EmmyLou Loves Thread #97 From pots & pans to Only Fans! In her lacy lawngere, flaps on full display 🤪

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Only Amy would go to The State Library and
film with a sexy, sultry voice 🙄 I’m surprised she wasn’t filming herself fondling books with her Bailey Nelson’s on.
Wasn’t there a time a while back when she was carrying a novel with her for a few weeks, like it was a prop for ‘intellectual Amy’. The book always looked like it was brand new, straight off a shelf and then it mysteriously disappeared, never to be mentioned again.

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Going back to yesterday with the ADF content. When she said she would buy the pen, she slipped in how cute the bears were and she bought them last year

ok, Pinocchio

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Going back to yesterday with the ADF content. When she said she would buy the pen, she slipped in how cute the bears were and she bought them last year

ok, Pinocchio
Wasn’t she gifted bears … was it last year or before?

• Wow
Reactions: 6
She probably threw it off somewhere around the hovel and it's disappeared.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
The ADF spiel yest (channeling my inner Karen Sarah Kearns IYKYK) was off the cuff and not preplanned IMO.
She was probably walking through the airport and saw the guys and thought she’d get a story out of it, and maybe some of her (idiot) followers would believe it was planned and all that stuff.
I hope the ADF dudes googled her after she waddled off and discovered Tattle. We can dream 😜

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Cleaning up my photos … before i delete will add this one from November 2022 (???). The grateful for Sleezysue mowing her lawn crying spiel (no low brow undertones intended).
Found the video! Apologies for the poor quality I had to compress the file.

Attachments

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 14
How stunning is that library wow! Vic you have some fine srchitecture! Wasted on our hovel dwelling hobbit tho …

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
Found the video! Apologies for the poor quality I had to compress the file.
JFC I had forgotten how bad that little performance was 😂
---
How stunning is that library wow! Vic you have some fine srchitecture! Wasted on our hovel dwelling hobbit tho …
It is really amazing.

Someone over on the Deni thread tonight suggested that because Deni had recently been there and now EL that it may be undeclared ads for the State Library, if that is the case I weep for humanity. 😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 25
Clearly her mouth stories weren't cutting it, she's gone to the library for some better ones 😂

Either that, or she's finally heard our complaints about how everything is bewdiful and has gone to find a thesaurus.

There has to be an agenda for the library visit, there's no way she'd just wander in for the sake of it.

Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.