EmmyLou Loves #94 Blue chux of doom and a face like the moon šŸ˜‚

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
As much as LL bangs on about being confident and independent, we all know she is socially inept, basically illiterate and ignorant.

Am I the only one who thinks that she will rave about the cruise for a little while and we'll never hear about it again?

I actually don't think she will go as she would be way out of her depth both socially and literally.
Shes not going to swan around in her bikinis in front of a cruise ship full of strangers because she is only confident and happy on a screen talking to her adoring fans.

However the "ALL DAY BUFFET" may get the trip over the line. šŸ¤£šŸ¤£
She will go. She will create story after story showing herself swanning around the decks, screeching obnoxiously and swearing. She will showcase none of the ship or it's activities (possibly just the buffet). There will be a million photo montages of herself eye bleeping the camera with her hand near her face and her legs crossed, looking like she's about to piss her pants. In reality and in real life however, she will be in a corner of the ship, completely alone, with her head down staring at her phone. For the entire trip. We've seen the photo evidence before from lots of fezza's who have spotted her in the wild (anyone remember the st kilda festival sightings?!)

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Spotted poor little Em all by herself while the pretty WAG and her mates are having funā€¦ no dinner invite either
I love this for her but how fkn embarrassing. She thinks sheā€™ll be cruising with Bec and the girls. Darls you werenā€™t invited to Europe with them and they sure as hell wonā€™t be sitting next to you on a pool deck listening to you talk about your clogged colon and hairy legs.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Seriously though who is she going to take...

Charlotte
Anthony
Sue Lynn
Lia
Brad

Who else I think I have run out of "friends"...

Reactions: 9

Charlotte
Anthony
Sue Lynn
Lia
Brad

Nope none of them it will probably be someone llike the lady she went to the theatre with she's such a cow can't take anyone who is actually thin and will show her up. Her plus one on friday fits the bill perfectly plus size and happy to share the buffet

• Haha
Reactions: 8

Charlotte
Anthony
Sue Lynn
Lia
Brad

You've forgotten the "potato lady", her bestie who does her waxing, Suzie who is a replacement for Jess, her bestie from light shop and the PT she sees annually.
Ooohhh and Danni Minogue.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
No wayyyy will Bec Judd and that gang go on this janky little cruise?! Itā€™s much more an Amy kind of event.

Reactions: 15
I laughed when I saw them out to dinner after the Virgin event minus Em. šŸ˜‚
And the story one of Becā€™s mates posted scanning the crowd was so embarrassing for EL - she was obviously all alone looking at Bec and crew hoping to be included. Poor old Emmy

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Thanks for the laughs peeps. Nearly woke the dog who sleeps next to my bum on the couch! Did let out a small fart from laughing so hard.
Can you fill us in on Aaronā€™s next grifting scheme? Is it on tik tok. He reallybis work shy isnā€™t he?

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Thanks for the laughs peeps. Nearly woke the dog who sleeps next to my bum on the couch! Did let out a small fart from laughing so hard.
Can you fill us in on Aaronā€™s next grifting scheme? Is it on tik tok. He reallybis work shy isnā€™t he?
Imagine going online and meeting what you think is a ā€œnormalā€
Middle aged guy, ie not some gym ripped 20 something influencer.. and him telling you heā€™sā€™ an ā€œaffiliate marketerā€ā€¦ um no thanks! Maybe my standards are too high but itā€™s a šŸš© for me! šŸ¤£

• Haha
Reactions: 18
And the story one of Becā€™s mates posted scanning the crowd was so embarrassing for EL - she was obviously all alone looking at Bec and crew hoping to be included. Poor old Emmy
Oh which friend was that, will check it out before the stories expire!! I need a laugh today

Reactions: 3
Virgin are throwing these cruises around like confetti. They gave them to a whole plane load of people when promoting the middle seat lottery and now a stack of influencers. At this rate there wonā€™t be any paying guests on the ship!

Reactions: 5
I just checked out Aaron's four tik tok posts and good god, he is DULL. He actually says he's been working a 9-5 job for awhile and he's sick of it. He is as lazy as Amylou.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
I just checked out Aaron's four tik tok posts and good god, he is DULL. He actually says he's been working a 9-5 job for awhile and he's sick of it. He is as lazy as Amylou.
Same! He is going to have all the fezzas watching his tiktoks and think that his crappy videos are working. He is so boring and uncharismatic in those 4 crappy videos and I'm pretty sure his link doesn't even work :LOL:

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Oh which friend was that, will check it out before the stories expire!! I need a laugh today
Jessieroberts.

she does the shy look of shame at the camera with a noticeable one drink on her table for onešŸ˜€. All confidence for the camera an imaginary virtual friends but non in real life.

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
He has had 2-3 jobs since he fled the hovel 2 years ago fake ass freak.

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.