EmmyLou Loves Thread #97 From pots & pans to Only Fans! In her lacy lawngere, flaps on full display šŸ¤Ŗ

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
All the manic giggling is so over the top and then telling us how she teared up watching Sage play.... who is this performance art for? It is very curious.

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 28
The strap in this screenshot made me think youā€™d circled her crotch for some reason and couldnā€™t figure it out! Why do I keep looking at her crotch today?! šŸ˜¬
Yes same, Iā€™ve been going over every inch, thinking everyone got the joke except me ha ha

• Haha
Reactions: 12
IMG_9074.png
Sorry, what the duck was this performance?? Sheā€™s next level manicā€¦ but my god, get some botox!!

• Sick
Reactions: 13
Prob teared up cos sheā€™s never watched him and she can see how good he is.

Reactions: 5
I just showed this to my husband and said, tell me your first thoughts
Screenshot_20230902-175920.png

He said
"That makes me think of Kath and Kim in a bad way. Also, does she have a penis ?" šŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Why or why does she have to touch everything? Every bowl and dish she likes. I hope whoever buys the ones she fingered give them a good scrub before use. Between touching everything and her vocabulary or lack of it lately. Iā€™m getting very triggered. Ffs she said homemade twice instead of handmade. šŸ™ˆ

Attachments

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
Why or why does she have to touch everything? Every bowl and dish she likes. I hope whoever buys the ones she fingered give them a good scrub before use. Between touching everything and her vocabulary or lack of it lately. Iā€™m getting very triggered. Ffs she said homemade twice instead of handmade. šŸ™ˆ
So true. Unless you're buying it, don't touch. The poor stall holders have to watch Emmy waddle into their store, ignore them and talk into her phone.

I notice the kids do it too. They touch everything in the store.

Since its September its now 2 years since she chopped off the gunt and Aaronleftus. Also I think it's been a year since Leahleftus.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
So true. Unless you're buying it, don't touch. The poor stall holders have to watch Emmy waddle into their store, ignore them and talk into her phone.

I notice the kids do it too. They touch everything in the store.

Since its September its now 2 years since she chopped off the gunt and Aaronleftus. Also I think it's been a year since Leahleftus.
September should also see thread #100 reached party time fezzas šŸŽ‰

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
  • Haha
Reactions: 5
Why the duck is she crying over Saaaaagey scoring six points in basketball?? Christ on a bike. Sheā€™s an absolute loon.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Why the duck is she crying over Saaaaagey scoring six points in basketball?? Christ on a bike. Sheā€™s an absolute loon.
She cries over offal, her life is one big,sad sack of tit, could actually feel sorry for her, but I wonā€™t šŸ˜‚

Reactions: 15
šŸ„ŗ Glassy eyes on Fatherā€™s Day; because she is waiting for breakfast or because she gets a day away from the kids?! šŸ™„ how convenient he is back for fatherā€™s day

I forget, what does it mean when she scratches her nose over and over again? Sage looks even more miserable than ever, even his father can't get him to smile. I really don't think he can stand his mother. And the 8 year old acts like she is 4. I wonder if it is for attention. Probably.

And why the hell does she sit there talking to us about what she is going to make to pig out on tonight? While her family is there and they are supposed to be having a family breakfast? She is so rude.

• Heart
Reactions: 28
Sheā€™s so strange.
Itā€™s going to be stunning in Melbs today - 20 and sunny AF and for the last few days, everyone Iā€™ve made small talk with has been talking about what their family is going to do today and EVERYONE is planning to be outside and kind of active - head down to the Peninsula beaches, river walks, day trip for little hike at Hanging Rock or over Warburton way through the forest. What does this weirdo say? ā€œItā€™s going to be a beautiful day, Iā€™m going to marinate some chicken wings and make a curryā€ WTF. WTAF.

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.