EmmyLou Loves Thread #97 From pots & pans to Only Fans! In her lacy lawngere, flaps on full display šŸ¤Ŗ

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Because sheā€™s done it for so long they seem to think itā€™s normal but it should not be lost how utterly bleeping bizarre it is to sit in a cafe with your children and their father, on a day dedicated to celebrating him, and talk into your phone about your plans for the rest of the day. Especially when you detail that your plans for the rest of the day include mostly being by yourself and this entire ā€˜updateā€™ to camera couldā€™ve been filmed while alone, in private. In those circumstances thereā€™s not a single thing she can say to justify her actions except that sheā€™s socially inept, aware that none of her children nor Aaron wanted to engage with her at breakfast, and her pathological need for attention and gratification is so all consuming it can never be shelved, not even for 30 minutes. Sheā€™s unwell. A bleep no doubt, but has created this absolute reliance on her make believe Instagram world and itā€™s legitimately sick.

• Heart
Reactions: 46
Because sheā€™s done it for so long they seem to think itā€™s normal but it should not be lost how utterly bleeping bizarre it is to sit in a cafe with your children and their father, on a day dedicated to celebrating him, and talk into your phone about your plans for the rest of the day. Especially when you detail that your plans for the rest of the day include mostly being by yourself and this entire ā€˜updateā€™ to camera couldā€™ve been filmed while alone, in private. In those circumstances thereā€™s not a single thing she can say to justify her actions except that sheā€™s socially inept, aware that none of her children nor Aaron wanted to engage with her at breakfast, and her pathological need for attention and gratification is so all consuming it can never be shelved, not even for 30 minutes. Sheā€™s unwell. A bleep no doubt, but has created this absolute reliance on her make believe Instagram world and itā€™s legitimately sick.
Very well said bang on. She has serious issues that stem waaaay back

Reactions: 12
That Atkins tit...all still disordered eating nonsense. She's better off just having a bloody chocolate!

Reactions: 26
That Atkins tit...all still disordered eating nonsense. She's better off just having a bloody chocolate!
That's what I was thinking! Just have a piece of chocolate. I personally don't believe in all that sugar free crap. I don't think its an healthy alternative.

That's why I keep saying she should see a dietician. Be honest and say, I get my size portions wrong. I like eating oxtail, chicken wings, schnitzel, sausages and potatoes. Please help me meal plan as I have 3 kids.

Reactions: 20
Sage has a look on his face thatā€™s just so despondent.
Sage just looks so completely dejected all the time, he is so sad and he looks dead in the eyes, like, heā€™s thinking, Iā€™m in a living hell!
---
She was at breakfast for no reason other than a photo opportunity to post, guaranteed!!!!! šŸ˜¤
She was at breakfast for no reason other than a photo opportunity to post, guaranteed!!!!! šŸ˜¤
Exactly, only attended breakfast as otherwise sheā€™d have zero content to post! Just let the kids spend time with their dad, but wake up Aaron, tell that slob of a woman to stay away from you once and for all! Those kids will be gone, first opportunity and then Hefty Lou will be completely alone, other than her stall holder ā€œmarket friendsā€ that actually just see her as a customer, an annoying one at that!

Last edited:
The irony of her standing there making cake batter which would have at least 1 cup of sugar , 200grams of butter and telling her make believe Instagram friends she ā€˜nibblesā€™ on sugar free caramel bars.
If she had a clue sheā€™d be better off eating the fresh bananas she says she has too many of instead of baking them.
Letā€™s face it.. she didnā€™t get that body and face by ā€œnibblingā€.. game is up Lou!

• Haha
Reactions: 25
The irony of her standing there making cake batter which would have at least 1 cup of sugar , 200grams of butter and telling her make believe Instagram friends she ā€˜nibblesā€™ on sugar free caramel bars.
If she had a clue sheā€™d be better off eating the fresh bananas she says she has too many of instead of baking them.
Or freeze them to use in a smoothie because we know she loves smoothies

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I ate those Atkins bars when I had gestational diabetes and they were no better for my blood sugar than standard chocolate. They also wreak havoc on the bowels, so GOOD LUCK WITH THAT EL!

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Hold up - what's gone wrong for MLM extraordinaire Alove in WA? Is he back early?

The night before he was heading off on his Emmylou break for two weeks, the kids wrapped and gave him his presents as he wasn't going to be home for Father's Day. EmmyHustlerLou was making him show off his new jacket for the 'gram

Did I dream that?

• Wow
Hold up - what's gone wrong for MLM extraordinaire Alove in WA? Is he back early?

The night before he was heading off on his Emmylou break for two weeks, the kids wrapped and gave him his presents as he wasn't going to be home for Father's Day. EmmyHustlerLou was making him show off his new jacket for the 'gram

Did I dream that?
No you are correct I thought the same thing

Reactions: 7

Did I dream that?
Wasnā€™t that his birthday, ages ago? šŸ¤”
---
I found Emmylouā€™s chain! When is the dress up party? Iā€™m ready!!
EB302AC5-AC12-4F1D-BE9C-5AA49336CF17.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Alove has cock lodger written all over him. He probably flew up to see a new squeeze and she kicked him out because he is all woo and wah hey!

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.