Emmylou MacCarthy #14 Fanging laps and scratching flaps who knows where the children are at

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I would almost love to live nearby just so I can see her in the wild. Thank christ there's only one of her.

Reactions: 6
Tattler’s please slow down!

I had an EL inspired morning and left my child and husband at home to hit up the osteo for my sore back and then went out for a cuppa (with my Aunty, not a paid employee sadly) and I’ve had to come back and catch up on 9 bloody pages 😂

Whoever up thread was worried about her freezing her nips off this morning needn’t worry about them because she kept them nice and warm in front of Aaron!

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 17
That outfit. She's trying to look like Annie Nolan, (Uncanny Annie, no offence Annie!)
and fails big time.

I saw her in the wild today, in the chemist in this outfit. It did make me double take once I clocked it. Anyway a lady did something nice for her, offered her a product she was holding that was the last one, that EL wanted. And there was a big, loud effusive show of gratitude that everyone in earshot heard.

I don’t follow because I can’t deal with that many stories, but the vibe I got from her this morning, coupled with what I’ve seen online, was someone deeply insecure who craves the approval of others. Not a lot of depth there that I can see, she’s the kind of woman in an office who everyone would love, jolly and always ‘happy’ and energetic. But in that context you don’t want or need any depth, really. Different situation as a mother and perhaps on social media where you want to see and feel some authenticity.

Anyway, not WKing, I rarely post here but thought it might be interesting.

• Wow
Reactions: 22
I saw her in the wild today, in the chemist in this outfit. It did make me double take once I clocked it. Anyway a lady did something nice for her, offered her a product she was holding that was the last one, that EL wanted. And there was a big, loud effusive show of gratitude that everyone in earshot heard.

I don’t follow because I can’t deal with that many stories, but the vibe I got from her this morning, coupled with what I’ve seen online, was someone deeply insecure who craves the approval of others. Not a lot of depth there that I can see, she’s the kind of woman in an office who everyone would love, jolly and always ‘happy’ and energetic. But in that context you don’t want or need any depth, really. Different situation as a mother and perhaps on social media where you want to see and feel some authenticity.

Anyway, not WKing, I rarely post here but thought it might be interesting.
I don’t doubt that she is in dire need of therapy and a life coach to help her prioritize things. It’s evident from her stories that number 1 in her life is emmylou and emmylou alone. I know to be a good parent we need to look after ourselves too, but I can’t imagine shoving a camera in my girls faces constantly or making them film me doing every day tit. I would say she has a lot of unprocessed trauma from her past she needs to work through. Neeeds a big life shakeup, let Aaron go and find someone else. Or just be happy on your own

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Also, I just want to say, before you start to say something regarding Aaron and his need to ‘Man up’, just ask yourself, is this something I would say to a woman in an abusive relationship.
Second this.

I imagine his train of thought around the situation involves a lot of thinking “well she’s still their mum”. I can see why he’d put up with her tit if he thought he was acting in the best interest of the kids.

He doesn’t seem like the type of guy who would start an argument and object when she asks him to take photos of her when they’re all together. He knows that if he’d refused to participate in her little photo shoot this morning, then she’d just get one of the kids to act as her photographer instead so I think he just grins and bears it.

How awful to ask your ex partner if he’s enjoying the breakup 1. While you’re in public and 2. In front of your bloody kids! She is repulsive.

Reactions: 26
Thanks for the laughs lazylou. Crazy outfit and so many stories and posts to read. I had a crap day. I has two online assessments for my Auslan class. My internet kept dropping out. No assessments completed and only had 20 minutes of class for 6 hours. I cried and screamed.

• Sad
Reactions: 7
Thanks for the laughs lazylou. Crazy outfit and so many stories and posts to read. I had a crap day. I has two online assessments for my Auslan class. My internet kept dropping out. No assessments completed and only had 20 minutes of class for 6 hours. I cried and screamed.
I am sorry Tangerine, I’m in the middle of my Masters of Laws and it is tough at the moment. I am also in the midst of assessments and break up the lectures and assignment writing with this page.
Good luck and I hope the internet is kind to you over the weekend.

• Heart
I’ve not explored ELL’s stories for a few weeks now, but by golly wasn’t I treated to a surprise today!? 😳 😳

WHY.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
The prints/colours/decor in that whole house is actually nauseating. With carpet like that, you do not need coloured prints and patterns on your bed linen, it would make you feel sick.
It is actually a reflection of her life, a clusterfuck of pattern and colours all thrown together, no wonder she is so chaotic. She needs some calming neutral colours to calm her the duck down, no amount of snake oil can calm that shitstorm
So true!

The nauseating, jumbled, clashing of colours and prints throughout her pig-stye home perfectly represents her life... and her outfits.

Used to love Alice McCall back 15 years ago.. wtf happened? here's the outfit .. not meant to be cropped on a slim body..
Company was about to go broke a few years ago because all she designed was skimpy little outfits

I was so shocked to see that outfit on today’s stories I wanted to just shut it down, so ugly and the last thing to wear at school drop off

she reminds me of the blonde chick from Euphoria dressing up to try impress Aaron

Reactions: 2
I think he likes to please, so it probably makes his kids happy so he goes along with it. Sort of like grins and bears it. He does it for his kids who clearly adore him not for ELL. She just happens to bloody record any interaction.

ALove is vegan, no coffee, no alcohol, looks in good shape, kind and caring. Really what on earth does he have in common with the adult toddler? ✌
Vegan no meat no dairy no anything (no offence) no alcohol and no coffee tit what’s left????? Carrot juice no thanks! I know I’m only joking no abusive messages please

• Haha
Reactions: 11
So so many pages to catch up from the am. And "Emmy fuckin so busy" today is first off to the hairdresser's. Priorities priorities "Emmy fuckin so busy"🥴

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.