EmmyLou Loves Thread #97 From pots & pans to Only Fans! In her lacy lawngere, flaps on full display 🤪

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Those middle eastern or South American bowls of different sizes (are advertised from different parts of world depending on what market you go too) have been for sale for years! They’re cheap as chips! Every market has a stall even little suburban. They haven’t discovered bloody electricity! The. The wonky bowl made in Byron bay especially for south melb market!!! Pigs bum!!
I got some that look basically the same at Red Dot!

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Hold up - what's gone wrong for MLM extraordinaire Alove in WA? Is he back early?

The night before he was heading off on his Emmylou break for two weeks, the kids wrapped and gave him his presents as he wasn't going to be home for Father's Day. EmmyHustlerLou was making him show off his new jacket for the 'gram

Did I dream that?
She definitely said the jacket was an early birthday present!

Reactions: 4
I put it down to being a menopausal impulsive woman. Years ago when I first started following our girl, I strongly suggested to my friend that had a clothing company to get Emmy on board as an ambassador.

My friend had the sense and foresight to ignore me.

And so, I have self-icked.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 29
GRIFTING free beauty treatments once again......FFS!

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 19
It’s those horrible beady eyes of hers, they irrationally irritate the heck out of me. Were the services gifted? Did she properly declare or do I need some screenshots so I can report her to Ad Standards ?

Reactions: 16
Emmy sure has a lot of free time on a Monday for a spray tan and facial treatment. She does not shut up, talking as they are trying to wave their magic wand. 🪄
Screen_Recording_20230904_150920_Instagram_exported_157750~2.jpg

• Sick
Reactions: 15
And here comes the face lift life she always wanted to have. I can’t wait see the holes around her face hahahaha oh my

• Haha
Reactions: 16
This lying slug reckons “feelingsmooth” have been doing model call-outs on their socials to try out new treatments . There is no mention of this on either their Facebook or Instagram pages. Nasty beady eyed grifting cow willing to lie bare faced to her followers.

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 28
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.