Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

makeitstop

VIP Member
Had to vent. Why the fuck would you share your model treatment when you can afford to pay full price?! Like seriously. Leave the discounted stuff to those who need it. Designer t shirts but tight ass on the skin care. How humiliating is she? Like wtaf. Pay full price you tight ass. Ugh sheā€™s so embarrassing to even look at
ā€œI have a pretty strict rule ā€¦ā€¦ I don't take giftsā€œ as stated on The Project circa 2019.

• Haha
Reactions: 25

bigboysbellies

I reckon he definitely scammed her. She was so weird and upset about it all once she came back. I remember the look on her face when people were asking about her new boyfriend on a live.

• Haha

makeitstop

VIP Member
So true. Unless you're buying it, don't touch. The poor stall holders have to watch Emmy waddle into their store, ignore them and talk into her phone.

I notice the kids do it too. They touch everything in the store.

Since its September its now 2 years since she chopped off the gunt and Aaronleftus. Also I think it's been a year since Leahleftus.
September should also see thread #100 reached party time fezzas šŸŽ‰

• Haha
  • Heart

Butt3rfly

VIP Member
She's full of shit so Metamucil will come in handy. She'll polish off a jar in a day.

Is it sugar free?!
---
So more tickets available apparently.......can we have a fezza go on Friday to capture some in the wild photos please??????????????

We can do a gofundme to cover the entry price LOL.

Last edited:
  • Haha

makeitstop

VIP Member
Found the video! Apologies for the poor quality I had to compress the file.
JFC I had forgotten how bad that little performance was šŸ˜‚
---
How stunning is that library wow! Vic you have some fine srchitecture! Wasted on our hovel dwelling hobbit tho ā€¦
It is really amazing.

Someone over on the Deni thread tonight suggested that because Deni had recently been there and now EL that it may be undeclared ads for the State Library, if that is the case I weep for humanity. šŸ˜‚

Last edited:
  • Haha

Cooking in my bra

Chatty Member
Alove, "it's all marshmallowy and stuff:. "It's amazing it's VEGAN" says Amy, fully aware that ALove is vegan and that she purchased a vegan cake. What has vegan got to do with the texture of the cake? Pretty sure ALove knew it was vegan already.

Dickehead with a fixation on her ex being vegan.

• Haha

hotpussy

VIP Member
The irony of her standing there making cake batter which would have at least 1 cup of sugar , 200grams of butter and telling her make believe Instagram friends she ā€˜nibblesā€™ on sugar free caramel bars.
If she had a clue sheā€™d be better off eating the fresh bananas she says she has too many of instead of baking them.
Letā€™s face it.. she didnā€™t get that body and face by ā€œnibblingā€.. game is up Lou!

• Haha

Director of Mugs

VIP Member
You can tell she had no idea what she just watched.

If it's not your thing, just don't go. I'm not familiar with the play, read what it was about and I would pass on it. As I knew I couldn't sit through it.

It's ok to turn down events.
Screen_Recording_20230907_222325_Instagram_exported_75702~2.jpg

• Haha

cashedupbogan

VIP Member
Block your ears from the screeching when she eventually gets the luggage full of freebies I saw on someone elseā€™s stories

of course she needs Metamucil with all the meat she eats

what is she teaching Camelia, donā€™t worry about school you can just be like your mumma and get free shit

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 24

StickyTapeTits

VIP Member
Happy Fatherā€™s Day, ALove. Chicken wings, curry, meat, fatty meat, ribs, chuck beef, gravy beef, coconut cream, me, my purse, my feelings. Good chat, BanquetforOneLou.

• Haha
"I'm gonna have to take an antihistamine".....yeah love that's the problem
Absolutely no mention of the freebie skin needling she had at the start of the week at that joint she goes to, seems they have burnt the shit outta her eyelid skin but sheā€™s not mentioning that, dust on glasses or hay fever, umm, I donā€™t think so! That dickhead volunteered to trial it for free so really hope sheā€™s suffering big time!

• Haha