Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

whodat1

I just donā€™t understand how Stacey is apparently a size 16 and Emmylou is a 12.
View attachment 2436794
Thatā€™s a bit of photoshop as well I think!!
---
1000% she was scammed. Quite hilarious really. But yes- she gets paid an insulting amount of money to ā€œinfluence peopleā€. Chemist warehouse would have paid her a small fortune, plus she got however many free gift boxes full of product that she now doesnā€™t have to spend money on. Not to mention she got about $300 worth of MAC makeup sent to her recently. All those small purchases regular people have to make, she doesnā€™t have to, so those dollars would add up too. She wouldnā€™t be short of a dollar, but the saddest thing is she is clearly not putting a cent of it away for her future or her childrenā€™s future (and clearly not their present either).
She does have that house in Perth she bought ages ago I think without Aaron knowing until he had to witness documentation
---
This is an unusual
Looking washing machine!
---
Compare the 2 sluzza sistas updated Facebook profile pics.
Is SL on fb now??

Reactions: 2

hotpussy

VIP Member
---

She does have that house in Perth she bought ages ago I think without Aaron knowing until he had to witness documentation
---

Is SL on fb now??
---

---
House is a 2 BR in Bunbury..very different to buying in Perth 2 1/2 hours away! No way she could afford a nice 3/4 BR family house in a nice suburb in perth..
Is SL on fb now??
Sl has always been on FB as far as Im aware? All BS with that lot...

Reactions: 2