Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

AntiPants

Chatty Member
Sooooo if one were to be attending a musical in the coming months and had no idea what would be appropriate to wear.... What would the fezzas advise? Obvs won't be pulling out my spandex sequinned crop top and clacky mules (this time). Smart casual is fine though right?
You can literally wear whatever you want, there aren't any rules. Some people dress up, but most don't. Smart casual would be perfect.

• Heart
Reactions: 6

hotpussy

VIP Member
School holidays start at the end of this week, she’s probably flat out trying to get some freebies for the kids. No way is she taking them on a holiday or to anything she has to pay for. School holidays will kick off with “it’s Aarons week with the kids”.
It’s crazy she can’t ever take them away on a little overseas or interstate fun holiday for a week. Even once a year.. it’s insane. She is definitely not about bettering their lives.. the poor kids must see their mates go away every now and again and must start to ask soon…

YankeeRoo

VIP Member
Did old mate go to the movie or did she go see Christian Hull at the Comic Lounge? Seemed pretty shitfaced at 1 am .

IMG_8425.jpeg
IMG_8426.jpeg

• Haha

notgifted

VIP Member
I watched whatever this is this morning with the sound off. Hubby can't stand her and I don't blame him ! My thoughts:
Much Botox, Emmy. Everyone will be asking today, you wait !
Why does she look so bloody grumpy ? If this was my store, I'd be pissed she was sharing this
To the store - don't gift her anything she's done you no favours

And my favourite -
That top has no alibi, it ugly, hey hey, it ugly !
View attachment 2417787
Excuse you 🤣🤣 Emmy paid good money for that All The Way Alive Gorman Jacket, $229 for that.
Yet the kids would have got nothing.
---
Or it’s this top , she’s not shy of splashing out on herself and squeezing her fat torso into Gorman

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 5

makeitstop

VIP Member

Cheesecakelover

Chatty Member
And just like that, Anthony magically appears!! And she dribbles some nonsense about it being a WEEK! Fuck me. Come do my job. Work stupid hours and travel hundreds of kms in the car and come back and tell me it’s been a week! I left home at 7, drove to the city and around and back home regional Vic, then did an hour and a half volunteer shift in my role I serve the community in. That’s on top of the hundreds of kms I did this week and being tested for cancer. and what did I get for free this week? An umbrella and a mammogram. That’s it. And that’s a bonus!! Because I live in the real world!! Ooofftt. Sorry. She pushed all my buttons this week. I’ll show myself out.
Keeping my fingers crossed for good results for you 💛🤞🤞

meg_snarkle

VIP Member
We got our washing and dryer from appliance online for about $4k and it’s super fancy. Has a song, has a lot of functions for different types of loads and what I’m washing. Even has a wrinkle free function so everything is pretty much ironed for me hahah
No way!! Take my money 😍😍

• Haha

Limpy Love

VIP Member
He makes me cringe. I can’t even hate look at his whatever this shit is. Having said that he hadn’t posted anything new in ages which is a dire sign for his new aged woo woo get rich quick scheme. I was always under the assumption that these losers needed to post constantly to suck in other losers to make their big bucks. He can’t even stick to that!
What is the business?

What is on offer from Limpy??

• Haha
I'd love to see that Stewdio10 dress on a different body.

Is the belt supposed to be up under her bust and the dress loose there or is it sitting like that because she has no waistline?
In this section she has her arms up a lot and at one point it’s almost like someone tells her to put them down 🤣🤣

• Haha

Bizziebody

VIP Member
The spineless one doesn't work a paying job now allegedly, so if the kids are happier with him leave 'em with him.

makeitstop

VIP Member
I forgot to comment yesterday about C being super exited to buy/try Hismile. It’s a brand that sells toothpaste and teeth whitening products.

My child is younger but at her age are kids wanting teeth whitening products? 😳 I’d be concerned if my child was worried about this.
A few influencers have recently done ads with their children for Hismile, Adele Barbaro, Emilee Hembrow promoting new flavours for the toothpaste.

basketballbelly

School holidays start at the end of this week, she’s probably flat out trying to get some freebies for the kids. No way is she taking them on a holiday or to anything she has to pay for. School holidays will kick off with “it’s Aarons week with the kids”.
Yeh will start with Aaron's week and then will finish up with "Aaron had the kids this week and now we're back to school"
---
It’s crazy she can’t ever take them away on a little overseas or interstate fun holiday for a week. Even once a year.. it’s insane. She is definitely not about bettering their lives.. the poor kids must see their mates go away every now and again and must start to ask soon…
Doesn't even have to be overseas or interstate. Plenty of family friendly trips available in Victoria. Ballarat, great Ocean road, Mildura, Geelong. Even a city stay cation where they stay in a hotel in the cbd and do some holiday activities like the zoo, lego land, aquarium, holey mole golf. Like there's literally SO many options!!