Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

StickyTapeTits

VIP Member
Okay, so a journalist friend of mine occasionally does a chat spot on breakfast television, so with a MUCH larger national audience & budget. They talk about current “water cooler” topics and whatever is happening in news. She gets $200 to do it.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 25

erhmagawd

Chatty Member
This dress is the perfect example where having friends pays off. Because friends would say that’s a no.

The sales assistant however is dining out on this story for months

• Haha

HoochyLou

My daughter is almost nine years old, she’s pretty strong willed when it comes to her outfit choices (fashionista), but when the top temperature for today was 12°C, I’d absolutely be putting my foot down to her wearing shorts and a singlet out to a shopping centre at night.
(and, yea, I saw the bomber jacket, but c’mon.)

Kids=$$$

Has she tried to squeeze in to the same size as the model? Jesus fucking Christ. That is not meant to be a skin tight dress EL. See the model photo? You need to size up at least 2 dress sizes. For the love of god, do the general public a favour and get changed it to something more your actual size.
But dont you know she's a size 10 who identifies as a size 8 🤦‍♀️even tho she's probably 14+. Honestly does she have carnival mirrors in her home who can look in the mirror and think yeah I can go out in public looking like that 😖🤣

• Haha
Can we backtrack a wee moment - what actually did happen to little V's eye? Poor kids. She said that V smashed a glass, the child probably can't fucking see at this point.
@SnarkyTart V has some sort of dermatitis/eczema around her eyes that has been getting worse and no one seems to be doing anything about it! 😢

FFS woman BRUSH YOUR HAIR!!! How can she post that pancake story looking the way she does! 😱😱😱

That swearing about the broken glass when she’s tagged Virgin Australia!!! Why why why do companies continue to work with this feral woman!!!

• Sad

Limpy Love

VIP Member
If the "news" is personal there is no reason why she doesn't spill her fat guts straight away.

It will have something to do with a #collab which I certainly hope won't be with Virgin Australia. 🙈

TrainwreckinTulla

Chatty Member
Let's all take a moment to send our thoughts and prayers to the toilet in her dressing room at Studio 10 after last night's oxtail and sadza feast - it is bound to be a traumatic morning for that poor toilet.

• Haha
  • Sick

clickbait queens

I feel like her announcement will be something boring like an ad or paid partnership and she’s just hyping it up for engagement 🥱😴

exflighty

VIP Member
Why do they need to film a video for their Dad? They saw him yesterday.

Hope the kids enjoyed their meal and I spied the tomato sauce with the nuggets and chips!
I don’t understand the need to post it on her Instagram, if it was for Aaron? It’s most definitely not for Aaron. It’s for everyone who thinks (knows) she hates her kids, she’s trying to prove how happy they all are together. Come on Lou, have a look at your kids expressions.

SnarkyTart

VIP Member
I love that word "jaxxy" - I will use it and no one will know what I am saying!!! I love picking up slang here!!!
To be fair Buttercup, I've never heard a vagina called a jaxxy (or a Loulou jar) by anyone else in my life!

I have heard:
Box
Minge
Moot
Pussy
Flange
Fanny
Vajayjay

But jaxxy was new to me too!

From Urban Dictionary. It would appear that a jaxxy is not what she thinks it is, unless Emmy was actually cleaning her anus on the plane, which just makes this story a million times worse 🤢😆

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick

Michy02

VIP Member
First thing I would do after coming home is chuck my clothes in the laundry and start washing them! She’s so gross 🤢

• Sick
  • Heart

Buttercup725

VIP Member
I can't wait until her next emotional meltdown, and the outburst on insta live over "those farken people havin' a go at me cleanin' mah fucken jaxxy on the plane...jeez c'mon isn't there bedder things to farken worry about ya know *mean, scrunched eyes, angry laugh*
I love that word "jaxxy" - I will use it and no one will know what I am saying!!! I love picking up slang here!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 24

Limpy Love

VIP Member
So for the last month we have seen Amy eat and visit shopping centres on two sides of the world.

She would have to live the most boring existence of anyone, wouldn't she?

• Haha

ActiveLies

VIP Member
Isn’t wearing clothes 3 sizes too small for you super uncomfortable, or do I just value being able to breathe more highly than she does?

• Haha
She was visiting “someone special” last week, and now she expects us to believe she’s on another Wednesday night root romantic date night?

The news might be that her special someone has flown over to visit and she’s taking a few weeks off to show him the supermarkets sights?

• Haha
  • Sick