EmmyLou Loves Thread #97 From pots & pans to Only Fans! In her lacy lawngere, flaps on full display šŸ¤Ŗ

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That homewares store she's in is the most basic store ever, nothing special, is she getting desperate for freebies from the market, fondling all the bowls

Reactions: 15
Holy moly the filter is working overtime here. You can literally see the blurring as she moves.
This outfit is dog tit and that plastic pvc bag is revolting šŸ¤®
I went back and watched this twice and yes that filter is doing the Lord's work lol.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Are Lou and Deni jumping on the Voice to parliament vote. Emmylou has claimed so many countries in her heritage and dancing that I wouldnt put it past her.

Reactions: 8
Hold up - itā€™s 1050am here in Perth so 1250pm in Melb and we havenā€™t been told whatā€™s for dinner tonight!!! My guess is Aaron is back this afternoon in time for Fathers Day so The Children will be shipped off to him and Mumma will be heading out! šŸ’ƒšŸ’ƒ

• Haha
Reactions: 21
IMG_9061.jpeg
Those MK shoes trigger me so much. I hate how she always has her pants tucked into the tongue of the shoeā€¦

• Haha
Reactions: 16
If she bought a push mower for her small yard she wouldn't need to go to the gym. Even Saaagey should be able to use one.

Reactions: 7
If she bought a push mower for her small yard she wouldn't need to go to the gym. Even Saaagey should be able to use one.
She has one! She posted a story of Saaaageeeyyy mowing the lawn after Aaron left and she was crying again about how much of a man he is now šŸ™„

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 18
That whole ā€œSallySue did my mowingā€ spiel was less about the bewdiful gesture that SS did and more about how Emmy gives and gives and gets nothinā€™ in return.
She tried to make out she was happy crying but rewatching it today the underlying message is more about her hustling and how sheā€™s on her own (this was likely after Babe.1 left us) than anything else. What stood out to me is that ALL of her hustling has only ever been for HER own advantage. Never once has she done something nice for her kids, former partner or even her family of origin.
Itā€™s all about Emmy all.the.bleeping.time.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Did we ever get an update on her veggie / herb garden her & the kids where doing , Iā€™m sure she brought seedlings after an area out the back was cleaned up ?

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Sheā€™s deadset nuts. Talking and laughing to yourself EL? What is so freakinā€™ funny?

poor Vida. so shabby. Wearing a beanie on a warm Spring day then on the coldest winters days no jacket?šŸ¤Ŗ
That beanie on the kid makes my head itch.šŸ˜«

Reactions: 9
Sage might want his bike chain back Lou. Imagine coordinating your bag strap to your gangsta chain.
6C8C82C9-6703-4146-925E-F2CBA041DEA2.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 14
Poor Vida, $5.95.... and wearing same clothes we always see her in as well, its sad really, that Mumma don't care enough to see how pathetic this all is.

IMG_8158.jpeg
IMG_8157.jpeg

• Sad
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.