EmmyLou Loves Thread #97 From pots & pans to Only Fans! In her lacy lawngere, flaps on full display 🤪

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
JFC I had forgotten how bad that little performance was 😂
---

It is really amazing.

Someone over on the Deni thread tonight suggested that because Deni had recently been there and now EL that it may be undeclared ads for the State Library, if that is the case I weep for humanity. 😂
Surely that can't be a coincidence or did Amy get some inspiration from Deni Longlegs?

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Why would the state library need ‘compensated collaborations’ with influencers?? I mean, it’s hell weird she was there, but surely she wasn’t paid to go??! 😱

Reactions: 8
HAHAHAHA I'm wheezing at that lawn/weeding video.

It's not that deep babes. Sluzza Sue is on your payroll you dipshit.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Buckle up.....it's #PoliticalLou. Like every other 2 bit influencer, she is jumping on the bandwagon.....Should be fascinating 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I’m confused.. are rhe 80s back? I though it was more late 90s? Spray on skinny jeans also not in.. what is happening here? It’s not a vibe and that shirt is too small/gaping..
They’re baggy jeans but because she’s in 4 sizes too small are skinny ones

• Haha
Reactions: 15
At least she spelled Nevada right this time!

Aaron must be due back soon, Mumma is giddy this moooornnnin' 🤮

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Buckle up.....it's #PoliticalLou. Like every other 2 bit influencer, she is jumping on the bandwagon.....Should be fascinating 🙄
Maybe that’s why she was at the Library reading up on the constitution. 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Watch out fezzas, (ill)LegallyBlondeLou is trying to become smarter by visiting the library.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
“Mumma this…. Mumma that….”. 🥴 I have kids, and have NEVER referred to myself in the third person as “Mumma”. Makes my skin crawl. Imagine her in the bedroom (sorry)….. “Mumma is so hot and horny….. Mumma wants to hop on top…..”

Don’t worry, I know where the door is…… 🚪🏃‍♀️

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 41
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.