckle. That outfit is hideous and wildly inappropriate. It's like a throwback to something Paris and Nicole would have worn in their heyday, except she's more Perez Hilton than Paris 🤢
duck knuckle” 😂😂 you are my spirit animal. I haven’t had time to catch up on tattle or stories yet so can’t wait for a wild Friday night 🤪🚴🏼‍♀️👶🏼

• Haha
Reactions: 7
my 28yo daughter said to me yesterday oh LL is just showing body positivity. I said no, if you listened to her history and stories she is/has lost weight/ had wieght loss surgery and is always going on about eating. its not positive for anybody.
I think that’s one of many areas where she’s truly damaging!! She promotes disordered eating and crash diets and is constantly going on about how much weight she’s lost, down to the gram. That’s not body positivity. It’s frustrating that she’s co-opted that movement when she has no idea what it means.

And if she actually DOES have conjunctivities, why the hell is she swanning around like that? Doesn't she realise how infectious conjunctivitis is? [I'm going to answer my own question - of course she doesn't, and even if she did she wouldn't care.]
She needs to throw out any eye mack up she's been using this week :sick:

• Sick
Reactions: 8
There is no way in hell she’s been a subscriber to who gives a crap. She’s a home brand toilet paper kind of girl for sure.

now emmy, those jeans looked good on you! Perhaps size up to the 16 so you don’t have overhang. The cardigan is gross though.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
👀 I notice that she didn’t get an invite to the Hamilton premiere seems those were given to Melbourne influencer/celebrity elite 👀

But she is defs jealous I notice she has liked Deni and Brooke’s Hamilton posts 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 14
FAWK, this Michael Buble song it’s fawken bewdiful. Fawk! Do yourself a fawking favour and buy this fawking album. FAWK me!

Contagious eye infection, let’s go to breakfast, warehouse, hairdresser, try on clothes. Come buy our new Z.Moss clothes they come with a free case of pink eye!

• Haha
Reactions: 23
You also have to take the 1950s floral carpet into account too!
It's all just a clusterfuck of epic proportions and mirrors LLs life.
The prints/colours/decor in that whole house is actually nauseating. With carpet like that, you do not need coloured prints and patterns on your bed linen, it would make you feel sick.
It is actually a reflection of her life, a clusterfuck of pattern and colours all thrown together, no wonder she is so chaotic. She needs some calming neutral colours to calm her the duck down, no amount of snake oil can calm that shitstorm

Oh my goodness! Just did a quick check of Insta and I know I’m going to need to set aside at least a few hours tonight to catch up on tattle posts 😳😜🤪🙄😳

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Woah.... today's stories have been wild. I don't even know where to start, the stale cheezels, the hideous 2 piece outfit, the equally hideous cardigan. She's doing this for us right... I feel for her family. Alove.. wear yellow if you need help.

My poor eyeballs have seen enough today. :oops:

• Haha
Reactions: 14
He is as bad as her, neither of them protect the privacy of those kids, he allowed that whole tit show to be filmed, calling her a rockstar or whatever it was because she had her sunnies on at the market, the posing with sage, telling her she looks great, running to her aid. I would love to know what type of job he has as it doesn’t seem to be full time, I hope it’s work from home because he too looks like he needs a good scrub. Lazy Lou & Lazy A what a great role models they are not.

Reactions: 7
Jesus Tattlers there just isn’t enough time in my toilet breaks to catch up on the craziness today…. Heck I need to take an EL inspired break. That means I’ll be back online in 6 mins

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.