Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Michy02

VIP Member
Oh, to have been a fucking fly on the wall tonight, I cant wait to see a Bromley on the wall in the hovel. 😂😂😂
I bet she’s never even heard of him before.

His account has shared her stories. His art is pretty expensive hopefully they don’t gift her anything 😡 I love his work this makes me mad.

Stick to the all you can eat buffets!
---
She got her hair and makeup done to go to an art show. Am I missing something?
Probably something in between because why would you get your makeup and hair done in the AM for an evening event but really who knows with Emmylou McCarthy!

Buy this Miss Moneybags 😂
IMG_9708.jpeg

• Wow
Reactions: 6

YankeeRoo

VIP Member
PAID partnership - Been sold out for days, still she is saying buy a ticket!

Wonder who is filming her? Airtasker for a free chap stick sample??

IMG_8297.jpeg
IMG_8298.jpeg

• Haha

YankeeRoo

VIP Member
Mumma hard at work today!!

Having a Wander around the market.

Is she gazing around the plants wondering how she can incorporate them into a meal?!?
Fooood!!!!
Glorious Food!!

IMG_8064.jpeg

• Haha

peacefulsoul

Chatty Member
Was she an absolute bore again on studio 10, I has not seen any recap of the footage yet! Good to see she’s trying a pony tail for a change, even if it makes her moon face even rounder.

amiritefellas

What’s with the shape of those curved treadmills? Admit I’m a street and beach runner/jogger but not a gym goer.. is this what they look like on an incline? Those feet really trigger me!
It is a self powered/free run one, which means you control the speed yourself by running rather than having the treadmill adjust the speed. I believe the design is to keep you centred and stop you falling off due to it being self propelled.

• Wow
What an absolute, tight arse, filthy, grub she is. I had that washing machine when I first moved out of home as a young single woman. Not a grown ass woman with 3 kids. Her clothes would never be clean goint by the putrid state of it. Buy a new machine!
Just shows how invested she is in cleanliness 🤪

HoochyLou

Fezzas, I’m having a mighty bad brain day and I think CH knew this… I have a feeling we’re in for a treat* today.

*open to interpretation

• Haha

hotpussy

VIP Member
What’s with the shape of those curved treadmills? Admit I’m a street and beach runner/jogger but not a gym goer.. is this what they look like on an incline? Those feet really trigger me!

• Haha