EmmyLou Loves #99 No matter how far or how wide she roams, Mumma still calls the buffet home! 🍗🥩

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She's so crass. Telling the undie lady that she wishes she was wearing her undies as she's flashing everyone.

Also WTF is up with kissing people you don't know.

---
Also spot Anthony in the background.

Attachments

Your browser is not able to display this video.
Last edited:
Reactions: 9
I wonder if she thinks her & Anthony are dating, but he’s just taking her for a ride, lunch & dinners, bday cakes & probably even scored some new “kicks” along the way

Reactions: 11
OMG the screeching!! The looks on the faces of the people around her I would honestly die if she was my Mum and behaved like that in public!

Reactions: 15
I watched the segment on Stewdio 10 Facebook and she’s only part of the chat for about 1/4 of the time. At one point the others just chatted away totally leaving her on her own then she kept trying to interrupt to actually get back on camera. I’d be mortified - I wonder if she realises they’d be quite happy doing the chat without her.

Reactions: 20
I’m loving that she wore her Jordan’s to meet Pippen tho literally hate each other but NBALou should know that

Reactions: 23
She’s vile. Swearing like a trooper & talking about no undies when there are kids sitting nearby. I noticed she said Sage walked outside ahead of them to get a free icecream. He must be so embarrassed having her behaving like a teenager

Reactions: 14
I just looked and Sara has reshared ELL’s story. What’s the bet that ELL gets gifted Sara’s underwear in the next few days. It’s underwire free and ELL can be her token plus size model.

I’m thinking she drags Anthony to everything and he’s some type of babysitter for the kids.
---
She’s vile. Swearing like a trooper & talking about no undies when there are kids sitting nearby. I noticed she said Sage walked outside ahead of them to get a free icecream. He must be so embarrassed having her behaving like a teenager
It’s these little things she shares that are so odd. Why is her child going to get ice cream by himself? Or I guess babysitter Anthony went with him. All for a free ticket (Vidas)
---
https://giphy.com/RA6YG8FkxeopO

Reactions: 10
No disrespect but her fan girls are a certain type you can tell they have no idea what a grifting using *unt she is.

Reactions: 22
I’m interested in what anti chaffing shorts she uses because there is no way she can wear the skirts and dresses she does and not be chaffing. I feel uncomfortable looking at them.

Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.