EmmyLou Loves Thread #97 From pots & pans to Only Fans! In her lacy lawngere, flaps on full display đŸ€Ș

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Compare the pair!!

Forced closed mouth grin from Vida with Mumma
And holding her body in close...

Wide natural smile with Dad! And not holding self in.
Even pointing to her dad in the pic!!!

And she would have been sobbing and sooking to Aaron over his so called Fathers Day Breakky!! Guilt tripping him, how its all SO hard!!

Speaks volumes!!

IMG_8196.jpeg
IMG_8195.jpeg

• Sad
Reactions: 19
Someone up thread said that Aaron would come home yesterday and she'd ship the kids off to him. She not only shipped off the kids but apparently it was quite late. Selfish cow. At least Alove wants to spend Fathers Day with his kids unlike self indulgent Lou who checked herself into a hotel on Mother's Day one year
Yep that was me who called it!! đŸ™‹đŸ»â€â™€ïž I think we all knew it would happen!!

She’s honestly such a witch - all Vida wanted to say was she was excited for pancakes and bitchface has to cut her off and talk about what she is going to do all day by herself!!! Honestly, she is beyond ridiculous!!! She reads here, we know it, she knows it - she reads what we say and doesn’t stop and think for one minute about changing her behaviour!! We see the kids faces - she doesn’t, because she’s too busy looking into her damn phone!!! đŸ€ŹđŸ€ŹđŸ€Ź

Reactions: 24
Said she was having scrambled eggs for breakfast, conveniently forgot to add she was also about to hoover up the big slab of bacon waiting in the middle of the table.
I spotted that too.

Screen_Recording_20230903_115015_Instagram_exported_120040~2.jpg

So glad Emmy has decided to bring back her favourite Father’s Day dish, chicken wings!! 😂 And as if it wasn’t abundantly clear that she can’t have a single day that’s not all about her, there is not a single vegan option on the Proper and Son menu so limpy gets avo on toast for his Father’s Day brekkie đŸ€ŠđŸ»â€â™€ïž

If he wasn’t an enabling, push over, I might actually feel sorry for him đŸ–•đŸ»
I went and had a look at the menu as well. Why not take Aaron to a more vegan friendly Cafe.

Emmy just can't stand it when it's not about her. I would find her exhausting.

Screen_Recording_20230903_115015_Instagram_exported_90841~2.jpg

• Sick
Reactions: 14
Also the cost of that breakky!!! Why not let the kids cook pancakes for Aaron?

This heifer has NO clue on what is happening to actual hard working people!!

IMG_8199.jpeg

Reactions: 3
What is this face we keep getting? She’s gone from one cafe to another, can’t possibly be on her own. Fuckstick 😒
IMG_2577.jpeg
IMG_2578.jpeg

• Sick
Reactions: 13
How she went from saying happy father’s day to talking about what SHE was cooking
she really is one sad turd. The day is soooooohh bewdiful and she gonna cook.
What a sad existence. Cooking and couching that’s her day.
Guessing she’s gonna polish off 1kg of chicken wings by her tearsome/lonesome.

Attachments

• Angry
Reactions: 13
IMG_9112.jpeg
She’s an insufferable c^%t. I cannot stand her and her tit content. Also, everyone is the lady in the corner.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Quick fezzas rush out to Woollies and grab your epsom salts with magnesium chlorine. It's chloride you imbecile

• Haha
Reactions: 29
🧐 sumthin startin with ‘ch’
*chicken wings
*chicken wrap
*chicken curry
*chicken samich
*chicken teriyaki
*chops
*chips
*cheezels
*cheesecake
*cheat
*chi chi
*chins
*chloroform
*cheap
*chlamydia
IMG_2584.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 33
Sad duck out for breakfast with her kids on Father’s Day and she’s on her phone talking about what she’s going to have to eat later on. She can’t just be in the moment and enjoy her family because she’s trying so hard to convince us all her life is so bewdiful, gawjus & awesome - giggle, giggle scrunch scrunch.

