Emmylou MacCarthy #14 Fanging laps and scratching flaps who knows where the children are at

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
so did a little Googling of her symptoms… itchy rash, low white blood cells and abdominal swelling, this could be what she’s got and a lot of results for lukemia. I don’t actually think she has anything this serious. But she’s definetly baiting, posting from the hospital was completely unexessary, you’re right Emmy Lou boundaries are good so stop talking about it to gain sympathy, I think the psychological changes is an interesting symptom of the
I follow a different influencer who was in hospital last week. She posted to say it’s why she had been offline and she’d been offline for a few more days. Then said she’s not going to be annoying and vague post and gave a quick run down of why she was there. Either tell people, or just say you’re offline and don’t mention being sick!

With Emmylou, it was obviously serious enough to be in for a week. But…it’s either reallyyyy embarrassing or actually not that bad in the scheme of things and she knows that letting people assume the worst gets her more attention than just saying “it was a bad rash” or whatever.

Last edited:
Reactions: 10
The way she mentioned ‘my doctor cleared me for it’ referring to the vitamin infusion is SO misleading. It makes it sound like it was medical advise or prescribed when really they’d be like ‘sure, waste your money on expensive pee that will do absolutely nothing for you’.

Those vitamins are water soluble, they sit in the water in your body, what’s needed gets used pretty much straight away, what’s left gets peed out. Fat soluble vitamins can last longer, but B and C, straight down the toilet (this is why your pee is bright yellow after borocca). But what do I know, I’m no influencer being paid for my testimony, I’m just a biomedical scientist.. 🤬

• Heart
Reactions: 40
Loving these threads... Great end of day giggle for me while going thru a tough time. Thanks all 💓

• Heart
Reactions: 21
If she has low white blood cell count, why is she galavanting around melbourne and Victoria during a pandemic? Wouldn’t that be ridiculously dangerous? Nothing adds up with this woman!

Reactions: 17
If she has low white blood cell count, why is she galavanting around melbourne and Victoria during a pandemic? Wouldn’t that be ridiculously dangerous? Nothing adds up with this woman!
Yup. She said she was immune compromised and then five minutes later was trying to get a facial. You know, unmasked, in close contact in an enclosed space with a stranger 🤔

Reactions: 15
So much to catch up on and so many holes in her story. All that running around she must stink there’s no chance with her busy schedule she jumped into the shower before changing outfits.
Im guessing like with everything else she’s given up the journaling haven’t heard about that for about a week and then why no long walks yesterday isn’t Wednesday your day EL.
She wouldn’t need those dumb infusions if she actually stopped eating tit and took a multivitamin pretty sure if she was deficient with all those bloods the doctors would have made recommendations
And EL it’s not the Vic Markets plural it’s Vic Market bogan use the queens English it’s 101 to be on tv

Reactions: 8
Yup. She said she was immune compromised and then five minutes later was trying to get a facial. You know, unmasked, in close contact in an enclosed space with a stranger 🤔
Does she really want to be confined to her own house for a week? Who will harass everyone at south Melbourne market?

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Glad to see her eyesight has improved with all the other health ailments she is currently suffering. Guess the Bailey Nelson #sponsored #paid #ad collaboration has ended so now the eyes have improved too.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Holy crap she is giving Christian Hull fashion advice. Lookout brisbane
I don’t want to permanently detract from the awesome posts that are happening re: her ridiculous vitamin drips (I know an RN who does it on the side, makes bank and 100% does not believe in any of the tit she administers, which I find quite crappy but what do I know?) so please forgive me BUT

Is this witch either getting paid by Michael Kors? Or angling for a collab/sponsorship? Because why on earth is she so obsessed?! I don’t get it!
133B1F95-C4BB-46EA-8540-464E20914F22.jpeg

Reactions: 4
How pathetic that she had not one single spare clean sheet in that rented hovel that the cleaner could put on the beds, that she had to go to Adair’s to buy more and then drop them off so the poor kids beds could be made.

#confidenceiscleansheets

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I honestly thought she was getting an iron infusion and just tried to fancy it up, but no, she’s getting a vitamin infusion from a nut job who doesn’t have the ability to palpate a vein with a glove on, let alone any formal qualifications.

sounds legit.

I stand corrected, she’s an RN.
duck, what a disgrace.
Probably couldnt get a job at the hospital, she left a trail of cut off glove fingers all over the place 🤣

Serious attention seeking behavior. Could easily have been done at home, I feel so sorry for staff for having to put up with her.

Attachments

Reactions: 11
Also, Lia and Leah wouldn’t be caught dead in Zoe Moss. Prove me wrong 🙃
Agree I don’t get why they work for her can’t imagine she pays much and now after two years of lockdowns so many companies are offering better work life balance jobs

Reactions: 3
After Emmy has trudged into C and V's room and messed up their sheets, you can see C to the left of screen fixing her blanket back up and her little face breaks my heart.

The over the top cuddling of V was definitely to show us what a Good Mama she is. You aren't fooling anyone here, Emmylou MacCarthy. We see you for the narcissistic, selfish and destructive person you are.

P.s. Emmy - your sheets look like Butter Menthol packaging and you pink shoes look like glammed up pigs trotters. I've gone from feeling sadly concerned for you this morning back to outright hatred.

• Sad
Reactions: 20
Agree I don’t get why they work for her can’t imagine she pays much and now after two years of lockdowns so many companies are offering better work life balance jobs
If they either have money or come from money (they seem to like designer things) maybe Zoe Moss is just an easy gig? Not too demanding, young Leah seems to have the shittiest job following EmmyLou for hours on end recording her every move. It doesn’t seem like the most stable company to be a part of though, it would stress me the duck out watching EmmyLou haemorrhage money all over the shop.

Reactions: 9
Far be it from me to argue with a beauty therapist, but who uses a sheet mask and then goes over it with micellar water?! Doesn't that defeat the purpose? Also, you’re not “done” after the vitamin c, put some moisturiser on!

Agree that the other the top cuddling with Vida was trying to prove a point. That or she hasn’t seen her in three months 🥴. Still can’t believe she had the kids back tonight and either palmed them off to Alove after activities or left them at home with a babysitter.

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.