Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Buttercup725

VIP Member
Bec Judd and Nadia were effortless and dressed appropriately for a daytime event on a weekday. Emmy on the other hand dressed like a clown headed for a cheap nightclub, in a designer knock off dress with clacky shoes and a pvc handbag. These women are worlds apart, I am surprised she didnā€™t chase them down to film them for her stories. Iā€™m also quite certain Bec and Nadia didnā€™t make a screeching song and dance over some free makeup samples either. How embarrassing for AmyLou.

I also personally think that one of those makeup/freebie suitcases should have been put up for a follower to win, or perhaps donated to one of the many charities she claims to support. But of course, the little grub thinks of no one but herself.
And the only reason she took her daughter was to get double the free stuff.

• Heart
Reactions: 26

rulebreaker101

VIP Member
I hate that influencers are paid to be at a breast cancer awareness event. Paid, not unpaid, paid. It is so unfair and so unnatural. the money they pay influencers should go directly to the charity and not to these people who dont even do anything else to bring awareness. Doesnt EmilyLou sunbake in the sun with no sunscreen last summer?

AntiPants

Chatty Member
Iā€™m pretty excited to hear about the length of Death of a Salesman tonight.

(Spoiler alert, itā€™s too long. And fairly boring. I predict sheā€™ll leave at interval)

• Haha

exflighty

VIP Member
And to think she took a dedicated shoe suitcase all the way to Vegas only to get scammed. lol šŸ˜‚

I want to know who knows this information? How did she get scammed? When did she realise sheā€™d fucked up? So many questions.

• Haha

hotpussy

VIP Member
Jesus Christ the one thing the hovel DOES NOT need is any more nick nacks, plants and clutter!

• Haha

Chickinabiz

Chatty Member
Someone up thread said that Aaron would come home yesterday and she'd ship the kids off to him. She not only shipped off the kids but apparently it was quite late. Selfish cow. At least Alove wants to spend Fathers Day with his kids unlike self indulgent Lou who checked herself into a hotel on Mother's Day one year

exflighty

VIP Member
Someoneā€™s angling for a free terrarium šŸ™„ ā€œoh I always come in here and can never choose so I leaveā€ AKA ā€œyou choose it for me and give it to me for freeā€

Last edited:
  • Heart

Chompers Chompers Chomper

"Is their a difference from loving somebody and being in love with somebody?" (Direct quote from her latest reel)

Yes. Just as there's a difference between there and their. IlliterateLou strikes again.

• Haha

ketchup menace

Chatty Member
I just showed this to my husband and said, tell me your first thoughts
Screenshot_20230902-175920.png

He said
"That makes me think of Kath and Kim in a bad way. Also, does she have a penis ?" šŸ˜‚

• Haha

CropTops'R'Us

That Atkins shit...all still disordered eating nonsense. She's better off just having a bloody chocolate!

dimfluencer

I love how the nieces are exchanging knowing glances at each other like ā€œsheā€™s a fucking wingnut - Iā€™m so embarrassed to be hereā€ - sheā€™s so socially unaware of everyone hating her and canā€™t see it!! (Also noting poor miserable Sage in the corner šŸ„ŗ)

• Haha
Reactions: 25