Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

party pack

STFU GuruLou. Don’t try and talk up yourself and your tit parenting. We have long memories about you leaving your kids for two weeks to chase some 🍆 in the US. And how many times have you left them with babysitters to go to expensive restaurants and AfroBeats??? You think you’re a Saint because your ex has gone on a trip and you have to look after them 24/7. THAT’S WHAT MOST PEOPLE DO. It’s called PARENTING. 😡😡😡😡 it should not require constant validation!!!!!
She’s got her niece hope to help her out so not true 24/7

Reactions: 3

YankeeRoo

VIP Member
Also the cost of that breakky!!! Why not let the kids cook pancakes for Aaron?

This heifer has NO clue on what is happening to actual hard working people!!

IMG_8199.jpeg

whodat1

Not sure why she was sitting on a tram stop on movie night. Its only 10 min tram ride back to Port Melbourne but the walk from the stop to her place would be further 10 mins in the dark. It cost me $9.47 via Uber from Crown movies on late Sunday afternoon back to Port Melbourne and i live a further way from her , closer to Albert Park end. Surely this tight arse wasn’t waiting for the tram cause she wouldn’t pay the $10. Taxi’s refuse to take us as its too close…
She probably couldn’t get Uber because the bastards surge these days from what I hear!! I can’t get the close to home Ubers I used to because the prices always change

hotpussy

VIP Member
Our giant toddler MIA.. for someone on here everyday it’s odd.. do we think she’s having some surgery/work done?

amiritefellas

How did she have time this afternoon to have a nap and watch TWO movies before she went to the movies tonight?? And do dancing drop off pickups like she said? Or is PinnochioLou in the house and there were no kids drop offs…🤥🤥🤥🤥
She doesn’t post in real time. So who knows the actual timeline from today 🤔

peacefulsoul

Chatty Member
Tully smyth did maybe three stories total for the same event, Emmy is taking us allll around the place!

YankeeRoo

VIP Member
Poor Vida, $5.95.... and wearing same clothes we always see her in as well, its sad really, that Mumma don't care enough to see how pathetic this all is.

IMG_8158.jpeg
IMG_8157.jpeg

• Sad