EmmyLou Loves Thread #97 From pots & pans to Only Fans! In her lacy lawngere, flaps on full display 🤪

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Someone up thread said that Aaron would come home yesterday and she'd ship the kids off to him. She not only shipped off the kids but apparently it was quite late. Selfish cow. At least Alove wants to spend Fathers Day with his kids unlike self indulgent Lou who checked herself into a hotel on Mother's Day one year

Reactions: 26
And at breakfast for the father of your gd kids, you have to make it about you and your purse. She is so self centered. I am glad my sis is coming over to spend the night on this Saturday night.and I won't be bothered by this slug. My sister.hates her so I can't even listen to her stories, lol. A break will do me good.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Aaron gets back late last night and Emmy dumps the kids on him. Then calls Aaron at 7:30am (which would be 5:30am WA time as Aaron's most.likely on that time) to drag them all our to breakfast.

And the sit there and talk about chicken wings. So rude, put your phone down.

At least the kids looked happy.
Screen_Recording_20230903_080956_Instagram_exported_3392~2.jpg

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 21
Dare someone to comment that the kids look happy now that dad's back
So bewdiful and gawjus

Reactions: 10
Happy Father’s Day, ALove. Chicken wings, curry, meat, fatty meat, ribs, chuck beef, gravy beef, coconut cream, me, my purse, my feelings. Good chat, BanquetforOneLou.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Wow and Holy tit!! Wtf was all that?? I called it yesterday when I said Mumma was giddy, Alove must be on his way back to Port Mummatown!! Sage is going to need alot of therapy, why can they not see how unhappy he is?? We can't just blame Mumma, Aaron is just as bad!!! 🤬🤬

Reactions: 13
Is she crying at the table in those stories about what she’s going to do today. I swear I can see a year about to drop.

Reactions: 9
The spineless one should have told her to shove her family breakfast & done something with the kids on his own. Oneword is a rude, selfish illmannered grub.

Random theory...
Happy tears cos Alove came back from the west and said I've had time to think about your offer and yes I'll move back in...

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 19
The spineless one should have told her to shove her family breakfast & done something with the kids on his own. Oneword is a rude, selfish illmannered grub.
She couldn't even sit at home alone for a second last night so gatecrashed his Fathers Day, she is pathetic

Reactions: 12
So weird
I do father day with my dad not my ex.. Although we are amicable and cool with the kids I would not think about going to brekky with them!!

Reactions: 10
He just can't say no to her.
So weird
I do father day with my dad not my ex.. Although we are amicable and cool with the kids I would not think about going to brekky with them!!
Sure is. Let the kids go out with their Dad. Emmy stays home with her chicken wings.

Reactions: 11
Excuse me, WTF, why is she imposing on Aaron’s Father’s Day, he isn’t her father, they are separated, she has no right to be there. In fact, she has her own father, will she call him, send a gift, give him a birthday shout out? Nah, she is such a selfish bleep, even making Father’s Day about herself, I could never 😡😡😡
---
Quick Emmylou, better dredge up a years old photo from the last time you saw him in the flesh to post it now you’ve read it on Tattle

• Angry
Said she was having scrambled eggs for breakfast, conveniently forgot to add she was also about to hoover up the big slab of bacon waiting in the middle of the table.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
So glad Emmy has decided to bring back her favourite Father’s Day dish, chicken wings!! 😂 And as if it wasn’t abundantly clear that she can’t have a single day that’s not all about her, there is not a single vegan option on the Proper and Son menu so limpy gets avo on toast for his Father’s Day brekkie 🤦🏻‍♀️

If he wasn’t an enabling, push over, I might actually feel sorry for him 🖕🏻

• Wow
Reactions: 17
Aaron gets back late last night and Emmy dumps the kids on him. Then calls Aaron at 7:30am (which would be 5:30am WA time as Aaron's most.likely on that time) to drag them all our to breakfast.

And the sit there and talk about chicken wings. So rude, put your phone down.

At least the kids looked happy.View attachment 2422418
duck off to your hovel and eat your feelings you selfish, ignorant, overgrown toddler.

Also, the only thing limp dicke has going for him is that he appears to be a caring father bc FFS grow some balls and make Fathers Day a NOT FOR THE GRAM DAY! She must be paying him….with her hairy chequebook 🫣
IMG_2571.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 33
So weird
Exactly I saw my ex yesterday because he spent Father’s Day one day earlier so she can be home with me and her step dad my husband today and do a second Father’s Day with him. She does things so backward and awkward
---
bleeping selfish pig. Why the hell send them to Aloves as soon as he arrived just to ring them because she felt lonely to drag them for a boring breakfast while she quickly manoeuvres the phone person to person plate to plate while the kids are depressed and admin limplove just goes along. Make your own plans you drongo and if she calls you say it’s my time wid dem den tell her to duck off and eat by her damn self 💀💀💀

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.