EmmyLou Loves Thread #97 From pots & pans to Only Fans! In her lacy lawngere, flaps on full display šŸ¤Ŗ

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm sorry, your kid gave you some bubbles and you're acting like you just won the Oscar for best *supporting* mother. Wtf. Calm down Emmy
Screenshot_20230831-205759~2.png

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Shifty eyes says it all.
As soon as Limpy sets foot back on Melbs she will dump The Children on him before he unpackags his bag.

Reactions: 23
They surely canā€™t be the same sizeā€¦..
I would never ever say im wearing the same size as lardylou. Geez girl get your eyes checked you not that big.
---
If common sense slapped her in the face more than oxtail she still would not notice.

Reactions: 10
I'm sorry, your kid gave you some bubbles and you're acting like you just won the Oscar for best *supporting* mother. Wtf. Calm down Emmy
View attachment 2416553
The over the top faux joyful mothering tells you all you need to know about whatā€™s going on behind the scenes.. the joyful persona is not happening behind the scenes I would guess!

Reactions: 21
What the duck did she feed them after school, that they're now hungry...with dinner not far off.

Reactions: 14
What the duck did she feed them after school, that they're now hungry...with dinner not far off.
I think they are used to being over fed at times and restricted at others (like school).. thereā€™s no middle ground with her disordered eating. Iā€™m sorry but Sage should be in the prime of his life, he has mates (unlike his mother) and loves sport but why canā€™t she look after his diet and get him healthy? Itā€™s pretty sad

Reactions: 16
She'll probably spend triple figures on a terrarium, but was a bleeping tightarse and spent only $5 on a Legacy pen.

Reactions: 12
I watched whatever this is this morning with the sound off. Hubby can't stand her and I don't blame him ! My thoughts:
Much Botox, Emmy. Everyone will be asking today, you wait !
Why does she look so bloody grumpy ? If this was my store, I'd be pissed she was sharing this
To the store - don't gift her anything she's done you no favours

And my favourite -
That top has no alibi, it ugly, hey hey, it ugly !
Screenshot_20230901-071731~2.png

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Mumma hard at work today!!

Having a Wander around the market.

Is she gazing around the plants wondering how she can incorporate them into a meal?!?
Fooood!!!!
Glorious Food!!

IMG_8064.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Jesus Christ the one thing the hovel DOES NOT need is any more nick nacks, plants and clutter!

• Haha
Reactions: 26
How long has it been since this absolute slug has worked! Sheā€™s spent all week in the bleeping kitchen feeding its ugly face! Whinging about A-Love being in WA! She grinds my gears! All good entrepreneurLou the rest of the country will do their 9-5 & can barley afford to feed their families! You just spend your time trudging around South Melbourne markets & eating šŸ‘ŒšŸ» cancel this bleep already!

Attachments

Reactions: 20
Someoneā€™s angling for a free terrarium šŸ™„ ā€œoh I always come in here and can never choose so I leaveā€ AKA ā€œyou choose it for me and give it to me for freeā€

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.