Reactions: 27
Why did she go to Braaads immediately after being at the cafe with the kid’s??? Oh for attention & validation, that’s right🙄🙄🙄

Reactions: 23
[/QUOTE]
That homewares store she's in is the most basic store ever, nothing special, is she getting desperate for freebies from the market, fondling all the bowls
Those middle eastern or South American bowls of different sizes (are advertised from different parts of world depending on what market you go too) have been for sale for years! They’re cheap as chips! Every market has a stall even little suburban. They haven’t discovered bloody electricity! The. The wonky bowl made in Byron bay especially for south melb market!!! Pigs bum!!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I need to make this into a gif lol

Glad I didn’t watch her videos from today with sound. Just read the comments here is enough.

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I understand the hype of Father’s Day. I didn’t have a dsd growing up, only had one parent as he left us for another woman and got her pregnant before I was born. What a bleep he is. Anyway, today is Father’s Day. It’s all about Aaron. Aaron would have loved to make pancakes at home with blueberries and strawberries and budder on top - why? Because he gets to enjoy his time with the kids. This morning I made Nutella pancakes for my boyfriend and I and it was easy as chips. (That’s nagi for the recipe on her website). Emmylou, I don’t think you understand that you are not wanted in Aaron’s space. Even if you ask him “oh the fezzas say you don’t want me in your space or the fezzas say I shoul not invade your day with the kids on Father’s Day” ofcourse he is going to say “nah their wrong all good” because how can he say “well they are right
?” Without you blowing up at him and having him risk his kids for his truthful answers. Emmylou you haven’t created a healthy space for Aaron and the kids and you haven’t created a healthy space for yourself either. You need to let them grow their independence and let them enjoy life as they wish. Also, please start to cater for Aaron. It isn’t hard to google vegan friendly meals” and adding it one or two dishes to the menu. I do it all the time in my family and friends group. It isn’t complicated and it’s actually really nice dishes when you create them. What a witch you are.

• Heart
Reactions: 37
I understand the hype of Father’s Day. I didn’t have a dsd growing up, only had one parent as he left us for another woman and got her pregnant before I was born. What a bleep he is. Anyway, today is Father’s Day. It’s all about Aaron. Aaron would have loved to make pancakes at home with blueberries and strawberries and budder on top - why? Because he gets to enjoy his time with the kids. This morning I made Nutella pancakes for my boyfriend and I and it was easy as chips. (That’s nagi for the recipe on her website). Emmylou, I don’t think you understand that you are not wanted in Aaron’s space. Even if you ask him “oh the fezzas say you don’t want me in your space or the fezzas say I shoul not invade your day with the kids on Father’s Day” ofcourse he is going to say “nah their wrong all good” because how can he say “well they are right
?” Without you blowing up at him and having him risk his kids for his truthful answers. Emmylou you haven’t created a healthy space for Aaron and the kids and you haven’t created a healthy space for yourself either. You need to let them grow their independence and let them enjoy life as they wish. Also, please start to cater for Aaron. It isn’t hard to google vegan friendly meals” and adding it one or two dishes to the menu. I do it all the time in my family and friends group. It isn’t complicated and it’s actually really nice dishes when you create them. What a witch you are.
❀

So well written.

Emmy never wanted to cater for Aaron and cook vegan meals. I am now wondering if it goes way back to her Father being vegan and something there triggers her and Emmy doesn't want to deal with another vegan. Even when they were together and not fighting.

Reactions: 18
❀

So well written.

Emmy never wanted to cater for Aaron and cook vegan meals. I am now wondering if it goes way back to her Father being vegan and something there triggers her and Emmy doesn't want to deal with another vegan. Even when they were together and not fighting.
I think you are giving her too much credit, it doesn’t stem back to anything but her just being a nasty, selfish bleep.

Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.