Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
Renovated our laundry last year with fancy af new appliances that are lifted off the ground with a flat drawer that pulls out from below to put laundry baskets on for ease of putting in and taking out of the machines. A drying cupboard so I never ever have to iron ever again. Itā€™s the best thing Iā€™ve ever done reno wise and having a really workable laundry makes my life 100 times easier with a husband who wears a business shirt every day of the week, school uniforms, school sports uniforms, out of school sports uniforms, bedding that actually gets washed weekly, towels twice a week etc. Obviously sheā€™s in a rental so sheā€™s not able to renovate, but a properly sized washing machine is SURELY a must????

Also not to wk but paying to park in the cbd is ridiculous, if she went to crown for the movie, jumping on a tram makes perfect sense.
Photo please sounds like heaven šŸ˜€

• Haha
Reactions: 5

Butt3rfly

VIP Member
I need to make this into a gif lol

Glad I didnā€™t watch her videos from today with sound. Just read the comments here is enough.

Attachments

• Haha

hotpussy

VIP Member
  • Haha

Bit Bloated

I agree with you except that when you say, she is cute at best, ugh, noooo, there isnā€™t a single speck of her that is cute, I wonā€™t stand for it, cut maybe, cute, itā€™s a hard no! šŸ˜‚
mate I know, but thereā€™s a whole lot of men that make up the population and standards be reaaal low šŸ˜­

• Haha

makeitstop

VIP Member
Thing is, there would've been some type of ulterior motive for LL to take C because there is no way in hell that she ever considers what The Children want or like.
She also doesn't like spending time with any of them, so maybe the thought of getting two suitcases full of free shit, got C over the line.
Probably thinks she can pop her on tik tok and ka-ching yo mamma got herself another $$$ making scheme.

exflighty

VIP Member
Our giant toddler MIA.. for someone on here everyday itā€™s odd.. do we think sheā€™s having some surgery/work done?
botox? Oh no thatā€™s right- despite what all her followers think, sheā€™s never had it! Hahaha šŸ¤£

I think sheā€™s taking some time out to let the whole ā€œscammed in Vegasā€ thing blow over.

Wot Now?

Her follows go down when she features Christian, her followers might be grubby but not that grubby

BeachBaby

VIP Member
Those middle eastern or South American bowls of different sizes (are advertised from different parts of world depending on what market you go too) have been for sale for years! Theyā€™re cheap as chips! Every market has a stall even little suburban. They havenā€™t discovered bloody electricity! The. The wonky bowl made in Byron bay especially for south melb market!!! Pigs bum!!
I got some that look basically the same at Red Dot!

• Haha
Reactions: 4

YankeeRoo

VIP Member
Of course she had a plate of food!

Everything revolves around feeding time!

Get that cheese into ya!

IMG_8278.jpeg
IMG_8279.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 4